Dr. Scott Engel, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 46

Dr. Engel

Sarasota Plastic Surgery Center

2255 S Tamiami Trl Sarasota, FL 34239

Dr. Scott Engel, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Sarasota, FL and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University medical school in 2002. He is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Engel to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Engel with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Blake Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Blake Medical Center today at (941) 500-9903.

These providers are on the medical staff of Blake Medical Center.

Dr. Engel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Engel

Dr. Engel?
  • Appointment scheduling (22)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (22)
  • Explained conditions well (22)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
In July of 2014, after much research, I decided to consult with Dr. Engel. I have since had 4+ surgeries under Dr. Engel's care. He and his staff are absolutely amazing. You are a top priority when you are in the care.
Dr. Engel You Are Amazing!! – Feb 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Engel, MD?
My outcome is beautiful and exactly what I wanted! I had older saline implants and replaced them with new silicone implants. I love the way they look. I have fullness on top that I had lost and a much softer/natural feel. Dr. Engel's detailed explanation of what my options were and the care and time he took to listen to what my goals were, made me feel completely confident and comfortable in my decision to get my procedure. Not only does he provide gorgeous outcomes of your procedures, but he takes the time to really listen to what you want to achieve and seems to care about you as a patient. I highly recommend him.
SD – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Engel, MD?
I am so happy I chose Dr. Engel to perform my breast augmentation. He is very skilled, knowledgeable, and professional. I was having trouble deciding on a size, I went with his advice and they are exactly what I wanted. I trust him enough to refer him to my friends and family. I live my new breasts and so happy with the results.
TE – Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Engel, MD?
Dr Engel was fantastic. He is very professional and personable and listens. He is a little OCD, which he will to you himself ?? but being so attentive is a great payoff in this delicate situation.
Dec 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Engel, MD?
Dr Engel and the staff were excellent. My whole experience was excellent. I highly recommend Dr Engel. The best plastic surgeon in Sarasota!
bird – Nov 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Engel, MD?
From the first meeting with Dr. Engel, I always felt that I was in good, professional hands for my pre and post surgery care! His staff was also very personable and always made me feel comfortable at every visit! I would 100% recommend Dr. Engel and his staff!
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Engel, MD?
I recently had under eyelid surgery at SPSC. Dr. Engel told me what I could and could not expect. He is very patient, thorough and compassionate. I never felt rushed and no question was unimportant. The staff is also very professional, discreet and caring. I am extremely happy with my experience and my results. I feel and look 100% better!! I cannot say enough about Dr. Engel and the staff at SPSC. Thank you Dr. Engel!!
Mar 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Engel, MD?
I am so beyond thrilled with my results from Dr. Engel. I am 20 years old and wanted a breast augmentation with a lift, as I had a slight deformity and was very insecure about my breasts. I had 2 previous consultations with surgeons in Tampa, but when I had my appointment with Dr. Engel, I knew he was the only doctor I wanted for this procedure. He had spent over an hour with me for my consultation--listening to my wants and concerns, and answered every question I had with great detail. He made
Mar 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Engel, MD?
Dr. Engel is amazing! I nursed 3 children & gained 50 pounds w/each pregnancy. I lost all of the pregnancy weight but still felt I needed help in some areas (Tummy and breast) so I chose to have a mommy makeover w/Dr. Scott Engel. I am only three months out from my procedures but I am so pleased w/my results & couldn’t be happier, I feel so comfortable in my skin and my clothes again! He was so thorough, compassionate, informative and treated us as if we were family! Choose SPSC and Dr. Engel!
Cheyenne in Sarasota , FL – Feb 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Engel, MD?
I was seeking consultation for a tummy tuck, breast reduction/lift, liposuction, inner thigh lifting and rhinoplasty (broke my nose a couple times). After much research, I chose Dr. Engel, as he was highly rated. I was extremely comfortable with Dr. Engel and his staff. I have underwent three surgeries since 2014 w/Dr. Engel. To say I am elated is an understatement. LOOK NO MORE....Dr. Engel is your surgeon!!
Marie Izzi in Saint Petersburg, FL – Jan 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Engel, MD?
great experience and results were unbelievable
susie – May 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Engel, MD?
I was impressed with Dr. Engel's education, training at the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, and glowing patient reviews. Even though I'm often nervous at doctor appointments and shy about about being naked, Dr. Engel is very considerate and tries to make me feel comfortable and relaxed. I liked his compliments and reassuring words. He is charming, has a good sense of humor and overall great personality. He is a well-trained, caring, and highly rated board certified plastic surgeon.
Venice, FL – May 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Engel, MD?
Dr Engel is both professional and personable. He is honest and truthful about potential outcomes. Both myself and husband have had procedures with Dr Engel and would not go anywhere else! I would highly recommend him to my friends and family!
Sarasota, FL – Mar 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Engel, MD?
Dr. Engel is an amazing doctor. He listens and takes his time to make sure you get just what you want. He has never once made me feel uncomfortable as far as my appointments or when he was going to do my surgery. I am more than happy that I chose him for my procedures
Tonya in Sarasota, FL – Nov 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Engel, MD?
I recently had a breast augmentation and breast lift procedure with Dr. Engel and words cannot begin to describe how happy I am. I have been contemplating having breast surgery for years but I was always afraid of looking “fake” or “too big”. I am very petite and have always felt self-conscious about my chest. Dr. Engel really listened to me and understood what sort of result I was hoping to achieve. Well, he by far EXCEEDED any expectation I had. Dr. Engel and his incredible staff answered
Amy B in Bradenton, FL – Oct 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Engel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Engel?

Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Scott Engel is well known for creating dramatic surgical improvements while maintaining a natural appearance. Patients...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery