Dr. Satish Sivasankaran, MD

Dr. Satish Sivasankaran, MD

CardiologyMale

Cardiology

Dr. Satish Sivasankaran, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in New Port Richey, FL. Dr. Sivasankaran has extensive experience in Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions. He is affiliated with medical facilities HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital and Morton Plant North Bay Hospital. His office is not accepting new patients.

Office Hours

Sunshine Cardiovascular & Vein

Sunshine Cardiovascular & Vein5340 Gulf Dr Ste 101 New Port Richey, FL 34652
    • Sat: closed

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Sivasankaran is affiliated with HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital Hudson, a highly rated hospital.

• Practices at Top Hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Dr. Sivasankaran's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sivasankaran

Dr. Sivasankaran

I think the world of Dr. Sivasankaran! (Dr. Siva) He is very easy to talk to. He answers my questions and explains things so I understand. He actually cares about his patients! He takes the time to actually listen. I am very happy to have him as my and my husband's Cardiologist. He is very intelligent and extremely talented in his profession. He strongly encourages you to do what he recommends and might scold you if you do not, but only because he cares.
J. Fearnehough – Jun 29, 2022
Awesome Doctor
Highly professional office staff, very kind and personable. Dr. Siva has been a doctor to my family for many years, he cared for my mother,my husband, and my brother-n-law. He is my doctor as well. He has always treated myself and family with the upmost integrity and caring. You are never just a number with him, he takes his time and answers all questions. Thank you Dr. Siva for your many years of care!
Cathy – Jun 28, 2022
Dr. Siva is amazing!
Dr. Siva is phenomenal! My appointment was to get cleared for surgery. He went above and beyond and diagnosed an unrelated issue that had been missed by other Doctors. Appointments are never rushed. The staff is pleasant and welcoming.
Kim J – Jun 26, 2022
Dr Sivasankaran
Staff was friendly this visit. Dr Siva is an outstanding cardiologist. He knows his business and knows each patient. He takes his time with every patient which in my opinion is a quality that a lot of doctors do not do. If you need a cardiologist, then he is the man to see. Thank You Dr. Siva for caring about us. Highly recommend!
Larry Lowe – Jun 22, 2022
I
Office Staff and Techs very nice and efficient. Dr. Siva prompt and takes time to answer all questions and is very reassuring. Smart and Thorough. Highly recommend. Puts you at ease.
John Fitzpatrick – May 24, 2022
Highly Recommend
Dr. Siva is in my book The Best!! He is a very caring Doctor who truly cares about the well being of his patients, he takes time to totally explain everything to you about your condition and what is the best thing for you, he never rushes you even if he is busy and you have questions, he takes his time to answer them all. I am so very glad a very good friend referred me to Dr. Siva, like I said he is The Best!!
Joyce Alpine – May 19, 2022
Complete Satisfaction
I recently became a patient of Dr. Siva. I would highly recommend his practice. I was greeted very professionally upon entering. I was not kept waiting taken just about on my schedule time. He takes time with you never rushing listens to your concern and also makes an effort to connect on a personal level. I was pleased with follow up testing and found that staff very friendly and professional. If you are looking for a doctor that takes time with his patients and is very thorough and welcoming I would highly recommend you give him a chance
Eleanor Silvers – Apr 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Sivasankaran, MD?
Dr. is good! Girl’s at front desk not very personable. Back office help is very good! My insurance sucks so very costly to me! A bit ridiculous to be charged a copay to wear a holter monitor overnight when I never even saw the Doctor that day.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
JC – Feb 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Sivasankaran, MD?
As a pt of Dr Sivas over 6 yrs I will tell you this man is so kind, empathetic, and knowledgeable. He's saved my life. 2018 other Drs had given me 6mo to 1 yr. Leg circulation was so bad that I couldn't walk without pain. The day Dr Siva fixed my legs I went home and walked to end of street without pain! Then Dr gave me hope He said plan your future. I'm enjoying my grandchildren age 6 and 17. Yes I cut out salt and lost some wt, follow his instructions on diet and exercise. What's the alternative.? Dr has been a cardiologist for nearly 30 years. As you can well imagine he has mastered excellent communication skills and his bedside manner is spot on. My life's work was healthcare and have known superb Drs. Dr Siva would be in my top 3. Dr isn't just a great cardiologist he also does venous procedures and ablation. Medicine moves forward with Dr as he stays current. I trust Dr Siva he is curious and will do everything feasible to give his pts the best outcome. Best of luck to you.
