Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Scott Alperin, DDS
I graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine in 1974. My Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency was completed in 1977. I an Board Certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. I enjoy cycling, snow skiing, flying airplanes, and photography.

5825 Landerbrook Dr Ste 125

Mayfield Hts, OH 44124

Learn about Dr. Alperin

We believe that every patient is important and that your time is as important as out time. We strive to be punctual and efficient and strive to give exceptional care to all patients.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Cincinnati / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1970
  • Cwru
    Medical School | Graduated 1974
  • Mt Sinai Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1977
  • Mt Sinai Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1977

Dr. Alperin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alperin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alperin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alperin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alperin to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Alperin's Performance
in Newbury, OH |
I had a wisdom tooth pulled several weeks ago by Dr. Alperin. Felt no pain when I was numbed, no pain during the extraction (which took 3 or 4 minutes) and no pain when I got home and get this, no pain for weeks thereafter. Calm demeanor, nice conversationalist and a calming surgical room. My experience with him was one of excellence.
Many Thanks for your kind comments.
in Shaker Heights, OH |
I feel so lucky we landed in the hands of Dr. Alperin and his staff. My 6 year old son who was born with a heart condition needed two teeth extracted. Because of his previous medical condition, it's always important we get the best physicians. Without knowing beforehand, I told my close friends that our dentist referred us to Dr. Alperin, and that he was doing the procedure. All of their responses were along the lines of, "He's the best in the city". And they were right!
Many Thanks for your kind words. I am glad we were able to help and give you good results.
in Cleveland, OH |
Dr. Alperin has been my oral surgeon for the past 30 years. Most recently he extracted 7 teeth and placed several implants. He is an excellent doctor and really explains everything to you. His office is also really well run. Dr. Alperin is exceptionally skilled in every aspect of my dental care.
Many Thanks for your kind comments. I will continue to be there for your needs.
Solon, OH |
Having seen Dr. Alperin for a second opinion I was impressed with his skill set compared to the first maxillo-facial surgeon.
Thank You for your review. I am very glad to learn that I was able to help in your care.
in Cleveland, OH |
I've had several dental implants done by Dr Alperin. He's the best. He strives for perfection. I've had zero complications. He sincerely cares about his patient's well being.
Many Thanks for your confidence in our practice and kind words.
in Cleveland, OH |
I have gone to him for 2 different procedures and both were done very well. He is very easy to talk to if you have any questions and explains everything to you in an understandable way. Would highly recommend.
Thank you for your comments. Nice to know that our efforts to satisfy were successful for you both times !!
Beachwood, OH |
Had my wisdom teeth extracted. Was harder than expected. Fair enough, can happen. As a physician myself I know. However the post surgery information was inadequate. I had to google a lot of queries I had on other oral surgeons website. Very unfriendly nurse who assisted him. Her attitude left a bad taste in my mouth. Both during surgery and on follow up visit. Would not recommend his practice just because of that.
Sorry we did not meet your expectations. We try to be excellent to every patient. In spite of our efforts we will continue to try and give every patient the best care and information. We will take these comments to our staff for improvement.
Cleveland, OH |
Nurse resisted my asking for window shade to be lowered for less glare during the procedure. Not appreciated, they certainly know that patients are nervous and seek to be comfortable. Doc is very competent, extractions remarkably quick. But UNACCEPTABLE is his arrogant, one-sided political commentary during procedure with patient unable to respond. Other support staff is well-informed, sensitive and courteous.
Glad to hear you were pleased with the surgery and outcome. Whatever comments you did not find to your liking were surely not meant to be offensive.
in Washington, DC |
Dr. Alperin extracted all four of my son's wisdom teeth. The pre-operation communication and care from Dr. Alperin and his staff was reassuringly comprehensive, understandable, and kind. The procedure itself was superbly smooth, and the results were perfect. Everything went exactly was he said it would, and the recovery has been as easy as we could have hoped. Our entire family, and especially my son, feel like we have received the best possible care from Dr. Alperin and his staff.
Thank You for your very kind comments. We strive to make everyones experience as pleasant and professional as possible. It is wonderful to hear that we hit a home run with you and your family.
in Eastlake, OH |
Dr. Alperin is a very smart man, he really knows what hes doing, and is confident in his work. Throughout my whole experience with him i never once felt like i was scared, or couldn't trust him. He made sure to tell me everything i needed to know and was very personable. I trusted Dr. Alperin 100% with performing my upper jaw surgery. Couldn't have chosen a better surgeon!
Thank You so very much for your most kind comments !!
in Willoughby |
I had an extraction of all four of my wisdom teeth today and it was done flawlessly and I was in and out in under an hour. Fabulous staff and facility. Dr Alperin is amazing!
Many thanks for your confidence in our practice !!
Have you seen Dr. Scott Alperin, DDS?

Visit Dr. Alperin