Dr. Scott L. Cohen, DO

Dr. Scott L. Cohen, DO

31 reviews

Family Medicine | Male | 57 years old

Dr. Scott L. Cohen was been practicing medicine 18 years in the Bucks County Area. Dr. Cohen has been part of the Aria Health system for 4 years. Personal Interested- Spending time with his family and playing tennis. Read more

Aria Richboro Family Medical

Dr. Scott Cohen develops a personal relationship with his patients and there families. His in depth knowledge of Family Medicine leads to excellent and quality patient care.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Cohen's Experience

See how Dr. Cohen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Cohen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cohen to family and friends
Dr. Cohen Says:

Office is open 5 days a week with same day appointments.

Dr. Cohen's Performance
in Warminster, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr Cohens for 20 years. My sister, nice and mother also use him at my recommendation. My daughter was his first infant patient when he started out. Over the years he has been great to all members of my family. He always returns my calls and takes the time to listen to whatever concerns I have going on. He has treated my mother with dignity and respect even now when she is suffering from dimensia.
Southampton, PA |
I have been going to this practice for approx 30 yrs and I get a certified letter stating that they no longer will be my physician due to significant philosophical differences! I called the office and was told I was not doing what the doctor wanted. I stated he just told me to follow up with my specialist, I did do 15 days ago. I asked for the doctor to call me to discuss and was told he most likely wouldn't. I hope to convince my family, friends, and anyone else I can to leave this practice.
in Richboro, PA |
Been going to Richboro family Medical for probably 30 years and for no reason get a certified letter stating will no longer be my physician for significant philosophical differences. Bit confused called office and told I wasn't a good enough patient basically said was not doing what doctor wanted. Told office personal on phone that he just told me to see specialist which I did 15 days ago! She spoke with Doctor and told more less too bad decision is made! Wouldn't recommend at all
Southampton, PA |
Been coming to this practice for over 4o years. Saw Dr. Radbill or Dr. Schmitzer when I came. Both retired so had to see Scott Cohen. Felt like I was bothering him when I had questions. Had not been to office in about a year and he never suggested to get blood work checked until I said something and never suggested a flu shot. Doesn't really seem to care. Will probably look for another practice which is really a shame after all these years.
Southampton |
Recommending this man to family or friends would be cruel. I've worked in Healthcare Management for many years and never experienced the lack of concern shown by him. His interest is self related not patient focused..providing quality continued care is not on his agenda. Unless it's a stuffy nose you need help with, I highly recommend searching elsewhere..he won't be able to assist you and will let the ER do his job.
in Bristol |
Very nice and pleasant, listen to what you have to say. Takes however much time you need to discuss your issues.
in Southampton, PA |
The few visits I had I waited over an hour for him to come in and when he did his unprofessionalism showed. Never going back.
in Warminster, PA. |
Dr Cohen makes his patients wait for a long period of time. I could understand this happening occassionally however he did this each visit. Dr. Cohen wrote 2 prescriptions within the last 4 months, involving a serious medication I need to take twice a day. Both times he wrote for a 15 day supply instead of a thirty day supply. His limited hours & my inability to reach him, forced me to see another Doctor because I am unable to drive without this medication. Terrible experience, I am still upset.
Have you seen Dr. Scott L. Cohen, DO?
Are you Dr. Cohen?

Compare Dr. Cohen

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Cohen at Aria - Jefferson Health

Dr. Cohen says...

Dr. Cohen has been part of the Aria Health system for 4 years.

Personal Interested- Spending time with his family and playing tennis.

Dr. Cohen's Care Philosophy

Family Medicine

Special Certifications the practice does addition to Family Medicine are

FAA- Senior Certified Aviation Medical Examiner

INS Exams- Department Of Homeland Security -Civil Surgeon

Dr. Cohen says...

Office is open 5 days a week with same day appointments.

Dr. Cohen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Cohen has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cohen's Board Certifications

• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression

Thomas Jefferson University

Completed in 1994

George Washington University / School Of Medicine and Health Sciences

Graduated in 1981

Dr. Cohen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cohen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)