Dr. Scott Cardone, MD

Dr. Scott Cardone, MD

Pediatric Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Scott Cardone, MD is a pediatric ophthalmology doctor who practices in Pembroke Pines, FL. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

603 N Flamingo Rd Ste 250

Pembroke Pines, FL 33028

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Cardone

See how frequently Dr. Cardone performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
Esotropia
Lazy Eye

Dr. Cardone's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pediatric Ophthalmology

• Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Retina Diseases
  • Retinal Hemorrhage
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
  • Senile Cataracts

• Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Cardone has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cardone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cardone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cardone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cardone to family and friends
Dr. Cardone's Performance
Miami Beach, FL |
Great with kids, explained everything clearly to parent, all in all a great experience
in Weston, Fl |
Exelente doctor, opero a mi hijo de estrabismo, fue un doctor muy cuidadoso antes, durante y después de la cirugía. Exelente resultado, lo recomendamos!!!
in Hollywood, FL |
A great place, my daughter loves going to see her doctor...Dr.Cardone is awesome and the staff is great too.
in Lauderdale Lakes, fl |
We need to have more doctors like Dr.Cardone my daughter injured her eye on a Friday he took the time out on a Saturday to follow up on her eye. Staff is pleasant and informative, friendly and family like.Recommended now matter the distance we traveled 35 min .
in Hollywood, FL |
As a parent going through a surgery with their child isn't easy but Dr. Cardone made the whole process friendly, imformative and safe. I blindly trust him with my kids eyes and will continue coming to him. I recommend him to all my family and friends because having an excellent, professional and above all caring doctor for my little one who is willing to explain everything and take his time with each patient is priceless.
in Hollywood, FL |
The experience was very refreshing for someone who wore glasses for years and knows the ins and out of a eye visits in my past. Now that I have go for my 4 year old daughter,she had the best experience than I ever had in my years. Quick, knowledgeable and best of all child friendly
in Hialeah, FL |
The Dr Cardone, nurses & staff are professional and very thorough. excellent care
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Cardone and his staff are BEYOND EXCELLENT - just a few words to describe Dr. Cardone - professional, knowledgeable, dedicated and courteous. Thanks for helping my daughter (Adrianna) see the world better.
Hollywood, FL |
My experience with Dr. Cardone has been wonderful. He is very attentive to your needs and answers any questions, or problems you may have. His staff is also very caring.
in Hollywood, FL |
Professional all the way.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr Cardone is great very professional, he's been taking care of my preemie baby since she was in the NICU, we are very satisfied with him, we live 3 hours away from he's office but we don't mind, the trip is worth it, he saved our babies vision and we will be forever grateful.
in Hollywood, FL |
I must say my experience has been nothing but amazing since day 1! Dr.Cardone and his staff are very nice, super friendly and he's a great surgeon! The surgery my 3year old son had was successful and I'm happy to say the results are amazing! Recovery process was pretty easy and quick for my baby and I have zero complaints. If I can give plenty of more stars I would! Thanks Dr.Cordone and your team for all your hard and great work. My son and I really appreciate you all!
in Hollywood, FL |
We've been with Dr. Cardone since my daughter was in the NICU. He has done multiple procedures on my daughter and has always done great work and maintained professionalism and courtesy.
Parkland, FL |
I can't thank Dr Cardone enough for his assistance with my 16 month old son. My sons pediatrician noticed abnormal eye movement during a checkup and was concerned. I saw Dr Cardone who not only gave him a thorough checkup but went out of his way to help me get an appt with a neurologist (I wasn't having any luck with getting an appt for the neurologist) Dr Cardones office followed up to make sure my son was set up with the help he needed. I will always go to Dr Cardone and his staff is amazing!!
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr Cardone is great! My daughter enjoys her visits and he has helped her a lot. Appointments are always easy to schedule and the office staff is friendly and efficient. Highly recommend this office!
Excellent
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Cardone and his staff are not only professional, but patient and kind. My daughter has been a patient here for years and I am so grateful for having found such a magnificent place to take care of my daughter.
in Pembroke Pines,FL |
My son has been followed by Dr. Cardone has been following my son for about 2 years now for Amblyopia. He is an absolutely amazing doctor and I could not have asked for a better doctor. He always takes the time to make sure I am aware of the treatments and always encourages my son as he continues under his care. His nurse and team are fabulous and so kind to the kids. Remarkable doctor Outstanding care.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr Cardone is a wonderful doctor. He is very polite and always answers my millions of questions. Lol. He works well with my daughter and she likes him as her eye doctor.
in Hollywood, FL |
My daughter has seen Dr.Cardone for 9 years. He and his staff are practically like family to us now. We moved out of town a couple of years ago but refuse to leave his practice, driving more than 2 hours for an appointment. My daughter has regular check ups and has had a surgery by Dr. Cardone. Very trustworthy, honest, and skilled.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Cardone is an amazing doctor. We went for second opinion to Miami and he was more precise in diagnosis
Hollywood, FL |
Dr CARDONE IS THE BEST APHTHALMOLOGIST IN TOWN. He been helping my children since 2009. He is very courteous ,friendly and caring. I will definitely recommend DR Cardone for your eyes. The staff is very helpful and friendly.
Hollywood, FL |
He's very diligent & knowledgeable. He's also great with kids, kind & patient. Nice staff, no wait.
in Hollywood, FL |
I love this office the staff and especially Dr. Cardone. This place is definitely like family. You feel welcomed here and is treated with much respect and care. I have and would continue to recommend family and friends here. My kids are treated as part of the team here.. Thank you all for the awesome service...
Aventura, FL |
Dr. Cardone and his staff have been thorough and kind.
Friendly staff.great doctor
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Cardone is knowledgeable and friendly. My children have been his patients for five years. He answers all of my questions and speaks in terms anyone can understand. The staff is wonderful - they are polite and helpful.
Hollywood, FL |
My twin boys have been seeing Dr. Cardone since they were 6 weeks old in the NICU. He has always explained in great detail what is going on. We have been seeing him regularly for 3 years. Image and will continue to recommend him to friends and family.
in Miami, FL |
Best pediatric eye doctor in town! Dr. Cardone is an expert in his field and I trust him completely with my children's vision health. He is always kind and courteous and takes the time to address any and all of my concerns. His nurses and office staff are always polite and helpful. They are especially amazing with my child with special needs and make every effort to ensure her comfort, being extra patient and giving as much time and modifications as necessary for the most accurate results.
Hollywood, FL |
Very kind doctor, answers all your questions.
Hollywood, FL |
Dr. was cold and rude. Felt like diagnosis was rushed and not explained well. Unprofessional, had to dialated by daughters eyes three times. Will never go back.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Staff and doctor were very attentive. Made sure my son was happy during the exam. Seemed very confident and knowledgeable
Have you seen Dr. Scott Cardone, MD?
Are you Dr. Cardone?