Dr. Scott Cohen, DO

Dr. Scott Cohen, DO

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Scott L. Cohen was been practicing medicine 18 years in the Bucks County Area. Dr. Cohen has been part of the Aria Health system for 4 years. Personal Interested- Spending time with his family and playing tennis.

Aria Richboro Family Medical

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Keystone Health Plan East

Learn about Dr. Cohen

Dr. Scott Cohen develops a personal relationship with his patients and there families. His in depth knowledge of Family Medicine leads to excellent and quality patient care.

Dr. Cohen's Experience

Dr. Cohen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

• Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression

• Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences
  • Aria Health
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Thomas Jefferson University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Cohen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cohen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cohen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cohen to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Cohen Says:

Office is open 5 days a week with same day appointments.

Dr. Cohen's Performance
Bensalem, PA |
My husband and myself have been Dr.Cohen's patients for 16 years. He saved my husband's life twice. My husband was sent home from ER in St.Mary's hospital when he had the right side of his face swollen. The ER doctor said that nothing was wrong and sent him home with a bottle of antibiotics. Then he saw dr.Cohen, immediately he made several calls to incompetent ER doctor, screamed at him, sent my husband to Aria where he was admitted for 3 days. If it wasn't for Dr.Cohen....
Morrisville, PA |
I wish I had read and paid attention to these reviews before now. Have been going to him for 10 years for normal checkups. When I finally had what was a threatening medical condition, he refused to see me, or talk to me, and sent me to the emergency room. When I tried to talk to him about the results, said he could not help me and to go find a specialist. a BIG disappointment. Likes to BS, but does not really care. DO NOT go there. Unfortunately, he can give even ARIA a worse name.
Warminster |
He is a very nice person but doesn't take the time to fully discover what is wrong. Long wait time and not ease of making urgent appointment.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Horrible. There are no words. He is the worst doctor I have ever come in contact with. He has changed my views on the entire medical field. I don't understand how someone so inhumane could become a doctor and get a license. He could care less about you nor your well being. I will never step foot in that office again. I've never felt compelled to write a review, positive or negative, about anyone or any establishment, but I felt I needed to. Stay away.
in Warminster, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr Cohens for 20 years. My sister, nice and mother also use him at my recommendation. My daughter was his first infant patient when he started out. Over the years he has been great to all members of my family. He always returns my calls and takes the time to listen to whatever concerns I have going on. He has treated my mother with dignity and respect even now when she is suffering from dimensia.
Southampton, PA |
I have been going to this practice for approx 30 yrs and I get a certified letter stating that they no longer will be my physician due to significant philosophical differences! I called the office and was told I was not doing what the doctor wanted. I stated he just told me to follow up with my specialist, I did do 15 days ago. I asked for the doctor to call me to discuss and was told he most likely wouldn't. I hope to convince my family, friends, and anyone else I can to leave this practice.
Southampton, PA |
Been coming to this practice for over 4o years. Saw Dr. Radbill or Dr. Schmitzer when I came. Both retired so had to see Scott Cohen. Felt like I was bothering him when I had questions. Had not been to office in about a year and he never suggested to get blood work checked until I said something and never suggested a flu shot. Doesn't really seem to care. Will probably look for another practice which is really a shame after all these years.
Southampton |
Recommending this man to family or friends would be cruel. I've worked in Healthcare Management for many years and never experienced the lack of concern shown by him. His interest is self related not patient focused..providing quality continued care is not on his agenda. Unless it's a stuffy nose you need help with, I highly recommend searching elsewhere..he won't be able to assist you and will let the ER do his job.
in Bristol |
Very nice and pleasant, listen to what you have to say. Takes however much time you need to discuss your issues.
in Southampton, PA |
The few visits I had I waited over an hour for him to come in and when he did his unprofessionalism showed. Never going back.
in Warminster, PA. |
Dr Cohen makes his patients wait for a long period of time. I could understand this happening occassionally however he did this each visit. Dr. Cohen wrote 2 prescriptions within the last 4 months, involving a serious medication I need to take twice a day. Both times he wrote for a 15 day supply instead of a thirty day supply. His limited hours & my inability to reach him, forced me to see another Doctor because I am unable to drive without this medication. Terrible experience, I am still upset.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Cohen, DO?
Are you Dr. Cohen?