Dr. Scott Cross, MD
Dr. Scott Cross, MD is a Hematology Specialist in Norfolk, VA and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Cross has extensive experience in Lymphatic System Disorders, Blood Cancers, and Blood Disorders. He graduated from Ohio State University College Of Med and Public Health Columbus Oh in 1997. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center and Memorial Hospital Belleville. His office accepts new patients.
Save up to 80% on prescriptions
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Cross
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Cross treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Cross treats other conditions, please contact the office at (757) 466-8683.
Lymphatic System Disorders
Lymphatic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the lymphatic system, including lymphedema, lymphadenitis, and lymphangitis.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Cross is experienced in the area of Lymphatic System Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 14 conditions and procedures
Blood cancer specialists diagnose and treat cancers such as leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma that affect the blood cells, bone marrow, or lymphatic system.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Cross is experienced in the area of Blood Cancers. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 19 conditions and procedures
Blood disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that affect the blood's ability to function, including hemophilia, anemia, and sickle cell disease.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Cross is experienced in the area of Blood Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 26 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Cross' experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Cross' conditions and procedures:
- Acute Leukemia
- Acute Lymphoid Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Bleeding Disorders
- Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
- Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Erythropoietin Test
- Hemophilia A
- HPC Transplantation (Stem Cell Transplant)
- Hypercoagulable State
- Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Lymphoma, Large Cell, Anaplastic
- Maternal Anemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Polycythemia Rubra Vera
- Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
- Qualitative Platelet Defects (incl. Glanzmann's Thrombasthenia)
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
- Vitamin B Deficiency
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- von Willebrand Disease
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Cross accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Cross accepts the following insurance:
- HealthKeepers Gold-VA POS
- Individual KeyCare-VA
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- KeyCare PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- First Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO