Dr. Scott Evans, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male

Dr. Evans

Tucson Orthopaedic Institute PC

5301 E Grant Rd Tucson, AZ 85712

Dr. Scott Evans, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Tucson, AZ. He specializes in podiatry.

Dr. Evans accepts

Dr. Evans accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Evans' experience treating your condition or procedure

2.9

Dr. Evans?
Dr. Evans' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Evans, DPM
I first saw Dr Evans when I moved to Tucson almost 15 years ago. At the time I thought he was a fine doctor, but a little on the cold/abrupt side. I eventually moved on to another doctor. Three weeks ago I woke up to find three of my toes black! I called my current podiatrist and was told by his scheduler they could get me in to see him the end of July - two months in the future! I told her that I'm diabetic and she suggested I see my PCP. I called TOI and asked to see Dr. Evans, telling them the problem, I had an appointment for 2 hours later. When I saw him he was appropriately concerned, had both feet thoroughly xrayed, closely studied the xrays, and treated my toes. He then referred me to a surgeon to access my hammer toes. He's still reserved, but I found him once again to be a knowledgeable doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Evans, DPM?
Dr. Evans has been very patient and helpful. He's explained everything in English and not Dr talk. He even helped with workmans comp. He runs on time but very through.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Evans, DPM?
A little short and curt side which I took as rudeness. What happened to good old fashioned bedside manners? Otherwise, he went about his business and was in and out in 5 minutes. The picture displayed of him here looks like a much younger version of who I saw.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Evans, DPM?
One of the worst medical treatment (toenail cutting) experiences I've had in my 83 years of life. Dr. Evans was running late, he seemed rushed and angry; this came out as extremely rough and excruciatingly painful treatment. I've always had a high tolerance for pain but his attitude and treatment was so intense I was nauseous and crying. Both great toes were bleeding, and I was in so much pain I was unable to walk to my car. Fortunately, the office staff graciously wheeled me out to my car.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Evans, DPM?
3yr patient of Evans; won't return. I have a recurring ingrown toenail that Dr. Evans treated in the fall of 2015(5% chance of regrowing). In July 2017, the toe suddenly started throbbing overnight, and showed clear signs of infection. TOI told me that Evans had NO urgent appointments (NOT normal for DPMs!), and when I politely requested they check again, I was told that Evans himself said no, even though it was infected. NOT an adequate standard of care! When you need him, he won't help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Evans, DPM?
I really don't know how to thank God for Doctor Evans's life. This doctor very experienced his job. He is very pationate. Almost 2 months now I'm back on my both feet. I can walk without feeling no pain. I'm wearing any kind of shoes now. I can wake up with a good mood now because no more pain. He took his patience and step by step figured out how to help me to get back on my feet. God give him more more knowledge to help more people like he helped me. God be with his him and his family. JEROME
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Evans, DPM?
Ive been to many Drs. That could help me with a life long problem with my feet and that is excessive calluses, To add fuel to the fire i am a diabetic, And many Drs would even consider any kind of surgery but Dr. Evans took the bull by the horns and have releived me of well over 50% of my daily pain i feel like a new man with new feet. Thank you Dr. Evans and God Bless You
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Evans, DPM?
I had to wait over 30 minutes in the examination room to see him. He did not appear to have respect for my belongings by kicking and throwing my property across the exam room instead of moving them by hand. Definitely won't return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Evans, DPM?
Bad bedside manner. Poor follow up. Refuses to notify patient of surgical pathology.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Evans, DPM?
I was in early this week for treatment on a a corn on my toe. As part of treatment Evans trimmed my toe nails. He drew blood on two toes including my large toe which is now so sore I am walking with a limp while it heals hopefully without infection. Evans worked too fast, seemed disinterested and gave me impression he would rather be somewhere else.I am currently searching for a new foot doctor. Dennis Mandick
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Evans, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Evans?

Compare Providers