Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Satyen Undavia, MD
Dr. Satyen Undavia, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Havertown, PA. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Undavia is affiliated with Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Bryn Mawr Hospital and Lankenau Medical Center.

Havertown Office

301 W Chester Pike Ste 101

Havertown, PA 19083

Learn about Dr. Undavia

Dr. Undavia's approach to medicine is to provide excellent medical care with an emphasis on the latest techniques and technologies. He also understands the importance of developing a strong doctor-patient relationship and strides to make sure all his patient's concerns are addressed.

Dr. Undavia's Experience

Dr. Undavia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• ENT Cancer
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Facial Palsy
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer

• Facelift
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Parotidectomy
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Tonsillectomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University Of Rochester
  • Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Facial Plastic Surgery With Dr.'s Babak Azizzadeh and Paul Nassif
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Undavia has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Undavia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Undavia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Undavia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Undavia to family and friends
Dr. Undavia's Performance
in Havertown, PA |
I was very pleased with the care and treatment that I received from Dr. Undavia. I wouldn't hesitate to see him again, and I recommend him highly.
in Havertown, PA |
Loved Dr Undavia! He did a septoplasty for me last January and did such a great job that the only thing that hurt when I woke up was my throat from the intubation tube!
Springfield, PA |
I thoroughly enjoyed my appt with Dr. Undavia. He identified an ear issue that has been causing me huge discomfort. I'm so thankful for his expertise
in Havertown, PA |
Dr. Undavia was awesome!!! I would recommend my friends, and family. He made me feel less nervous, and took his time explaining everything to me. I did not feel rushed.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I had a great experience with Dr. Undavia. He was my third consultation for rhinoplasty and the doctor I ultimately chose to perform my surgery. It has been one month since my surgery and I am very happy with the results. Not only can I breath better but my nose looks amazing. It's so natural and doesn't look overdone. I would highly recommend him!
in Clifton Heights, PA |
I''m so glad to have met him; he removed the wax from my ears efficiently and painlessly. Thank you!
in Havertown, PA |
Dr. Undavia is an amazingly talented surgeon and very nice. I had serious sinus and nasal issues and was quite nervous about my need for surgery. But Dr. Undavia answered all my questions and I sensed I would be in good hands. I had an open rhinoplasty, septoplasty, polyp removal, turbinate reduction, and my faulty nasal valves repaired. I never expected to recover as well as I have and as quickly as I have considering what was done. I am convinced it's because of Dr. Undavia's skill.
in Springfield, PA |
I had several office visits for my sinuses for over a year. He walked me through my options; didn't rush to surgery as a first option. When I reached the time to have surgery he took the time to walk me through the surgery process . He made me feel very at ease about surgery, recovery and post surgery results. I'm 2 months post surgery and I can breathe. A post surgery cold with no horrible sinus/ear infections was amazing. Plus he's just a nice person who cares about his patients.
Broomall, PA |
He was great!
in Bryn Mawr, PA |
Today was my first visit. I was greeted by friendly front desk staff followed by a short wait in the waiting room. Under 5 minutes. Dr. Undavia was amazing. He took such care and time with me to listen and go through everything. Great visit.
in Drexel Hill pA |
He was thorough and informative. Great manner and very easy to talk to.
Media, PA |
This was my first meeting with this physician. My impression is that it that he is as good as the reviews he receives. I have a high degree of confidence in him and have already recommended that my wife see him in the near future .
in Malvern, PA |
After seeing an ENT doctor in Exton, I went to Dr. Undavia for a second opinion. My first ENT wanted me to have further testing in allergies, however after seeing Dr. Undavia he took me off all of the OTC allergy medication I was taking. He believed my symptoms could possibly be migraines. After I stopped all the medication I felt incredibly better. Ironically my headaches are less frequent and I have so much more energy. At the moment I am taking an Excedrin Migraine pill for relief!
in Springfield, PA |
Dr. Undavia was very nice asked questions as to what the problem was and how it started. Explained what he was going to look for in exam and then gave a very detailed plan of action.
in West Berlin, NJ |
Felt very comfortable talking to the doctor! No wait in the office and he did a great job!
in Havertown, PA |
Dr. Undavia performed emergency surgery on my throat after a complication following a tonsillectomy performed by a different surgeon. More than anything, in a very stressful situation, he was very calming. I needed someone to assure me that everything was going to be ok.
