Dr. Scott K. Clulow, DO

Dr. Scott K. Clulow, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Manatee Family Physicians 5601 21st Ave W Ste D, Bradenton, FL 34209 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Clulow Believes in treating the whole patient with focus on wellness, traditional medicine and musculoskeletal manipulation.

Dr. Clulow's Experience

77Experience
Match

See how Dr. Clulow's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Clulow

Dr. Clulow accepts 1 insurance carrier

1 Insurance Carrier Accepted*

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Clulow has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Clulow

Dr. Clulow's Review Details
4.8 based on 153 responses
Experience with Dr. Clulow
Dr. Clulow's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (139)
in Parrish, Fl |
I have already sent my friend to Dr Clulow, she is happy with him also
in Bradenton, FL |
always takes the time to listen and fully explain everything he does and why. office staff is always great also.
in Bradenton, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Clulow since 1990's, when he was w/ Pinnacle.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr Clulow is a caring and down to earth doctor with whom I feel very comfortable. He listens to any issues I have and suggests a course of action. He takes time to understand what my issue is and asks questions to make sure he knows what I am trying to explain. And he is NICE!
in Bradenton, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Clulow for many years and feel his is the finest Dr. I have used. I have recommended him many times.
in Holmes Beach, FL |
When we saw Dr Clulow it was a satisfying experience. He always listens and gives you good advice. We have recommended Dr Clulow to many friends and family.
in Palmetto, FL |
He was attentive & seemed to really care about my health!!
in Bradenton, FL |
He LISTENS to his patients!!!! He knows what is needed for their health. Does not over prescribe medicines. HE IS THE BEST IN BRADENTON/SARASOTA from what other people tell me about their doctors.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Clulow is a great doctor who genuinely cares about his patients.He has been my doctor for about 15 years and I have never seen him without a smile on his face and a positive attitude. I have recommended him to other family members and also to friends and no one has ever been anything but thoroughly satisfied with his care.
Thorough,caring and available.
in Bradenton, FL |
I always recommend him to my friends and family. He is a great pcp! He is always caring and always has a plan for whatever the problem may be.
in Ellenton, FL |
I consider Dr. Clulow one of the best in Manatee County.
in Sarasota, FL |
Great guy. Hard to get a hold of. Most often, you'll meet with his nurse practitioner. He's very busy, so you'll most often wait quite a while to see him. But he's worth it.
in FBradenton Florida |
I found him to be considerate and through in his follow ups.
in Bradenton, FL |
Doctor Clulow really listens to my problems and concerns. I love this doctor. My favorite in 59 years!
in Bradenton, FL |
Good caring office and service
in FL |
He is through, and always fallows through. Has a true concerning attitude.
in Bradenton, FL |
I have seen Dr. Clulow for years, I am very pleased with him. He is thorough, pleasant and courteous to me. I definitely would recommend Dr. Clulow to my to my friends.
in Bradenton, FL |
He is a Great doctor. I would recommend him to everyone. I can only think of positive things when he is discussed: kind, generous, sense of humor,caring, concerned, polite and a good listener:)!!!!!!!!
in Palmetto, FL |
Dr Clulow is a very caring and passionate man he will listen to what you have to say and most importantly he remembers you which is very important.
Palmetto, FL |
Very thorough, caring and understanding.
in Bradenton, FL |
Have been a patient of Dr Clulows for 14 years.He is dedicated to the best possible health care for his patients.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Clulow is a very caring and compassionate Dr.
in Bradenton, FL |
Efficient office. Friendly staff. Excellent thoughtful care.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr Clulow and staff were very attentive, The dialogue was very open and conversationa. I felt comfortable in his approach to my medical concerns and treatment options.
in Bradenton, FL |
i have recommend dr. clulow to many over the last 12 years.he has gone out of his way to help ed and jane noyes ,with all our health promible.
Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Clulow is rarely behind on appointments, and is gentle and knowledgeable.
in Bradenton, FL |
Very compassionate and always takes his time. Asks you before leaving if all your questions have been answered. Listens well.
in Holmes Beach, FL |
