Dr. Saurabh Basundhra, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Kettering Physicians Network 3359 Kemp Rd Ste 250 Beavercreek, OH 45431 Get Directions
Dr. Saurabh Basundhra, MD
Dr. Saurabh Basundhra, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Beavercreek, OH. He is 36 years old. Dr. Basundhra is affiliated with Soin Medical Center.

Dr. Basundhra's Experience

See how Dr. Basundhra's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Basundhra

Dr. Basundhra is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Basundhra has admitting privileges.

Dr. Basundhra's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Basundhra to family and friends
    3.9
    Dr. Basundhra's Performance
    Fairborn, OH |
    Replacement when the goid doc moved to a new practice. I'd say "cold hands," but, more like cold heart. The man is detached, and being connected to medical community directly, I told my story. Dr. Basundhra is a barbarian and has most likely fallen prey to media nonsense. I'd say shame on you Dr. B, and, instead of the lawsuit, I'll just say shop around. The ONLY compassionate people here are the office staff. Now, I am 35 and filing for disability because of his fear or control issues.
    in Dayton |
    My previous Dr retired and Dr. Basundhra was able to fit me in. He addressed all my concerns and did not rush me out. Staff was very friendly. I will continue to see him.
    in Fairborn, OH |
    Dr. Basundhra is awesome! When my previous Dr. left all of a sudden and left me without a Dr. He was able to see me and even get my diabetes under control. I appreciate him taking the extra time to manage my conditions when my previous Dr. Left me high and dry.
    in Dayton, OH |
    I was not very well received when checking in. I was asked for paperwork I had no knowledge of. Receptionist was not very friendly. Physician assistant was very abrupt. Dr. seemed put off by my honesty. I will be looking elsewhere for another Family Physician.
    Have you seen Dr. Saurabh Basundhra, MD?
    Are you Dr. Basundhra?

Dr. Basundhra's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice
    •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Basundhra has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Basundhra's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Basundhra does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Basundhra and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Cincinnati / Main Campus

Completed in 2014

University of Toronto

Dr. Basundhra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Basundhra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Basundhra does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Basundhra and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.