Dr. Scott Evans, MD

Family Medicine | Male

East Cooper Family Practice 180 Wingo Way Ste 207 Mt Pleasant, SC 29464 Get Directions
Dr. Scott Evans, MD
Dr. Scott Evans, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Mt Pleasant, SC. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Evans is affiliated with Roper Hospital.

Dr. Evans' Experience

See how Dr. Evans' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Evans

Dr. Evans accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Evans is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Evans has admitting privileges.

Dr. Evans' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Evans to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Evans' Performance
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
I have just finished a new patient visit with Dr. Evans. I look forward to future visits and following a schedule as necessary for my medical concerns. Being a senior patient, I need a doctor that is patient and thorough with my needs in order for me to remain as healthy as possible and active.
in Goose Creek, SC |
Dr. Evans was my Dr for 10 years, in the last year I had several health issues that was causing extreme nausea and vomiting and on 6 occasions I was unable to make the 40 minute drive while vomiting. I had an apt for 2:15 tomorrow I was notified today at 330 that dr.evans would no longer be my dr. I was not given the normal 30 days to find another doctor or the fact that I am a disabled veteran and now being forced to go to the Er. Very terrible doctor patient care due to insurance change..
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
a mediocre family doctor at best. had me wait for him for almost 30 mins once and became immediate defensive when i showed a slight sense of dissatisfaction of his delay, saying he's already kind enough to let me squeeze into his busy schedule. would definitely not recommend to anyone
in Midway, Georgia |
Went in with my Dad. He has just been daginosed with cancer. I'm here for support and to help him remember everything. Basically he blew me off. Wouldn't speak to me about Anxiety and depression medications. Told me that my dad was the patient and not me. WORST bedside manner I've ever seen. I believe he should have more compassion. Not to push drugs that are new for his benefit. I'm his daughter. I need to stay on top of things as well. No need to treat me like I'm nobody!
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Always takes the time to explain and listen
Have you seen Dr. Scott Evans, MD?
Are you Dr. Evans?

Compare Dr. Evans

Dr. Evans' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Geriatric Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Dr. Evans has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Evans' Board Certifications

• Family Practice
  • Geriatric Medicine

Dr. Evans does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Evans and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Medical University of South Carolina

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Evans does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Evans and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Evans does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Evans and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.