Contact provider for availability

Anesthesiology ·  Male

Dr. Rogg

Michigan Pain Consultants South

2147 Health Dr SW Ste 100 Wyoming, MI 49519

Dr. Schuyler Rogg, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Wyoming, MI. He specializes in anesthesiology and pain medicine anesthesiology.

Dr. Rogg accepts

Dr. Rogg accepts the following insurance:

HAP Insurance
Preferred PPO
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO
Spectrum Health

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Rogg treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Rogg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rogg

3.5

Dr. Rogg?
Dr. Rogg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Schuyler Rogg, MD
An understanding and caring man. I feel like when I hurt, he hurts. Intelligent and caring, give him a chance, he’s even funny! I was at my wit’s end, he was my last resort and he worked miracles for me. Thanks!!! Shirley
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Schuyler Rogg, MD?
Dr. Rogg and his staff have given me back my life. I am so grateful. I was born with a spinal defect that forced me to have spinal fusion 14 years ago to prevent paralyzation. Quite a bit of damage had already been done that I have to live with. The last 4 years have been very tough for me as it has deteriorated tremendously. I sought out a new doctor this past summer as my last doctor didn’t have the capacity to do some of the more invasive procedures. Dr. Rogg has been combined a couple proced
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Schuyler Rogg, MD?
I have recommended him to three friends who are also very satisfied with him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Schuyler Rogg, MD?
Appts. with Dr. Rogg were BY FAR the WORST experience we have ever had with a doctor! I accompanied my husband who was frustrated with health issues & was looking for a 2nd opinion about a procedure. Dr. Rogg was NOT focused on symptoms or treatment, He made a quick decision that we were doctor shopping for disability paperwork, and he was impossible to work with after that false accusation. I left sobbing because I was so angry over his attitude & unwillingness to focus on medical condition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Schuyler Rogg, MD?
Dr. Rogg was very thorough at my first appointment. He evaluated all of my medical conditions and took them into consideration for my treatment plan. He has helped my pain alot. I am gradually getting off medication. He is always concerned about how I am doing. I have been going to him for over a year. I would not go anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Schuyler Rogg, MD?
Dr. Rogg is one of the most arrogant, disrespectful and condescending physicians I have ever met. He actually raised his voice at me and treated me like a drug addict. It is very sad that he is able to treat patients this way. I went for help, not drugs. I am a post liver transplant patient and he obviously has no experience in dealing with that. I was told I was a drug shopper because I went to more than one doctor. I got to a teaching hospital with numerous doctors.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Schuyler Rogg, MD?
Dr. Rogg is the only pain specialist who actually relieved my pain for months at a time. I had two other doctors in Ann Arbor, and they did little to help me. I believe Dr. Rogg is gifted in this area. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Schuyler Rogg, MD?
So far I've attended an intake, an injection procedure, 2 behavioral appointments, and 3 follow ups that consisted of less than five to ten minute interactions. They've billed my insurance for all this and the worst part is they have done absolutely nothing to manage my chronic pain. Isn't that why you're in business? I've also been categorized as a 'casual drug user' for utilizing this State's legalized medical cannabis program and treated like a common street thug. Done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Schuyler Rogg, MD?
Very attentive physician. Wonderful staff experience. Doctor runs on time but takes still cares for his patients quite well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Schuyler Rogg, MD?
Great physician who allowed me to continue to be active and took away my pain. I fully recommend him to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Schuyler Rogg, MD?
Good physician that came across as very caring. I felt at ease with his clinical ability and his good interpersonal ability. He took the time to get to know my problems and takes good care of my pain problems. Without him, I wouldn't have been able to function and remain working! Some of the negative reviews have to be taken with a grain of salt. Dr. Rogg appears pretty strict on narcotic medications. I have actually witnessed patients having a fit when they had meds stopped.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Schuyler Rogg, MD?
Great physician! Took really good care of me and my mother!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Schuyler Rogg, MD?
Dr. Rogg, was put in to place because my orginal Doctor Dr.Davis, had to retire because of health reasons. Doctor Rogg, shows very poor personal skills. He shows no concerns for me as his patient. I would not recommend Dr.Rogg to anyone. He had me black balled because I asked him a question. Really Dr.Rogg, you need to understand the folks in Western Michigan. Your attitude belongs in NY, not Mi.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Schuyler Rogg, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rogg?

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Rogg treats patients.

Holland Hospital