Dr. Satish Sivasankaran, MD

Dr. Satish Sivasankaran, MD

Cardiology  |

Dr. Satish Sivasankaran, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Hudson, FL. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

Pasco Cardiology Center

14153 Yosemite Dr Ste 202

Hudson, FL 34667

• WellCare

Learn about Dr. Sivasankaran

Video

See how frequently Dr. Sivasankaran performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Mitral Valve Disease
Heart Disease
Vascular Disease

Dr. Sivasankaran's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Sivasankaran "I believe in listening to my patients and offering the appropriate care in a timely manner with compassion.My patients are always right when they tell me their story. They have a right to expect excellent care from me."

• Cardiology

• Cardiomyopathy
  • Cardiovascular Disease
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Artery Dissection
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Venous Hypertension

• Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
  • Aortic Aneurysm Stent Grafting
  • Arterial Doppler Ultrasound
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Carotid Artery Stent Placement
  • Carotid Ultrasound
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Thoracentesis
  • Thrombolysis
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography

• Mercy Health System
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Royal College of Physicians
    Other Education | Completed 2000

Dr. Sivasankaran has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Hindi
  • Malayalam
  • Tamil

Dr. Sivasankaran does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sivasankaran and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Sivasankaran is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Sivasankaran's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sivasankaran to family and friends
Dr. Sivasankaran's Performance
in Hudson, FL |
Exceptional physician and person with a caring touch. Listens to your concerns and provides sound advice on things you can do to improve your overall health. A dedicated and sincere practitioner, with patient attention at the top of the list. This is also reflected by his staff.
in Hudson, FL |
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Sivasankaran for about 5 years. He is thorough and knowledgeable. He carefully reviews our records (e.g. most recent lab work). He listens to our concerns and answers all our questions. We find the staff to be friendly and attentive.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Excellent diagnostic skills. Excellent listener and willing to spend time discussing your concerns and questions.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Very nice doctor. His time is your time. No rush, explains things to your complete satisfaction.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Siva is easy to talk to and shows a real interest in his patients.
in New Port Richey |
I suffered for years with severe leg pain. I couldn't do anything with my friends that involved walking. I struggled to finish my bowling season. There were weeks that I could only bowl 2 games. I went bowling today for the first time since Dr. Siva fixed my legs and I bowled all 3 games with NO PAIN. I can't wait to get back to enjoying life again. Thanks Dr. Siva for giving me my life back.
in Trinity, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Sivasankaran! He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to address all your concerns. and answers your questions directly and patiently. He's top notch in my opinion!
in Hudson, FL |
You are a great example of what all doctors should be like. You truly care about people and their medical issues, You show great respect for the feelings and opinions of your patients and you are open-minded toward their concerns. Thank you!.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Very good listener. Reassuring. Does not overreact to patient concerns. Competent and professional.
Lutz, FL |
Dr Siva is very thorough and genuinely cares for you.
Spring Hill, FL |
Highly recommend Dr Siva. He listens to and answers patient's concerns. Does not rush through an appt but takes as much time as needed to address issues. He is very knowledgeable and we are fortunate to be under his care.
in New Port Richey, FL |
I highly recommend Dr, Siva to anyone, and would recommend him to my family and friends' I feel very secure to have my life in his hands. He is professional, very knowledgeable and Experienced. Everyone should have that trust in a physician.
in Valrico, FL |
Dr. Siva will make it difficult for you to deal with most other doctors you may have. He is warm and caring and treats the entire person...not just the heart. He leads you rather than pushes. He takes the time to know his patients and identifies underlying issues which can affect your health. He talks with you...not at you. It takes a rare doctor that can take the worry out of heart issues. Dr. Siva is THAT doctor.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr Siva and staff are professional and explain all procedures. I had ablation procedure done in both my legs and it was a success. No more pain or swelling. I would tell anyone what a great group this is.
