Dr. Scott D. Boden, MD

Dr. Scott D. Boden, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Emory Orthopaedic and Spine 59 Executive Park South NE Ste 3000, Atlanta, GA 30329 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Boden specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and practices in Atlanta, GA. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Boden? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Boden's Experience

See how Dr. Boden's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Boden

Dr. Boden accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Boden has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Boden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boden to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Boden
Dr. Boden's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (29)
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Boden is an excellent surgeon! He performed my spinal laminectomy with spinal fusion 6 months ago and I've healed perfectly. I'm 82 by the way! He's very skilled at surgery.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Emory Orthopedics & Spine Center is a wonderful facility (facility). My stay at the facility was the upmost comfortable hospital stay i have ever encountered. The nurses, doctors, environmental staff, food service staff provided an excellent service during my stay. All requested services were provided in a timely manner. All of the staff were freindly, outgoing, and courteous beyond the call of duty. There was no wait no matter the request. Finally, best tasting food I have ever eaten.
in Dublin GA |
Dr Boden was very pleasant during every appointment I have had with him. He was not rushed and took time to answer all my questions. He was very straight forward about my problems and honest in what he felt like the outcome of my surgery would be. I would recommend him to any one.
in Knoxville, TN. |
I had spinal stenosis for a long time! I could not trust anyone enough in Knoxville or Nashville, TN! Till I found, thank GOD, Dr. Boden,! I trusted his judgment & expertise! He operated on me 3 months ago, Laminectomy! He's been on target all along, as to what am I to expect! No complications & no pain! I'm able to walk & work! He was practical & straight forward setting the right expectations! I never forget him calling me back, first time I called his office, from CA. He was reassuring!
in Roswell, GA |
I had horrible pain down my legs for a long long long time...as long as I could stand it. Dr. Boden operated on my back and I have been PAIN FREE ever since!!!! I love him. I had NO complications or problems. He is wonderful. I would highly recommend him!
in Cortez, Fl |
Dr Boden performed major neck surgery on my neck (Mid 2000's) & they had to core a bone from my hip ( most compatible with the neck as I understand it) and wire it in place. If you have spine or neck problems, Dr Boden is your man! Thank you Dr Boden and Team as well as the Emory hospital, great JOB!!?? I live in Florida now & if I ever need back or neck work, I am Dr Boden & Emory Bound!!
in Avondale Estates, GA |
Dr.Boden thoroughly explained my medical situation and alternatives to correct it. He showed me the MRI pictures and demonstrated on a model of the spine. I chose surgery to have a large cyst removed from my spine. I had to wait two weeks only. The surgery went quite well with no complications and my recovery went without incident as well. The surgery was 100% effective and completely resolved my problem, for which I'm very grateful.
in Norcross, GA |
it was awful and patient relations, risk management refuse to talk to me about my injury, stay away from this doctor .
in Centerville, GA |
Dr. Boden diagnosed my problem and fixed it in a week.
in DeSoto, Texas |
Dr. Boden performed a spinal fusion on me in 1996. I have had nothing but positive experience since then.
in Warner Robins, GA |
This is the rudest, most arrogant, condescending medical person I have ever meet. His attitude seems to be, Why are you bothering me? He does not explain he does not talk more than to say a few grunts. I totally question his competence. Sure he presents a great public image, but he is so rude and disrespectful that why anyone would ever come back to him is beyond me. He does not even have rudimentary manners. We have, twice, experienced him just getting up and walking out. Very sorry person.
Have you seen Dr. Scott D. Boden, MD?
Are you Dr. Boden?

Compare Dr. Boden

Orthopedic Surgery
Atlanta, GA 30329

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Torticollis

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine

Case Western University Hospital-Spine Fellowship

Completed in 1992

Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Boden has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Boden's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Boden

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Boden's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Boden

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients