Dr. Schuyler Rogg, MD

Dr. Schuyler Rogg, MD

Anesthesiology  |
Male
Dr. Schuyler Rogg, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Wyoming, MI. He has been practicing for 12 years.

2147 Health Dr SW Ste 100

Wyoming, MI 49519

• Priority Health
  • Spectrum Health

Learn about Dr. Rogg

Dr. Rogg's Experience

Dr. Rogg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• New York Med Coll
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Rogg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rogg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rogg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rogg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rogg to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Rogg's Performance
in holland, mi |
I have recommended him to three friends who are also very satisfied with him
Middleville, MI |
Appts. with Dr. Rogg were BY FAR the WORST experience we have ever had with a doctor! I accompanied my husband who was frustrated with health issues & was looking for a 2nd opinion about a procedure. Dr. Rogg was NOT focused on symptoms or treatment, He made a quick decision that we were doctor shopping for disability paperwork, and he was impossible to work with after that false accusation. I left sobbing because I was so angry over his attitude & unwillingness to focus on medical condition.
in Belmont, MI |
Dr. Rogg was very thorough at my first appointment. He evaluated all of my medical conditions and took them into consideration for my treatment plan. He has helped my pain alot. I am gradually getting off medication. He is always concerned about how I am doing. I have been going to him for over a year. I would not go anywhere else.
in Allegan, MI |
Dr. Rogg is one of the most arrogant, disrespectful and condescending physicians I have ever met. He actually raised his voice at me and treated me like a drug addict. It is very sad that he is able to treat patients this way. I went for help, not drugs. I am a post liver transplant patient and he obviously has no experience in dealing with that. I was told I was a drug shopper because I went to more than one doctor. I got to a teaching hospital with numerous doctors.
in Macomb Township, MI |
Dr. Rogg is the only pain specialist who actually relieved my pain for months at a time. I had two other doctors in Ann Arbor, and they did little to help me. I believe Dr. Rogg is gifted in this area. I highly recommend him.
Grand Rapids, MI |
So far I've attended an intake, an injection procedure, 2 behavioral appointments, and 3 follow ups that consisted of less than five to ten minute interactions. They've billed my insurance for all this and the worst part is they have done absolutely nothing to manage my chronic pain. Isn't that why you're in business? I've also been categorized as a 'casual drug user' for utilizing this State's legalized medical cannabis program and treated like a common street thug. Done.
in Holland,MI |
Very attentive physician. Wonderful staff experience. Doctor runs on time but takes still cares for his patients quite well.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Great physician who allowed me to continue to be active and took away my pain. I fully recommend him to my family and friends.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Good physician that came across as very caring. I felt at ease with his clinical ability and his good interpersonal ability. He took the time to get to know my problems and takes good care of my pain problems. Without him, I wouldn't have been able to function and remain working! Some of the negative reviews have to be taken with a grain of salt. Dr. Rogg appears pretty strict on narcotic medications. I have actually witnessed patients having a fit when they had meds stopped.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Great physician! Took really good care of me and my mother!
in Jenison, MI |
Dr. Rogg, was put in to place because my orginal Doctor Dr.Davis, had to retire because of health reasons. Doctor Rogg, shows very poor personal skills. He shows no concerns for me as his patient. I would not recommend Dr.Rogg to anyone. He had me black balled because I asked him a question. Really Dr.Rogg, you need to understand the folks in Western Michigan. Your attitude belongs in NY, not Mi.
Have you seen Dr. Schuyler Rogg, MD?
Are you Dr. Rogg?