Port Richey, FL |
I was very pleased with Dr. Siva's care. I would recommend him to anyone that needed a good heart doctor.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Siva has been my doctor since 2009. Dr. Siva has helped me to control and maintain a healthy blood pressure rate. We accomplished this together through a series of tests and treatments that were not uncomfortable at all. I plan to continue to see Dr. Siva for my lifetime! Dr. Siva is uniquely qualified in his expertise as a cardiologist, at the same time, he is personable. I would have complete trust in Dr. Siva if I would require any surgical procedure in the future. The office locations
in Hudson, FL |
Would I recommend Dr. Siva? Oh yeah, what a wonderful man. He is kind, caring and listens. He takes time for you and your questions and will talk to you until you totally understand the situation and the solution for fixing the issue. I feel like he saved the life of our dad and continues to keep him at his best help with the aftercare and maintaining the health through medicine. We have never felt as though he was in a hurry to get done with us so that he could move on. We love this guy!
in Trinity FL |
Dr. Siva gets my highest recommendation. He takes time to listen and communicates effectively. His approach is very thorough and he genuinely cares about his patients well being.
in New Port Richey, Fl |
Dr. has been very knowledgeable and tried all methods to help with my health problems
in New Port Richey, FL |
I had been to several heart doctors, none of them compare to Dr. Siva. He is compassionate and really takes the time to listen. He is knowledgeable, asks questions, and is the top in his field. You probably will never make a more important decision - than to choose a heart doctor. I'm glad I found Dr. Siva.
in Land O Lakes, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Siva's for almost 7 years now. he is easy to talk to and he also explains things to you in terms you understand. he is compassionate and is always helpful when you have questions. he answers your questions in plain language. I highly recommend Dr. Siva and I trust him completely
in Trinity, FL |
Dr Sivasankaran is very thorough, caring and friendly and explains all procedures, etc in terms you can understand.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr Sivasankaran is an excellent Cardiologist. He is extremely kind and takes the time to listen to your concerns. He is very thorough with examinations and his nurses are very attentive. The office staff are friendly and mannerly. Would recommend Dr Sivasankaran very highly!
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr. Siva is a caring and knowledgeable professional. He listens to his patients and addresses their concerns. I am glad I found him!
in New Port Richey |
Dr. Siva is amazing My Mom had a rough year (2016) in/out of the hospital. Dr. Siva was actually off with his family and came in to the hospital to see her because I was not comfortable with the hospital doctor. He explains things so that you understand (not using big dr. words). He was great at communicating with my mothers other doctors (she has 8) and myself/husband while she was in hospital. He never seemed rushed when we were speaking to him. He always gave us as much time as needed.
in New Port Richey, FL |
I like Dr. Sivas as both a doctor and a person. He is very easy to talk to and seems to understand his patients concerns. He sides on the side of caution and being a cardiologist, I'm glad he does. I highly recommend Pasco Cardiology and Dr. Sivas as your cardiologist.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Without question this is one of the top doctors in our area, saved my life and got me healthy again. Staff is very helpful and courteous. You will not be disappointed with their professionalism.
New Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Siva is highly trained, extremely knowledgeable, and dedicated to providing the best total care for his patients! I recommend him without reservation. He is great!
in New Port Richey, FL |
Knowledgeable, compassionate, wonderful. This describes Dr. Siva ---We are so happy he is our cardiologist. Best dr. ever. Maria Martini &Rich McLaughlin
in Hudson, FL |
Dr. Siva is very knowledgable and compassionately. I never feel that he is rushing through my appointment and Dr. Siva is always willing to thoroughly explain my medical situation to me. I would highly recommend this physician to anyone with cardiac concerns.
in new port richey, fl |
He doesn't rush through my appoints and listens to me. He takes time to answers any questions. I About a year ago, he did a surgical procedure to diagnose my heart problem. It was a good option as he knew my problem immediately treated it. Recently I fainted, called his office & was seen the very next day. This accessibility is important to me. His staff is very caring and follow through on whatever is needed immediately. My primary doctor recommended him and it was a good recommendation.
New Port Richey, FL |
My experience with Dr. Siva has been that he is prepared to listen to my concerns and offer advice without being the " I am the Doctor so I know what is best for you attitude " which sadly some doctors have. A nice guy and I am very pleased to have him as my Cardiologist he has always treated myself and my wife with respect