in Media, Pa 19063 |
We were most impressed with his professionalism and his expertise to get the job done!!
in Broomall, PA |
Dr. Undavia was very professional yet was able to relate well to my 17 year old boy who had a broken, deformed nose . The doctor was kind and patient to answer all of our questions.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I had a great experience with Dr. Undavia. He really spent the time to listen to me and understand my problem. I am two weeks from my nasal surgery and I am very pleased with the results. I have never been able to breath out of my nose like this! I highly recommend him!
in Springfield, PA |
Totally awesome experience. Not only did he resolve my existing issue but he went beyond. Even though he could not remedy a solution to another issue, he reached out to his colleagues to set me down the right path. Less than a 1/2 hour before I got home he had already reached out to another doctor and I was setup with an appointment. Showed visible empathy and genuine moral character.
in Clifton Heights, PA |
My name is Mary, and the Doctor was so pleasant and extremely patient and nice.
in Drexel Hill, PA |
Dr. Undavia had a great demeanor and really spent time to talk with me and understand my needs before recommending treatment. He was able to provide really good advice, and didn't make me feel like he was rushing the appointment. Since then the treatment and advice he provided has been working, and I look forward to continuing treatment.
Wonderful, Excellent chair side manor
in Broomall, PA |
Very concerned about patients. Great bed side manner.
Havertown, PA |
Today was my first meeting with Dr. Undavia. He was very professional, courteous and expedient in diagnosing my problem. More importantly, it was pain free. I felt so much better when I left his office. I would also like to add that the receptionist and the intern were provided a very warm and friendly atmosphere.
in Media, Pa |
Thorough but no solution.
in Upper Darby, PA |
Considering how bad I felt when I went in, the services were amazing Both Dr Undavia and his staff were courteous and helpful. Dr Undavia explained everything to me and made me feel at ease about a decision I was having trouble making.
in Upper Darby, PA |
He has changed my life with the natural solutions he gave me to my rhinitis. Eliminated some daily meds with great result. Last ENT Dr was pushing surgery which was clearly not necessarily. Glad to be under his care.
Ardmore, PA |
Dr. Undavia is very cordial and caring for his patients. He takes time to explain what the diagnosis is and the remedy. I highly recommend him and his staff at Pinnacle ENT.
in Clifton Heights, Pa |
I really felt comfortable with Dr. Undavia and the whole staff! Looking forward to the Surgery on May 3rd.
in Drexel Hill, PA |
Very friendly MD, with a very personal touch in relaying your diagnosis and explains potential recourses for treatment. Highly intelligent and honest. The best kind of doctor you could hope for.
in Upper Darby PA 19082 |
We found Dr. Undavia to be very engaging and informative. He took his time in explaining options and next steps. Thorough with a professionally warm personality.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Undavia has a wonderful bedside manner-he always takes time to explain everything in detail. He never makes you feel rushed or unimportant. This is very important to me. I highly recommend him.
in Springfield, PA |
I have seen Dr. Undavia on two separate occasions. Both times he was very kind, thoughtful and respectful. He explained everything he was doing and why. He has a gentle touch. I would recommend him with confidence!
in upper Darby, PA |
I was very impressed with my visit with Dr.Undavia. I went in with a lot of discomfort and within minutes Dr.Undavia was able to describe to me what was going on and what i was to expect. For the first time I walked out of a doctor's office with answers that meant sense to me. I would without hesitation refer anyone i know in need of an ENT.
in Drexel Hill, PA |
My experience was great. Dr. Undavia was very professional and did a great job on my septoplasty. Everything worked out great to this point. I've already recommended him to my brother in law.
in Drexel Hill, PA |
The Havertown office should get all 5 stars. The Wynnewood office is where I waited over 30 mins to check in and then another 15 to be taken back. I saw Dr. Undavia at 6:30, I arrived at 5:30 for a 6:45 appointment. I think the Wynnewood office needs more staff in the evenings. Over all I am very happy with my experience with Dr. Undavia.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Undavia was extremely accommodating during my first visit. He listened to my history, diagnosed me, and corrected my issue within 15 minutes. I will continually return to his office for ENT-related issues.
in HAVERTOWN |
Dr Undavia is the best ENT I have seen. He is thorough, listens, the staff is amazing.
in Wallingford, PA |
Very easy to talk to.He listens to my concerns.Friendly and caring.
in Broomall, PA |
Dr. Undavia is kind and extremely thorough. He explains everything in layman's terms and makes his patient feel safe and secure with his treatment. He is available by phone in case a question or emergency needs to be addressed. His even temperment make it easy to come to him for treatment!
Have you seen Dr. Satyen Undavia, MD?
Are you Dr. Undavia?

See our Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist at Aria - Jefferson Health

Visit Dr. Undavia