Dr. Scot Hutchison, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 57

Dr. Hutchison

Reproductive Health Center

4518 E Camp Lowell Dr # E Tucson, AZ 85712

Dr. Scot Hutchison, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Tucson, AZ and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from University Of Kansas / School Of Medicine in 1988 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Hutchison accepts

Dr. Hutchison accepts the following insurance:

Advantage
Aetna POS
Aetna PPO
Choice
Tricare
TriCare for Life

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Hutchison treats your condition or procedure

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Tubal Ligation Reversal

4.0

Dr. Hutchison?
Dr. Hutchison's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scot Hutchison, MD
Let me start by saying how greatful I am to Dr. Hutchison and his staff without them we wouldn't have our daughter. There staff were all amazing, always kind and considerate answering any questions we had. There clinic is very affordable and always made us feel like we mattered, they genuinely cared. We will be forever greatful to this team for their God given profession. We thank God for putting them in our path.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scot Hutchison, MD?
After doing weeks of research on where to do oocyte retrieval (egg freezing) in New York City, I decided to fly out to Arizona to do my retrieval with Dr. Hutchison and his group at the reproductive health center in Tucson, AZ. I can not say enough lovely things about how kind, informative, supportive, and professional they all were. I felt like I was dealing with family the whole time, within an extremely affordable range. They have a special place in my heart forever, now - I will return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scot Hutchison, MD?
The worst doctor I have had the displeasure of seeing. He was abrasive and rude to my husband and I. We saw him for multiple visits and his tone and approach to his patients was abrasive and rude. He was only interested in egg donations and would push it as the only alternative for patients. We believe his financial motive drives his practice rather than what is best for his patioents. Unethical doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scot Hutchison, MD?
I was briefly under the care of Dr. Hutchison, but wish it was longer! After 4 frustrating yrs of infertility I came to this RE for specialty care. He told me likely dx, ordered labs to confirm, began a plan to help me get pregnant, & helped me cope with my new reality. I was ready to make changes & excited to work with him. No quick resolution, but a partner I would work with to improve my overall health over time. He gave me hope. Few days later I found out I was pregnant & care transferred.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scot Hutchison, MD?
Dr. H was our 2nd opinion and we have now been with him for 4 years. Dr. H is knowledgeable and so kind hearted. I can't imagine there is a perfect way to tell a couple they are losing a pregnancy but I feel like Dr. H truly cared and was broken hearted with us when we miscarried. We have since moved on to fostering to adopt and I love the fact that Dr. H has been so supportive and excited with us in that process as well. The staff is amazing and easy to reach when you have questions. Love them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scot Hutchison, MD?
After a frustrating and extended period with another provider of reproductive services, we found Dr. Hutchison's office. The difference in what we experienced was so amazing, we knew we would follow through with our plans here at his clinic. We spent a difficult and challenging decade trying to reach our goal and the team at Dr. Hutchison's office got us there finally! I don't think we could have made it without the support, professionalism and friendship of their team. Thanks Scott and Holly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scot Hutchison, MD?
Even though we are still in the middle of our IVF cycle I have to say Dr. Hutchison and staff have been incredible to work with. Holly is a great patient coordinator and takes time out of her day to answer your questions and put your mind at ease. I know we made the right decision choosing Dr. H.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scot Hutchison, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hutchison?

I know you want a baby. And I understand the frustration that occurs when you have difficulty making that dream a reality, I know because I have been there myself. As a longtime resident of Southern Arizona, I am deeply committed to helping my patien...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

1988
University Of Kansas / School Of Medicine
1984
University Of Arizona

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hutchison treats patients.

66% Patient experience rating, 3% lower than the national average