Dr. Scott Burdge, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Burdge

Dr. Scott Burdge, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Katy, TX. He graduated from California College of Podiatric Medicine and specializes in podiatry.

Make an appointment

Dr. Burdge accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Burdge has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(281) 829-9315Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Burdge's experience treating your condition or procedure

Ankle Sprains and Strains

Dr. Burdge treats Ankle Sprains and Strains more than 95% of his peers

Dr. Burdge treats this condition more than 95% of his peers

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Burdge treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 95% of his peers

Dr. Burdge treats this condition more than 95% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

• Foot Sprain
  • Foot Surgery
  • Foreign Body Removal
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Splinting
  • Wart Removal
  • Wart Treatment
  • Warts

Our objective is to provide our patients with the most up-to-date podiatric care available and to do so in a competent, professional and thorough manner. We maintain high standards both for the appearance of our office and our staff, as well as for the work we perform. We try to do so in a friendly, informative manner.

• Podiatry

4.4

Dr. Burdge?
Dr. Burdge's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Burdge, DPM
He removed a suspicious growth along the side of my big toenail. I was afraid it might be cancer. On the first visit, he removed the growth which required removing the toenail and sent it to the lab to get it checked. Fortunately, it was benign. Even more remarkably, he was so skilled in performing the surgery my toenail grew back in and now looks like nothing ever happened. That is truly amazing. Great doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Burdge, DPM?
This Dr. almost caused my husband to lose his foot because of his incompetence. My husband toe was getting blacker by the day and this dr. kept scheduling us for appts. Husband in horrible pain and seeking help from this jerk. All he did was take our money. A month and a half of this. You trust your Dr. to steer you right. Not this one. Had we not gone into the emergency, where they admitted him immediately, he would have lost his foot. HORRIBLE DR. QUACK! I will spread the word on this!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Burdge, DPM?
This was my first visit. I was able to get an appointment quickly and the staff was nice. I didn’t have to wait a long time. The doctor was very nice and concerned for my pain. He seemed very knowledgeable on my problem and gave me several options. I would definitely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Burdge, DPM?
Dr. Burdge was extremely professional and the staff was superior. Dr. Burdge seemed extremely knowledgeable and explained treatments and option thoroughly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Burdge, DPM?
Dr Budge was very professional and prompt. XRays done in-office. Immediately assessed my problem and prescribed meds and made return followup appointment. Office personnel are super friendly and equally efficient. Over all a 5 star visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Burdge, DPM?
Swift and effective diagnosis options offfered and administered right away walked out with immediate relief and a plan to heal my injury
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Burdge, DPM?
I had a short wait in the waiting room and very little time in the exam room before seeing Dr. Burdge. He spent adequate time with me to discuss diagnosis and possible treatment. I am waiting on test results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Burdge, DPM?
I’ve been dealing with ingrown toenails for far to long. After a google search I found Dr. Scott’s location in Katy. I didn’t know what to expect. The office staff were very friendly and helpful. The wait Room was nice and clean. His certification on the wall help to put my mind at ease. Dr. Scott consulted with me and we came to an agreement on the best course of action. In less then two hour they took care of year of pain I could have avoided! Should have done this years ago! Great Results!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Burdge, DPM?
I visited Dr. Burdge for a second opinion on a surgery I had scheduled with an orthopedic foot surgeon. I was very pleased with the visit. He took x-rays and went over his findings with me and explained that he agreed with my surgeon. I went away with better knowledge and understanding than I had before my visit. I now feel more confidence going into surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Burdge, DPM?
Dr. Burdge and his staff excel in what they do. As it was my first visit, I wasn’t sure what to expect. What I encountered was professionalism and friendliness. I highly recommend Dr. Burdge and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Burdge, DPM?
Completely satisfied with the Doctor and his friendly staff, fast service. I love it William definitely recommend. Great service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Burdge, DPM?
I saw Dr. Burdge 5 days ago and he told me he was sending a prescription to a local CVS for inflammation and 3 creams for pain to a compounding pharmacy for a delivery by mail. He (and his staff) were made aware of the time constraints due to a walking vacation I had 8 days from my initial visit. After 5 phone calls to his office and numerous calls to the pharmacies, the prescriptions have still not been called in to the correct pharmacies.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Burdge, DPM?
Dr. Burdge is awesome. He was very clear, professional and kind all the time. His team is very efficient and have a great attitude since you arrive to the moment you leave that place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Burdge, DPM?
Dr. Burdge is the absolute best! He’s very kind, compassionate and thorough. I have never had to wait long for my appointments and his staff are all amazing. Don’t go anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Burdge, DPM?
I recently had a minor surgical procedure done by Dr Burdge and am very happy with the results as well as the aftercare support.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Burdge, DPM?
Very good experience at this office. Plan on going back in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Burdge, DPM?
Wait time was minimal. Office staff were friendly and helpful. Dr Burdge's treatment for my problem was very effective.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Burdge, DPM?
We were traveling from the Caribbean and my daughter noticed her big toe was red with pus coming from it. We knew instantly it was an ingrown toenail, We googled podiatrists nearby and after 3 calls to several doctors, we landed an appointment right away with Dr Burdge. His staff was friendly and gave excellent customer service. Dr Burdge was wonderful with our 12 year old daughter and answered all our questions. Highly recommended this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Burdge, DPM?
Dr. Burdge is friendly and knowledgeable and was able to quickly diagnose and provide a good solution for my foot problems! In addition, the staff is extremely nice and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Burdge, DPM?
I went to see Dr. Burdge after being in the ER, seeing a family practice doctor, and seeing a PA for an orthopedic surgeon and he was quick and accurate in the diagnosis and my toe is finally starting to improve! I would recommend him to anyone needing to see a podiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Burdge, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Burdge?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Burdge treats patients.

Compare Providers