Dr. Scott Buckner, MD

Diagnostic Radiology ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Buckner

Dr. Scott Buckner, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Columbia, MD and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Drexel University College Of Medicine in 1991 and specializes in diagnostic radiology, phlebology, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Buckner accepts

Dr. Buckner accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Coventry Health Care
Carelink PPO
Coventry Health Care of Virginia
Coventry Health Care of Virginia HMO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Buckner treats your condition or procedure

• Varicose Veins
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
  • Venous Insufficiency
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

I truly enjoy treating my patients diseases. Whether it be varicose veins in the legs, pelvic venous congestion, or uterine fibroids. These are truly life changing minimally invasive procedures. I am very excited to facilitate healing and well being in my patients.

• Diagnostic Radiology

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Buckner

Dr. Buckner?
Dr. Buckner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Buckner, MD
I have had a very positive experience at Dr. Buckner's office. The staff have gone above and beyond with scheduling and care. I highly recommend the Columbia office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Buckner, MD?
Horrible. He left me far worse off than when I arrived.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Buckner, MD?
The doctor who saw me gave me all sorts of urgent "medical" reasons to have the veins treated - most of which were untrue. For example, I was told the veins put me at a high risk of "dangerous" blood clots - but varicose veins are NOT a source of deep vein thrombosis. I was told that the veins were "causing" edema because they "leaked fluid" - also not true. Check the facts before letting these folks scare you into a procedure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Buckner, MD?
Dr. Buckner and the entire staff at this organization go above and beyond professionalism. They are the most caring group of people. They are truly a pleasure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Buckner, MD?
Wonderful! Excellent! Well-informed! Polite! It is obvious Dr. Buckner and each technician is well trained. This is evident by their outstanding performance. The willingness of technicians to assist patients is exceedingly helpful. The office staff is patient, perceptive, and helpful. I welcome each appointment because of the warm welcome from each staff member. It is a pleasure to be a patient at Vein Clinic of America.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Buckner, MD?
This office is full of professional and friendly staff, and are a reflection of Dr. Buckner’s character and personality. I have visited this office for treatment almost a dozen times in the last several months, and have been impressed with everyone involved in my care. This office sets the bar high!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Buckner, MD?
Dr. Buckner is very friendly, professional and puts the patient at ease. He answers all of your questions, even as he is doing a procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Buckner, MD?
Dr. Buckner is the best doctor! I don’t have any complaints about him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Buckner, MD?
I hardly ever fill out surveys but I’m making an exception. Dr Buckner is one of the best doctors I’ve ever had, and his staff is pretty wonderful too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Buckner, MD?
Dr. Buckner and his staff are very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him and his staff! All procedures were well explained and went well without any problems! Everyone is very professional and friendly. I’m very pleased with Dr. Buckner and his staff...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Buckner, MD?
One of the best, most proficient, personable doctors I have ever gone to. I wish I had another leg so he could keep treating me LOL. The staff is excellent. I have faith, confidence and belief in them. If I had any complaint it would be with the 800 number for Vein clinics, but once you get in with Dr. B they give you a way to bypass the 800 number.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Buckner, MD?
Dr. Buckner is very professional, competent and caring. Couldn’t ask for a better experience. The staff is happy to be there, they ary helpful, friendly and always make you feel so welcome!! Even at 7:30 am appointments!! Highly recommend ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Buckner, MD?
Dr. Buckner is very kind and caring. He has my utmost confidence as his medical background is excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Buckner, MD?
Highly recommend him and his team. Very friendly and nice. Very knowledgeable in regards to expectations regarding the surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Buckner, MD?
I have been very pleased throughout the process. Everything is well explained and appointments are easily made. The office is clean and tidy with plenty of parking. Staff and clinicians are fabulous, especially Dr. Buckner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Buckner, MD?
Dr. Buckner is excellent and his office is extremely well run. You will be pleased with your experience and results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Buckner, MD?
Happiest office I’ve ever experienced. Everyone was so nice. Dr. Buckner is a true professional and made me feel very comfortable through it all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Buckner, MD?
I have been under Dr. Buckner's care for several months now. I am encouraged by my treatment results thus far. There is more to be done. Dr. Buckner and his staff are very professional and cordial. They listen to your input and respond with clarity to questions. A well run medical facility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Buckner, MD?
Dr Buckner has changed my life. I lived with painful and cramping legs for years. Because of Dr Buckner’s great skill and supportive compassion, I am pain free. The entire experience of working with the doctor and his amazing staff has been a very positive experience for me. I highly recommend seeing Dr Buckner for any problems you may be experiencing with your veiicose veins. Did I mention that my legs look fantastic!! Cyndee
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Buckner, MD?
I have gone to Vein Clinics of America or two years. I am ambivalent about my experience. I believe my legs "feel" better, but they definitely look worse. I had a series of unusually painful "spider vein" treatments, and for me, this was a mistake. The veins I hoped would diminish in appearance look worse, and I have permanent sites that look like bruises that I didn't have before. My GP says these new "bruises" are varicose veins. Dr. Bruckner says my legs look better. They really don't. : (
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Buckner?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Buckner treats patients.