Dr. Schuyler A. Rogg, MD

Dr. Schuyler A. Rogg, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Dr. Rogg specializes in Anesthesiology and practices in Wyoming, MI. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Rogg? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Rogg's Experience

See how Dr. Rogg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rogg

Dr. Rogg accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rogg has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Rogg
Dr. Rogg's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (20)
in Allegan, MI |
Dr. Rogg is one of the most arrogant, disrespectful and condescending physicians I have ever met. He actually raised his voice at me and treated me like a drug addict. It is very sad that he is able to treat patients this way. I went for help, not drugs. I am a post liver transplant patient and he obviously has no experience in dealing with that. I was told I was a drug shopper because I went to more than one doctor. I got to a teaching hospital with numerous doctors.
in Macomb Township, MI |
Dr. Rogg is the only pain specialist who actually relieved my pain for months at a time. I had two other doctors in Ann Arbor, and they did little to help me. I believe Dr. Rogg is gifted in this area. I highly recommend him.
Grand Rapids, MI |
So far I've attended an intake, an injection procedure, 2 behavioral appointments, and 3 follow ups that consisted of less than five to ten minute interactions. They've billed my insurance for all this and the worst part is they have done absolutely nothing to manage my chronic pain. Isn't that why you're in business? I've also been categorized as a 'casual drug user' for utilizing this State's legalized medical cannabis program and treated like a common street thug. Done.
in Holland,MI |
Very attentive physician. Wonderful staff experience. Doctor runs on time but takes still cares for his patients quite well.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Great physician who allowed me to continue to be active and took away my pain. I fully recommend him to my family and friends.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Good physician that came across as very caring. I felt at ease with his clinical ability and his good interpersonal ability. He took the time to get to know my problems and takes good care of my pain problems. Without him, I wouldn't have been able to function and remain working! Some of the negative reviews have to be taken with a grain of salt. Dr. Rogg appears pretty strict on narcotic medications. I have actually witnessed patients having a fit when they had meds stopped.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Great physician! Took really good care of me and my mother!
in Jenison, MI |
Dr. Rogg, was put in to place because my orginal Doctor Dr.Davis, had to retire because of health reasons. Doctor Rogg, shows very poor personal skills. He shows no concerns for me as his patient. I would not recommend Dr.Rogg to anyone. He had me black balled because I asked him a question. Really Dr.Rogg, you need to understand the folks in Western Michigan. Your attitude belongs in NY, not Mi.
in Belmont, MI |
He is very thorough. Always listens to me and is very concerned with my health conditions. Is very compassionate about the limitations my condition has caused me.
Have you seen Dr. Schuyler A. Rogg, MD?
Are you Dr. Rogg?

Compare Dr. Rogg

Dr. Rogg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Rogg has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rogg's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

Dr. Rogg does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Rogg and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

NEW YORK MED COLL

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Rogg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rogg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

Dr. Rogg does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Rogg and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.