Dr. Satyavardhan Pulukurthy, MD

Dr. Satyavardhan Pulukurthy, MD

Cardiology  |

Dr. Satyavardhan Pulukurthy, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Bremerton, WA. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

Harrison HealthPartners Cardiovascular Consultants Bremerton

2709 Hemlock St

Bremerton, WA 98310

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Pulukurthy

Dr. Pulukurthy's Experience

Dr. Pulukurthy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cardiology
  • Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Pulukurthy "I treat all of my patients with skill and compassion, listening to their concerns and providing a customized care plan. I like to put my patients at ease by being friendly and approachable, and ensuring them that my knowledge and expertise will help us to achieve an excellent outcome. Given my broad knowledge and multi-specialty background, I prefer to treat my patients using a comprehensive approach considering the interrelationship of both the cardiac and vascular systems. I believe that aggressive treatment of risk factors achieves immense reduction in cardiovascular disease, incorporating the principle of prevention is better than a cure."

• Cardiology

• Cardiovascular Disease
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Kurnool Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Pulukurthy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pulukurthy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pulukurthy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Harrison Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Pulukurthy is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Pulukurthy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pulukurthy to family and friends
Dr. Pulukurthy's Performance
in Olympia, WA |
Dr. PK has been caring for my mother for quite some time now. She is a complicated patient of extremes (type 1 diabetes, kidney patient, PAD, cardiac patient...the list goes on). He sees her as a whole person, not just a specialty here and there. He is so kind and compassionate. He even made calls for her to her other specialists while he was on vacation to make sure she was getting the absolute best care catered to her needs. I can not ever thank him enough for everything he has done for my mom
in Port Townsend, WA |
I was referred to Dr. Pulukurthy for a cardiac catherization and met him only once at the procedure. Dr. Pulukurthy was kind, compassionate, attended to my comfort, listened to my concerns and answered my questions with thorough explanations. I deeply appreciate his expertise during the procedure and would see him again without hesitation.
in Bremerton |
We met Dr. PK in 2010 when my dad had his 5th heart attack. After excellent care, some complications and a big scare; Dr. PK did some stents and we began our continued relationship. Dr. PK is the reason 6 years later I say good morning to my dad every day. I can never thank him enough for the kind way he listens and understands my chaos of taking care of my dad. He is a ROCK STAR with no ego.
Have you seen Dr. Satyavardhan Pulukurthy, MD?
Are you Dr. Pulukurthy?

Visit Dr. Pulukurthy

Dr. Pulukurthy accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Pulukurthy has admitting privileges

Harrison Medical Center
2520 Cherry Ave
Bremerton, WA 98310

More Cardiology Specialists like Dr. Pulukurthy at Harrison HealthPartners Cardiovascular Consultants Bremerton

Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist