Dr. Scott Cole, MD
Dr. Scott Cole, MD is a Hematology Specialist in Tulsa, OK and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Cole has extensive experience in Blood Cancers and Lymphatic System Disorders. He graduated from UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA / HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER in 2003. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Alliancehealth Ponca City and Ascension St. John Broken Arrow. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
Get better prescription prices
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Cole
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Cole treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Cole treats other conditions, please contact the office at (918) 505-3200.
Blood cancer specialists diagnose and treat cancers such as leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma that affect the blood cells, bone marrow, or lymphatic system.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Cole is experienced in the area of Blood Cancers. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 19 conditions and procedures
Lymphatic System Disorders
Lymphatic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the lymphatic system, including lymphedema, lymphadenitis, and lymphangitis.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Cole is experienced in the area of Lymphatic System Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 14 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Cole's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Cole's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Leukemia
- Acute Lymphoid Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Bleeding Disorders
- Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Erythropoietin Test
- Hypercoagulable State
- Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Polycythemia Rubra Vera
- Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
- Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- von Willebrand Disease
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Cole accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Cole accepts the following insurance:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Choice
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Community Care Network
- Standard Network PPO
- First Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- MultiPlan PPO