Dr Clulow is the finest of physicians. He's caring and takes a personal interest in an individual's health. I'm 69 and he's the best I've ever had.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Clulow is by far the most thorough physician I have ever had. He has collaboratively worked through various health issues with me, providing not only solutions to problems long unsolved by other physicians, but has also provided me with knowledge to better manage my health. Dr. Clulow is a great at truly listening to his patients, assessing all information and making sound and logical decisions for treatment. I am very blessed to have Dr. Clulow treating both me and others in my family.
in Sarasota, FL |
DR. CLULOW HAS BEEN OUR FAMILY DR. FOR MANY YEARS, AND WILL REMAIN OUR DR.
in Bradenton, FL |
Very attentive and caring, and has an excellent knowledge of medicine and health.
in Bradenton FL 34209 |
He is the greatest. Best Dr. I have ever had the privilege to see. He cares, he spends time with you, and most of , listens to me when I talk to him.
in Bradenton |
Always takes his time and always very understanding and friendly
in Ellenton, FL |
I have been Dr. Clulow's patient for several years. He always takes the time to listen to my personal choices in any treatment recommended. I have already recommended Dr. Clulow to several friends, and they all thank me for getting them such a wonderful Dr.
in Bradenton, FL |
Is truly interested in his patients. Caring
in Palmetto Fl |
He is great. The best bedside manner
in Bradenton, FL |
He took the time to talk to me about my concerns and didn't make me feel rushed . He has a positive , pleasant and professional manner . He is very knowledgeable . His office staff is professional and efficient .
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Clulow was highly recommended to me and now I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a doctor. He is the absolute best and I cannot say enough about him. He is extremely knowledgeable and up to date not to mention a very caring and compassionate person. My family and I will never go elsewhere!
in Bradenton, FL |
He is a kind caring person, who takes the time to listen to you.
in Bradenton, FL |
Listening skills great! Very professional and personable. Will continue to recommend practice to friends, as we have before.
in Bradenton, Florida |
Dr Clulow spends time with me and listens to all my problems, and never hurries me. I have Lupus and a lot of other serious problems he is never to busy to talk with me. He does a very through exam and always discusses all my medicine, which I take 19. I worked for Drs all my life and he is truly along the best? P.S. Also has an awesome bedside manner!??????????
in Parrish, FL |
Dr. Clulow is an extremely dedicated and caring physician. His osteopathic techniques are outstanding.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Clulow is a very caring, sincere Doctor. I have had very good experiences with him and would highly recommend him to my family and friends!
in Bradenton, Fl |
He's very thorough and certainly very caring. I think most important, he listens and spends time with the patient.
in Bradenton |
He listens to what you're saying. Very easy to talk to Along with Karen Bethune.
in Bradenton |
He is a great doctor. He is also a wonderful person. I'm so glad he is my doctor.
in Bradenton Florida |
He is a wonderful Doctor, he takes the time to listen and never acts like he is rushing you. My mother and I really appreciate him.
in Bradenton, FL |
Eager to please and willing to take a little time.
in Bradenton FL |
Dr. clulow is an amazing doctor he not only listens to what you're saying but hears you. Very patient and thorough .
Have you seen Dr. Clulow?
Are you Dr. Clulow? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Why It Matters: Dr. Clulow's Board Certifications

• Family Practice
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

• Allergies
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

Dr. Clulow has received 2 sanctions

• Disciplinary action in another state  (3/21/2016)
    • Action Taken: Probation
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: New York
    • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence  (9/24/2014)
    • Action Taken: Probation
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Florida

Gannon University, Erie, Pa

Graduated in 1987

University at Buffalo - State University of New York

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Clulow has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Clulow has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Clulow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clulow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Clulow's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
  • Sanctions found
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Clulow

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Clulow's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Clulow

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Clulow's Care Philosophy