Dr. Saumya Kumar, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

Dr. Saumya Kumar, MD
Dr. Saumya Kumar, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Little Rock, AR. She is 32 years old. Dr. Kumar is affiliated with CHI St. Vincent North and CHI St. Vincent Infirmary.

Dr. Kumar's Experience

See how Dr. Kumar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kumar

Dr. Kumar accepts 28 insurance carriers

Dr. Kumar is now accepting new patients
CHI St. Vincent Endocrinology and Diabetes Clinic701 N University Ave Ste 201
Little Rock, AR 72205
(501) 552-4763Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kumar has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kumar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kumar to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Kumar's Performance
in Hot Springs Village, AR |
I've been a patient of Dr. Kumar for almost 4 years and during this time I've grown to see the true meaning of the oath that every doctor should follow and base their practice around. This young lady really cares for her patients and the way you know this is the amount of quality care and time that she spends doing what she's been called to do. I saw her just today 6/21/2017 and during our time together she gave me hope that so many times a diabetic just can't seem to find. Thanks Dr. Kumar!!
in Pangburn, AR |
Dr Kumar is hands down the best! So thankful I found her and her staff! Type 1 diabetic and has my A1C down to 6.0 from 8.2 and my thyroid issues she is handling! Love her!
Cabot, AR |
Wow I wish I would have found her sooner ! She is great she has gotten my thyroid levels correct something 4 Doctors have not been able to do in 20 years. I almost gave up this ever getting fixed and the weight is coming off ! So far 25 pounds.
in Searcy, AR |
I have been recommending Dr. Kumar to everyone I know who is diabetic. With her help, in 9 month I have lose 40 pounds and have gone from taking 4 insulin shots a day to taking one injection a week and a daily oral medication. My A1C has gone from 7.2 to 5.9.
in Benton AR |
Dr Kumar is a very kind doctor and concerned with ones health. She is not the type of doctor that will hang on the door to hurry up and scurry out of the room. She listens to you and all of your concerns.
in Cabot, AR |
Dr, Kumar is superb!! First doctor in years that did not blow me off and was genuine concerned about my health & well being. My first visit, I had been sick for over eight months and seen several specialist and still NO answers and A1C was over 10. By my second visit my blood sugars were normal for first time in years. Now my A1C has been in normal range for over six months. Dr. Kumar has been the missing link to my medical issues. She is very knowledgeable and has awesome bedside manner.
in Cabot, AR |
If my insurance united Healthcare, hadn't reccommended her, I honestly don't think I would be alive, my sugar was over 450 when I first went in for visit in August 15. She is the more caring doctor I have ever been too.my A1C was at 12, and now 3/14/16, it is down to 7.1. God Bless her and her care and ability to get my health back in good shape.. Sincerely Charlotte, Cabot AR
in North Little Rock, AR |
So glad to find such a very knowledgeable physician. She is very familiar with many treatment options and did not want to rush to insulin as a solution just because I was a difficult case. Very thorough. She listened to what I have learned about MY diabetes (everyone is different) over the years, reviewed my test results, and set up a treatment plan accordingly. I am having NO side effects to her choices and have lost 27 lbs. in 9 weeks. AIC 7.2!!!! Excellent bedside manner. Very warm.
Little Rock, AR |
I have seen her twice and I don't feel as if she takes my other doctors seriously. I was sent to the lab and the lab tech didn't even know why. I wish she would have had a better bedside manner and took the time to really listen to what I was trying to say without assuming it was depression right off the bat.
Have you seen Dr. Saumya Kumar, MD?
Are you Dr. Kumar?

Compare Dr. Kumar

Dr. Kumar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Dr. Kumar has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kumar's Board Certifications

• Thyroid Nodule

University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences
    University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences

• Hindi

Dr. Kumar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kumar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism