Dr. Scott L. Busch, DO

Dr. Scott L. Busch, DO

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male | 62 years old

23 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

The Cherry Hill center for ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery is dedicated to bringing expertise in the field of ear, nose and throat disorders as well as specializing in surgical procedures of the head and neck, and facial cosmetic surgery. Dr. Busch, along with his team of nurses, audiologists, and licensed skin care specialists offer a comprehensive, all-inclusive approach to treatment by providing a full spectrum of services in hosting different centers all in one facility. The Cherry Hill Center for ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery is also home to our Hearing & Balance Center, Sinus & Allergy Center, and MediSpa. In providing both medical and surgical management of disorders of the ears, nose and throat, we offer a full range of ENT and related services and procedures to both children and adults. We also offer the most advanced surgical and non-surgical options for improving breathing, hearing, and sleeping. The Cherry Hill Center for ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery has improved countless lives by helping patients hear better, breath better, feel better and look better. We hope that we can be a part of making a difference in your life too.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Busch's Experience

See how Dr. Busch's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Busch

Dr. Busch accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Busch has admitting privileges.

Dr. Busch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Busch to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Busch's Performance
in Philadelphia, PA |
I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Busch. He is extremely knowledgeable and dedicated. His demeanor and bed-side manner is calm, positive, thorough, attentive, and personal. My mother also sees him for her hearing, he has helped her tremendously with her ear care. The audiologists there are wonderful too. My mother loves her hearing aids and what they do for her. She would have never even considered them if it weren't for Dr. Busch.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Busch is by far the best doctors in the industry. Three years ago I became horrible ill with uncommon signs and symptoms of what I thought was some rare auto immune disease ended up being allergies. I spent $20,000 dollars in medical bills; saw 4 ENTs, 6 trips the ER, and countless primary care physicians who told me they couldn't help me. Then I saw Dr. Busch and he knew right away. It's extremely rare to find someone as good as him. He saved my life and I can't thank him enough.
I was sent here from my physician because I needed a specialist but he told me nothing new and I left with information I had already known. Absolutely no help and did nothing for me. I literally was in the room with him for not even five minutes, you can tell he wanted you in and out. I left wasting most of my time waiting to get called in and paying a lot for a service that was terrible! Never had an experience like this at a doctor's office.
in Hammonton, NJ |
would not recommend because office in Hammonton n..j is only open one day per week and it is not convenient for me I missed several weeks of shots due having to work now they say I must see the dr again so they gave me an appt for 2 weeks away yeah thanks for helping!!!
Egg Harbor Township, NJ |
Waited over an hour. Doctor did not resolve my medical issue. About 3 months later, I received a threatening letter telling me that I owe $67 (not paid by insurance), and if I don't pay immediately, my account would be referred to collections. Office staff was nasty too.
in blackwood, nj |
My experience with this doctor was most helpful. I've been to multiple ENTs in the area and his bedside manner was the best by far. Not sure who the patients are describing that had a negative experience, because Dr. Busch was very thorough and took the time to answer every question of mine and discussed all treatment options with me, despite the fact that he had a full waiting room. I had to wait a bit, but I didn't mind especially because I understood why once he was in the room with me.
in Maple Shade, NJ |
Avoid! The gentleman has deplorable bedside manner. He was demeaning and spoke over me. Acted as if I was bothering him. Refered me somewhere else to get rid of me saying, "you can tell them your story". After calling him out on his bedside manner he corrected himself saying "Your medical history".
in Cherry Hill NJ |
I would not describe Dr. Busch as helpful at all. Saw me for a few minutes, spoke over me when I tried to speak. Was quickly ushered away for hearing tests in the basement. Brought back to room, was told I had probable Meniere's disease, nothing he could do, wrote a script and I was done.
I got the feeling that I was bothering him and that the sooner he got me out of his office, the happier he'd be. He was a bit rude and inconsiderate. I wondered whether it could have been because I was not there for anything that would turn out to be very costly; no plastic surgery, etc, but health related issues. I felt worse when I left than when I went in, which is not why people go to doctors. Very upsetting. Not recommended at all.
He was rude and made me feel rushed. He didn't take the time to discuss anything or answer any questions. His patients are obviously not a priority and I will be going elsewhere.
Have you seen Dr. Scott L. Busch, DO?
Are you Dr. Busch?

Dr. Busch says...

Dr. Scott L. Busch is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, specializing in Facial Plastic Surgery, and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He has been practicing since 1980 and established his state-of-the-art private practice in Cherry Hill and Hammonton in 1988.

As a board certified Otolaryngologist, specializing in Facial Plastic Surgery, Dr. Busch is able to deliver comprehensive medical and surgical, patient-centered evaluation and treatment, and preventative therapy for all ENT, Head and Neck problems. Also, by utilizing his years of expertise, excellent surgical skills, and knowledge of the intricacies of the facial anatomy, he is able to create facial harmony and function, which is key to obtaining pleasing results in facial plastic surgery.

Dr. Busch's Care Philosophy

Dr. Busch says...

The Cherry Hill Center for ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery specializes in the medical and surgical treatment of pediatric and adult ear, nose and throat disorders, including but not limited to, hearing and balance disorders, endoscopic sinus surgery, head and neck surgery, allergy testing and immunotherapy, sleep apnea and snoring, and facial skin cancer.

Our medical staff, including, audiologists, nurses, and skin care specialists are of the highest professional quality and provide excellent patient care. We are committed to providing the most innovative ENT and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery care.  We are dedicated to creating a safe, private and pleasant environment for all of your head, neck, and facial procedures.

Dr. Busch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology

Dr. Busch has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Busch's Board Certifications

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gland Cancer
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Tumor
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Disorders
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

Des Moines Still College of Osteopathy

Graduated in 1979

University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine

Completed in 1980

American Academy Of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Completed in 1985

George Washington

Graduated in 1976

Dr. Busch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Busch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Electronystagmogram
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Myringotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy