Dr. Saundra Maass-Robinson, MD

Psychiatry •  Female • Age 65

Dr. Maass-Robinson

Saundra Maass-Robinson, M.D., PC., Atlanta, GA

1440 Dutch Valley Pl Ne Ste 985 Atlanta, GA 30324

Dr. Saundra Maass-Robinson, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Atlanta, GA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Maass-Robinson to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Saundra Maass-Robinson, MD with other Psychiatry Specialists near you

Dr. Maass-Robinson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Maass-Robinson

3.6

Dr. Maass-Robinson?
What a nightmare this experience was. I took in a very vulnerable teenager after sending a long email explaining her situation and was forced to review all of her history in front of my child who was in tears by the time I finished. Evidently the doctor didn't take the time to read anything I wrote. I was told I could not come in for an initial appointment to explain her history ahead of time which would have been my preference. I think for $500 she could have taken 5 minutes to read the email.
Atlanta, GA – Dec 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saundra Maass-Robinson, MD?
Awesome Doctor. I've been a patent for 18 years. She's Just Great!!!
MDG in Atlanta – Jan 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saundra Maass-Robinson, MD?
I cannot understand the above comments. Dr. Mass-Robinson & her staff are extremely professional and very kind. My experiences have been excellent in that the doctor & staff were extremely caring and dedicated to my recovery. I noticed that during my sessions with Dr Maas-Robinson that she takes very thorough notes and each time I come in she has read what we spoke about in our last appointment and wants to know how specific situations in my life are progressing or regressing. Great doctor!
Mrs Melissa Scott in Newnan, GA – Mar 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saundra Maass-Robinson, MD?
Would recommend this doctor because she takes the time to explain the details of what's going on, how the medication works, side affects, etc. I feel knowledged and well versed.
Peggy in Atlanta, GA – Oct 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saundra Maass-Robinson, MD?
After years of different Doctors and diagnosis, Dr. Maass-Robinson finally got it right. I just wish I had met her sooner. It is so refreshing to have a Doctor that explains to you what your brain is doing and why it is doing it. She looks at you during the session (instead of a computer) takes notes, makes suggestions that make sense and Genuinely cares about your health and wanting to help you get better. Why can't All Doctors care the way Dr. Maass-Robinson does?...
Katherine in Atlanta, GA – Sep 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saundra Maass-Robinson, MD?
I would not recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone. She is very unprofessional. Throughout my entire experience with this doctor I communicated with her assistant instead of having direct communication with the doctor. She was unorganized and impatient, the whole experience left me discouraged and of course out around $1,000 for no results.
Atlanta, GA – Jul 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saundra Maass-Robinson, MD?
Terrible overall experience! Money hungry doctor who is an embarrassment to the medical community. I wish I had never had a single interaction with her.
Sam G. in Dallas, GA – Feb 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saundra Maass-Robinson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Maass-Robinson?

I am a board certified psychiatrist with over 25 years in practice. The manner in which I practice psychiatry is currently not the 'standard' for my specialty. Less than 11% of American psychiatrists provide comprehensive psychiatric management. I de...Read more

• Psychiatry