Dr. Scott Edwards, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & InfertilityMaleAge 59

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Dr. Scott Edwards, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Philadelphia, PA and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Yale University in 1991. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Scott Edwards, MD

Penn OB/GYN Care

800 Walnut St Fl 10 Philadelphia, PA 19107
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare Dr. Scott Edwards, MD with other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists near you

Dr. Edwards' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Edwards

4.3

Dr. Edwards

Great doctor
Have had two surgeries with Dr. Edwards due to fibroids. The first surgery I had, he shaved the fibroids and that was a very easy recovery. The second surgery was where I had to have fibroids removed from my cervix. He was incredibly informative beforehand about the choices I had regarding the fibroids and how they might affect future pregnancies or my own health. I felt that I had a complete and clear understanding of my choices open to me. I also felt that Dr. Edwards, both before and after surgery, was incredibly understanding of my fear of the pain (I had a bad experience recovering from my first c-section) and managing that pain. He never dismissed me or made me feel like I was asking too many questions. He is an amazing doctor, both in skill and bedside manner, and I would 100% recommend him to anyone.
Apr 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Edwards, MD?
He listened.. at first. He was informative and kind. He was the first doctor to acknowledge I might have endo, and did a laparoscopy to diagnose me with endometriosis. When the pain came back less than a year later, he suggested hormonal birth control when he knows I had been actively trying to conceive for 3 years at that point. He refused to do another surgery, and did not even try to suggest any other kind of pain management besides birth control or Motrin, basically implying I’m med seeking.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
RI, none – Mar 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Edwards, MD?
Dr. Edwards has been a blessing to me. I was in complete Agony before I made my appointment. He along his staff are amazing. I would go back in a New York minute.. He took very good care of me.
MDE in Philadelphia, PA – Oct 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Edwards, MD?
DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. Dr Edwards at first seemed like he was going to help me. In the end his diagnosis was nothing is wrong with you the pain is in your head and you need to learn how to deal with it I get cramps so bad I end up hospitalized every time a get a period. To me that is not normal and clearly something is going on. In my opinion he only became a doctor for the pay out, he does not care about his patients we'll being at all. 10/10 do not recommend.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
New York, NY – Feb 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Edwards, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Edwards?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

University Ca San Diego Med Center
1991
Yale University

What other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists.

Does Dr. Scott Edwards, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Edwards has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

What are Dr. Scott Edwards, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Edwards frequently treats Infertility Evaluation, In Vitro Fertilization, and Fallopian Tube Disorders. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Edwards treats.

Where is Dr. Scott Edwards, MD's office located?

Dr. Edwards' office is located at 800 Walnut St Fl 10, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Scott Edwards, MD?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Edwards treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Edwards' conditions and procedures:

• Fallopian Tube Disorders
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Evaluation

Dr. Edwards accepts

Dr. Edwards accepts the following insurance:

Select
QualCare
QualCare HMO
QualCare PPO

Penn OB/GYN Care

Penn Fertility Care- Washington Square800 Walnut St Fl 10 Philadelphia, PA 19107