Dr. Savitha Gowda, MD

Dr. Savitha Gowda, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Norwood Medical Associates 95 Chapel St Ste 3A, Norwood, MA 02062 Get Directions

Dr. Gowda specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Norwood, MA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Gowda? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Gowda's Experience

See how Dr. Gowda's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gowda

Dr. Gowda accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Gowda has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gowda's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gowda to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Gowda's Performance
Great job as usual!
in Norwood,MA |
It looks like lately Dr Gowda has lost her interest in the profession. She doesn't show intutive interest in the patients conditions no more. So, seeing some other provider and seeing gowda is the same. She used to be a great doctor.
Was seen right on time. Always helpful and friendly staff.
It went very well. I like her as a doctor. I feel good with her as my doctor.
Norwood, MA |
I would not recommend this Dr. She has no real clue when it comes to her patients there is no personalized care and the office staff will tell you they've made insurance related calls and referrals, upon investigation with my insurance provider and or referral doctors I find out more than once that they never actually did contact anyone. They've told me services weren't covered that I found were actually covered when I investigated myself. It's frustrating and shows a real lack of any concern.
For years, Dr. Gowda has been an excellent doctor for both my parents. She has gone above and beyond in helping them, and we truly appreciate her excellent health care. She professional, compassionate, competent. She is a hard worker… I’ve seen her visit my parents in the hospital and rehab early in the morning, and I’ve also accompanied my parents on many appointments in her office during the day. She takes time to listen and then advise. She honestly cares. This past year was particular
in Norwood |
I really love Dr. Gowda as my doctor. Not only is she professional, she is personable and takes her time with me to make sure I feel confident about my health concerns. The office staff is very accommodating, and get back to me quickly when I leave a message for Dr Gowda. I finally feel like I'm on the right track to taking care of everything.
in Norton, MA |
Dr. Gowda made a quick decision when it counted for me. I'm very grateful to her.
in Mansfield, MA |
Worst experience ever , I am sick since four days can't leave bed , headache , cough , They a rude over the phone , more business than helping patients , i stuck in urgent care for 30 minutes cause the stuff called her asking for referral without giving her my info, so she called me giving me so much hard time as if I am her slave not patient ... This will not go easy and I will report that to everyone I know ,of course that my last time deal with her . The at the end she hang up the phone
Pleasant and informative
in Norwood,MA |
I hear more people compliment her than I do complain. Reading these reviews makes me sad some people feel the way they do. Yes the office is busy, and yes she is not going to prescribe pain meds to anyone and everyone. But she is an amazing doctor with a caring heart. There is no doubt in my mind that she goes above and beyond to make sure she is doing all that can when it comes to my health. I recommend everyone I know to her. And I can say she saved my aunts life the first time she saw her.
The office staff is very efficient. Dr. Gowda is a great listener.
Staff is very friendly! Dr. Gowda is very thorough and empathetic
She never took my concerns seriously and when I ended up in the hospital she mistakenly thought I was in a car accident and when I informed her that was incorrect she didn't believe me...needless to say if you're a young person she probably won't take you seriously.
Have you seen Dr. Savitha Gowda, MD?
Are you Dr. Gowda?

Compare Dr. Gowda

Dr. Gowda's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Gowda has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gowda's Board Certifications

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure

• Hindi
  • Kannada
  • Tamil
  • Telugu

Dr. Gowda does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gowda and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Gowda does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Gowda and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.