Dr. Scot Hutchison, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

Reproductive Health Center 4518 E Camp Lowell Dr # E Tucson, AZ 85712 Get Directions
Dr. Scot Hutchison, MD
Dr. Scot Hutchison, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Tucson, AZ. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Hutchison is affiliated with Tucson Medical Center and Carondelet St. Joseph's Hospital.

Dr. Hutchison's Care Philosophy

I know you want a baby. And I understand the frustration that occurs when you have difficulty making that dream a reality, I know because I have been there myself. As a longtime resident of Southern Arizona, I am deeply committed to helping my patients have the family they long for. I know my patients have done their research and it is my job to educate you and care for you on this very special journey, and provide cost effective and state of the art treatment and procedures.

Dr. Hutchison's Experience

See how Dr. Hutchison's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hutchison

Dr. Hutchison accepts 24 insurance carriers

Dr. Hutchison is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hutchison has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hutchison's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hutchison to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Hutchison's Performance
Sierra Vista, AZ |
I was briefly under the care of Dr. Hutchison, but wish it was longer! After 4 frustrating yrs of infertility I came to this RE for specialty care. He told me likely dx, ordered labs to confirm, began a plan to help me get pregnant, & helped me cope with my new reality. I was ready to make changes & excited to work with him. No quick resolution, but a partner I would work with to improve my overall health over time. He gave me hope. Few days later I found out I was pregnant & care transferred.
in Tucson |
Dr. H was our 2nd opinion and we have now been with him for 4 years. Dr. H is knowledgeable and so kind hearted. I can't imagine there is a perfect way to tell a couple they are losing a pregnancy but I feel like Dr. H truly cared and was broken hearted with us when we miscarried. We have since moved on to fostering to adopt and I love the fact that Dr. H has been so supportive and excited with us in that process as well. The staff is amazing and easy to reach when you have questions. Love them!
in Tucson, AZ |
After a frustrating and extended period with another provider of reproductive services, we found Dr. Hutchison's office. The difference in what we experienced was so amazing, we knew we would follow through with our plans here at his clinic. We spent a difficult and challenging decade trying to reach our goal and the team at Dr. Hutchison's office got us there finally! I don't think we could have made it without the support, professionalism and friendship of their team. Thanks Scott and Holly!
Tucson, AZ |
We did not have a good experience with this doctor. At first his demeanor was fine but once we decided to go along with him on the treatment path he became very unprofessional. Would not recommend him to anyone.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Even though we are still in the middle of our IVF cycle I have to say Dr. Hutchison and staff have been incredible to work with. Holly is a great patient coordinator and takes time out of her day to answer your questions and put your mind at ease. I know we made the right decision choosing Dr. H.
Have you seen Dr. Scot Hutchison, MD?
Are you Dr. Hutchison?

Compare Dr. Hutchison

Dr. Hutchison's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hutchison's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Hutchison has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hutchison's Board Certifications

• Female Infertility
  • Female Pelvic Disorders
  • Infertility
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Uterine Diseases

Johns Hopkins School of Medicine

Completed in 1994

University of Arizona

Graduated in 1984

Dr. Hutchison does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hutchison and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Donor Egg Collection
  • Family Planning Services
  • Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • Hysterosalpingography
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Tubal Ligation Reversal