in Spring Hill, FL |
I highly recommend Dr Siva. He takes his time with his patients and works with them to provide the best treatment for their condition. He listens....which is a desirable attribute compared to other doctors I have seen.
in Plant City, FL |
Dr Siva is highly recommended in my opinion a great Heart Dr
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Siva is a caring professional. He takes time to listen to your problems and questions and answers directly and clearly. His staff is very friendly. Would highly recommend.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Siva is a very good Dr. He makes you feel comfortable while there. I'm happy with the care I receive. I feel he orders tests if he feels it it necessary. He is on the cautious side but explains what needs to be done .
in New Port Richey, FL |
I would definitely recommend this physician to others. He listens to his patients and makes sure that they understand what he is telling them. A very compassionate doctor.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr Siva is professional, and shows a definite interest in the patient. He is friendly, but focused and gives specific recommendations. I would recommend him to anyone with cardio issues.
in New Port Richey, FL |
I saw Dr. Sivasankaran about a high heart beat. He immediately put me into hospital and set up an ablation procedure based on my EKG. The results were significant. I was able to compete sucessfully last year in the senior olympics and am still able to perform at high cardiovascular levels for endurance events. Dr. Sivasankaran is a caring and attentive physician who is very knowledgeable in his field and works diligently for the patients overall well being.
in Port Richey, FL |
I definite recommend Dr Siva to my family and friends. My husband now goes to him for his heart mummer and a valve issue.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Great Cardiologist! If you have Cardio issues Dr. Siva will correctly diagnose you whatever the issue you have and properly treat you. I've been seeing him for years now and highly reccomend him. Dr. Siva diagnosed a vein problem in my legs and performed Venous Ablation successfully stopping terrible pain. I also see him for high blood pressure/hypertension regulary. Fantastic Dr. w/a great Staff
in Port Richey, FL |
DR.SIVA IS VERY DIFFERENT THAN MOST OTHER DOCTORS....HE TAKES VERY AGGRESSIVE STEPS INTO FINDING OUT WHAT PROBLEMS YOU ARE HAVING AND WHY YOU ARE HAVING THEM. ...HE WILL HAVE YOU TAKE SEVERAL TESTS...HELPING HIM TO PINPOINT THE PROBLEMS BEFORE ANYTHING HAPPENS..NOT WAITING FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN AND THEN TAKING ACTION...HE IS VERY MUCH INTO PREVENTIVE MEDICINE....THANK YOU DR.SIVA....I WISH MORE D0CTORS WERE LIKE YOU..
in Trinity, FL |
Competent, prompt and very bright.
in Land O Lakes Fl |
He listens to his patient and ask questions about how I am feeling and he makes sure that I understand what he is planning for my care and any procedures he has planned. I have calcium blockage in both my legs. Dr. Siva was able to do the necessary procedures to open the arteries to get the blood flow back in my legs, making me able to walk without pain and cramps in my legs. Dr. Siva has been my Dr. for more than 10 yrs and I hope I can continue to be his patient for the duration of my life
in new port richey fl |
i would recommend dr siva to everyone ,he is kind, caring and a great cardiologist, i trust him completely and have a lot of confidence in his treatment and care.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Siva treats me a a person and not just an organ.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Always cheerful, professional, focused and supportive, I can say without qualification that he is the most professional and competent medical doctor I have ever met. And, it’s not just his “medical expertise,” but it’s his personality, his caring bedside manner, and the essence of a wonderful and great man that truly cares, comforts, and saves lives. CRAIG VAN PELT vanpeltcraig@aol.com
in New Port Richey, FL |
I have had several appointments with dr. Sivasankaran and I am pleased each time with my time there. He is very thorough in asking questions and recommending what needs to be done. Sending me to a neurologist to rule out some symptoms that could be connected to neuropathy before he would do any procedures shows me concern about me and not rushing to do anything. I am happy to have a doctor taking time with my concerns.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Doc siva is a very caring doc and always takes time to talk with you about any concerns you may have. He has done three procedures for me ,one stent hart cat. one vein tretment all turned out verry well Would highly recomend him.
in New Port Richey, FL |
I would recommend this physician, based on my 3 years of treatment. I feel much better as he has treated me with medicine and minor procedures, and the constant monitoring of my condition. he also cured my leg cramps
Have you seen Dr. Satish Sivasankaran, MD?
Are you Dr. Sivasankaran?

Visit Dr. Sivasankaran