Dr. Saurabh Patel, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Florida Retina Center 27160 Bay Landing Dr # 100 Bonita Springs, FL 34135 Get Directions
Dr. Saurabh Patel, MD
Dr. Saurabh Patel, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Bonita Springs, FL. He is 47 years old. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Gulf Coast Medical Center, NCH Downtown Naples Hospital, NCH North Naples Hospital and Lee Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Patel's Experience

See how Dr. Patel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Patel has admitting privileges.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Patel's Performance
Ft Myers, FL |
Dr Patel is expert in treating certain catastrophic eye conditions. His knowledge and skill far exceed previous opinions by other local physicians in his field.
Bonita Springs, FL |
I did not see Dr Patel since he requires you to sign a waiver for law suits that require arbitration and limit damages. I left because this was my first visit and I did not check on his malpractice record. I just didn't feel comfortable with all the legal language.
Bonita Springs, FL |
Having been treated at Johns Hopkins Medical Center in Baltimore, THIS IS NO JOHNS HOPKINS EXPERIENCE.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
If you see Dr. Patel plan on getting a 2nd opinion because he wants to operate at the drop of a dime or dollar- literally same afternoon. Check because good chance surgery is NOT needed. His staff was very uncooperative and rude in sending records. In shot, try someone else.
in Sarasota, FL |
I was in Naples for a month in April, 2015 and had a detached retina that needed emergency surgery. When there was an insurance delay, Dr Patel got me into the office for a laser procedure to keep it from getting worse and 3 days later did the main surgery. I didn't understand before how serious a detached retina was. I now have 20/50 vision, which I now know is a fantastic result. His quick reaction and willingness to work with me in getting the money dealt with saved my vision in that eye
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Patel was a god send! I went to another retina specialist that misdiagnose me . Thank you!
in Naples, FL |
Your Eye Care Facility is the best I've ever seen.
in Naples, FL |
This surgery is the best procedure I have ever had. The cataract debris left behind after cataract surgery was so bad that I had given up reading. When driving, the "clouds" would distort my vision.
Naples, FL |
He is an Awesome Dr. !
in Naples Florida |
Reason for appointment was evaluation of my retinas. Experiencing no problems, but family history of acute macular degeneration and I have been told by regular ophthalmologist that I have drusens in my eyes. He was highly competent and the office visit was efficient and very professional. I am a physician and I have recommended him to several of my patients. Highly recommend.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Patel examined my retinas and misdiagnosed my retinal condition as lattice degeneration. I went to 3 other retinal specialists to confirm I did not have this. He did not spend much time with me but wanted to perform laser surgery the same day for a condition I did not have. This was unnecessary and costly, so would avoid this doctor.
We want the best care for our patients, and take your concerns seriously. Please contact my nurse Kathy to discuss your experience.
in Fort Myers, FL |
My experience with this doctor was dreadful. Cares more about insurance than patient health.
Division of Blind Services offers assistance for low income, uninsured patients with serious eye conditions. We have worked with them many times. We hope this is helpful information.
Have you seen Dr. Saurabh Patel, MD?

Compare Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Night Blindness
  • Stye
  • Vision Impairment
  • Vision Loss

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology