Dr. Saundra Maass-Robinson, MD

Dr. Saundra Maass-Robinson, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Saundra Maass-Robinson, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Atlanta, GA and has been practicing for 33 years. She graduated from University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill in 1981 and specializes in psychiatry.

1440 Dutch Valley Pl NE Ste 985

Atlanta, GA 30324

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Maass-Robinson

This content was provided by Dr. Maass-Robinson "I am a board certified psychiatrist with over 25 years in practice. The manner in which I practice psychiatry is currently not the 'standard' for my specialty. Less than 11% of American psychiatrists provide comprehensive psychiatric management. I define comprehensive management as the initial assessment, medication management where indicated, individual psychotherapy and alternative medicine techniques where applicable. I am one of this 11%."

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• ADHD Testing
  • Genetic Testing

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Atlanta University
  • Emory University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Distinguished Fellow, American Psychiatric Association
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Maass-Robinson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Maass-Robinson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maass-Robinson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Maass-Robinson's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maass-Robinson to family and friends

Dr. Maass-Robinson's Performance

Dr. Maass-Robinson Says:
"

We strive to provide complete patient satisfaction- if we don't, please tell us- if we do, please tell others. Thank you...

"

Awesome Doctor. I've been a patent for 18 years. She's Just Great!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I cannot understand the above comments. Dr. Mass-Robinson & her staff are extremely professional and very kind. My experiences have been excellent in that the doctor & staff were extremely caring and dedicated to my recovery. I noticed that during my sessions with Dr Maas-Robinson that she takes...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Would recommend this doctor because she takes the time to explain the details of what's going on, how the medication works, side affects, etc. I feel knowledged and well versed.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
After years of different Doctors and diagnosis, Dr. Maass-Robinson finally got it right. I just wish I had met her sooner. It is so refreshing to have a Doctor that explains to you what your brain is doing and why it is doing it. She looks at you during the session (instead of a computer) takes...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I would not recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone. She is very unprofessional. Throughout my entire experience with this doctor I communicated with her assistant instead of having direct communication with the doctor. She was unorganized and impatient, the whole experience left me discouraged and of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option2
Are you Dr. Maass-Robinson?