Ruth McConnell – Feb 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Sivasankaran, MD?
Dr. Sivasankaran and his office staff and technicians rate 5 stars. Dr. Sivas treats each patient as if you are his only one, never rushing an appointment, willing to answer all your questions. He earns your full confidence and respect. If your health concerns call for a cardiologist, you could not be in better hands.
Mary S. – Feb 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Sivasankaran, MD?
Dr. Siva has been my cardiologist for over 10 years. He is kind and caring. I never feel rushed. The office staff is friendly and caring. I am thankful to have the expert care of Dr. Siva and his staff.
Maureen P – Feb 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Sivasankaran, MD?
Should have come back sooner!
Jan 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Sivasankaran, MD?
Caring and professional. Has all the needed testing apparatus on site. Provides thorough explanations and answers questions. Staff are courteous and knowledgeable.
Christine D Giancola – Jan 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Sivasankaran, MD?
I can't say enough about Dr. Siva and his amazing office staff at Sunshine Cardiology. He came highly recommended by my local pharmacist when I needed a second opinion. I can honestly say, he saved my LIFE! He found the reason I had my heart attack two years ago and prescribed medicine to take daily to prevent ANY MORE heart attacks from happening. All testing needed is done in his office and I never felt more at ease, like Family...they care!!! If you want an EXCELLENT surgeon and friendly down to earth staff that truly love helping others, say no more.
S. Arroyo – Dec 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Sivasankaran, MD?
He is a great Doctor, can’t say enough about him. Very knowledgeable and explains things at a level in which you can understand.
Doug Wharton – Dec 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Sivasankaran, MD?
Dr. Siva has been my doctor for many, many years. I always feel very comfortable talking to him about my issues and he is always concerned about my feelings. After having two stent procedures performed by Dr. Siva I feel I have chosen the right physician.
Joe Sammartino – Dec 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Sivasankaran, MD?
Yes, would definitely recommend him.....(already have)
Nov 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Sivasankaran, MD?
Dr. Siva is a very educated and knowledgable doctor. However, “bedside manner” and personality are off-putting. To have been through several procedures at the hospital for testing purposes then to not receive a clear answer about the procedures is “disheartening” (pun intended!). When in the office he was typing at his computer and said, “Okay, last week in the hospital we did…???” I was not amused that he had to ask me what procedure was conducted…yikes! Additionally, I was in the waiting room for nearly 90 minutes before being seen. Dr. S. walked by and went into the employee area for another 20 minutes before seeing me. What is the point of an appointment for me to sit in waiting room for an hour and a half? Even if a doctor is paramount in their field, attended the best universities and medical schools, if they lack communication skills, such factor can result in patients leaving the practice and going elsewhere.
Jian – Nov 17, 2021
I am sorry that you were not a satisfied. Between...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Sivasankaran, MD?
Dr. Siva has been my husband's and my doctor for 10 years now. He is a kind, caring man with a gentle heart. He listens to you and does not rush you out of his office, he cares. He is credited with saving my husband's life by finding an aortic aneurysm that was ready to burst. He is very thorough in his knowledge of his patient's needs. We would highly recommend Dr. Siva for any and all of your cardiac needs. He and his staff are incredible!
Tim and Dianne Marrone – Nov 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Sivasankaran, MD?
I found Dr. Siva online last year after I had my heart attack June 2020 as I didn’t agree with the previous cardiologist ways of thinking. I did a lot of research on cardiologist close to home and further out need be. Dr. Siva automatically stood out so I called made appointment, best decision I made in my life I have no regrets whatsoever even if he’s a little far . He’s so professional excellent bed manners on my 2nd emergency procedure at hospital. His follow ups are top notch always listens to you and answers your questions. He truly does care about his patients well being I do say he’s a very busy Doctor and I can see why . I’ve been with him over a year and couldn’t be happier, piece of mind goes a long way . I highly recommend Dr Siva to anyone in need of a cardiologist your in good hands with him .Thank you Dr. Siva and your entire staff at Sunshine.
Miguel Turk – Nov 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Sivasankaran, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sivasankaran?