Dr. Satnam Bhondi, MD

Dr. Satnam Bhondi, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Satnam Bhondi, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 43 years old.

Dr. Bhondi's Experience

See how Dr. Bhondi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bhondi

Dr. Bhondi accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Bhondi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bhondi to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Bhondi's Performance
in Houston, TX |
doctor bhondi was very, very, very, concern about my health that he turn back around after he closed for that day to make sure I live ;he had saw me once before I was waiting on my disability doctor appointment to which I had the same day that I doctor I went back to satham s. bhondi his quick thinking made the difference I'm a black female 54 years old missionary 25year in the field with out a lot of money my insurance had not kick in but the office staff was told to put me in the doctor rm
in Houston, TX |
This is the absolute worst office I have ever been to. I'm a health care professional and I'm embarrassed for this office. I waited on hold for 2 hours trying to get ahold of the office to get a prescription faxed to my pharmacy. Nobody calls back when you leave messages and I waited 1 hour and 40 minutes in the waiting room for my first SCHEDULED appointment. Highly recommend you look for another primary care office. Infuriating experience.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Bhondi is a great doctor, it is just the hassle of booking and the wait time in the office. I had some labs drawn and they were never sent to my email, so I had to call in to get them sent to me. I had to call in 4 times and every time, the receptionist told me that she would send them, eventually she just sent me a blank email with nothing in it. So I had to text the number and a Doctor finally sent them to me.
Helped treat chronic tension headache. Very thorough and sharp, I highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Satnam Bhondi, MD?
Are you Dr. Bhondi?

Compare Dr. Bhondi

Dr. Bhondi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Bhondi has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bhondi's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• High Cholesterol

Grant Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Bhondi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bhondi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bhondi does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bhondi and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.