Dr. Saundra Maass-Robinson, MD

Dr. Saundra Maass-Robinson, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. Saundra Maass-Robinson, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. She is 62 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

1440 Dutch Valley Pl NE Ste 985

Atlanta, GA 30324

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Maass-Robinson

Dr. Maass-Robinson's Experience

Dr. Maass-Robinson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry

This content was provided by Dr. Maass-Robinson "I am a board certified psychiatrist with over 25 years in practice. The manner in which I practice psychiatry is currently not the 'standard' for my specialty. Less than 11% of American psychiatrists provide comprehensive psychiatric management. I define comprehensive management as the initial assessment, medication management where indicated, individual psychotherapy and alternative medicine techniques where applicable. I am one of this 11%."

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder

• ADHD Testing
  • Genetic Testing

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Atlanta University
  • Emory University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Distinguished Fellow, American Psychiatric Association
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Maass-Robinson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Maass-Robinson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maass-Robinson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Maass-Robinson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maass-Robinson to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Maass-Robinson Says:

We strive to provide complete patient satisfaction- if we don't, please tell us- if we do, please tell others. Thank you...

Dr. Maass-Robinson's Performance
in Newnan, GA |
I cannot understand the above comments. Dr. Mass-Robinson & her staff are extremely professional and very kind. My experiences have been excellent in that the doctor & staff were extremely caring and dedicated to my recovery. I noticed that during my sessions with Dr Maas-Robinson that she takes very thorough notes and each time I come in she has read what we spoke about in our last appointment and wants to know how specific situations in my life are progressing or regressing. Great doctor!
in Atlanta, GA |
Would recommend this doctor because she takes the time to explain the details of what's going on, how the medication works, side affects, etc. I feel knowledged and well versed.
in Atlanta, GA |
After years of different Doctors and diagnosis, Dr. Maass-Robinson finally got it right. I just wish I had met her sooner. It is so refreshing to have a Doctor that explains to you what your brain is doing and why it is doing it. She looks at you during the session (instead of a computer) takes notes, makes suggestions that make sense and Genuinely cares about your health and wanting to help you get better. Why can't All Doctors care the way Dr. Maass-Robinson does?...
Atlanta, GA |
I would not recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone. She is very unprofessional. Throughout my entire experience with this doctor I communicated with her assistant instead of having direct communication with the doctor. She was unorganized and impatient, the whole experience left me discouraged and of course out around $1,000 for no results.
in Dallas, GA |
Terrible overall experience! Money hungry doctor who is an embarrassment to the medical community. I wish I had never had a single interaction with her.
Have you seen Dr. Saundra Maass-Robinson, MD?
Are you Dr. Maass-Robinson?

Visit Dr. Maass-Robinson