Dr. Scott Alperin, DDS

Dr. Scott Alperin, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Scott Alperin, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Mayfield Hts, OH and has been practicing for 41 years. He graduated from CWRU in 1974 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery and dentistry.Read his story

5825 Landerbrook Dr Ste 125

Mayfield Hts, OH 44124

Learn about Dr. Alperin

Dr. Alperin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Alperin "I graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine in 1974. My Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency was completed in 1977. I an Board Certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. I enjoy cycling, snow skiing, flying airplanes, and photography."

This content was provided by Dr. Alperin "We believe that every patient is important and that your time is as important as out time. We strive to be punctual and efficient and strive to give exceptional care to all patients."

2  Practice Areas

• Impacted Teeth
  • Jaw Cyst
  • Mandibular Hypoplasia
  • Small Chin

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University of Cincinnati / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1970
  • CWRU
    Medical School | Graduated 1974
  • Mt Sinai Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1977
  • Mt Sinai Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1977

Dr. Alperin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alperin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alperin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alperin's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alperin to family and friends

Dr. Alperin's Performance

Never in my 68 years have I had such an awful experience at the dentist. Dr. Alperin is an arrogant , egotistical man, with no bedside manners. Don’t go to him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option3
I had a wisdom tooth pulled several weeks ago by Dr. Alperin. Felt no pain when I was numbed, no pain during the extraction (which took 3 or 4 minutes) and no pain when I got home and get this, no pain for weeks thereafter. Calm demeanor, nice conversationalist and a calming surgical room. My...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Many Thanks for your kind comments.

I feel so lucky we landed in the hands of Dr. Alperin and his staff. My 6 year old son who was born with a heart condition needed two teeth extracted. Because of his previous medical condition, it's always important we get the best physicians. Without knowing beforehand, I told my close friends...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Many Thanks for your kind words. I am glad we were able to help and give you good results.

Dr. Alperin has been my oral surgeon for the past 30 years. Most recently he extracted 7 teeth and placed several implants. He is an excellent doctor and really explains everything to you. His office is also really well run. Dr. Alperin is exceptionally skilled in every aspect of my dental care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Many Thanks for your kind comments. I will continue to be there for your needs.

Having seen Dr. Alperin for a second opinion I was impressed with his skill set compared to the first maxillo-facial surgeon.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank You for your review. I am very glad to learn that I was able to help in your care.