Dr. Satish Sharma, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Advanced Pain Management Center 9029 S Pecos Rd Ste 2800 Henderson, NV 89074 Get Directions
Dr. Satish Sharma, MD

Dr. Satish Sharma, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Henderson, NV. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Sharma is affiliated with Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center.

Dr. Sharma's Experience

See how Dr. Sharma's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sharma

Dr. Sharma accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Sharma is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sharma has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sharma's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sharma to family and friends
2.0
Dr. Sharma's Performance
    GOOD
in Las Vegas nv |
Very RUDE DR!!!!!!! Very bad experience he suppose help patients Don't GO TO DR SHARMA ????????
Las Vegas, NV |
Been in pain management because 2007 and 2013 reinjury. originally injured 1977. I have a herniated disc in my neck and lower back Stenosis DDD etc. everything listed on pain Dr Websites. I have systemic lupus erthysodis. SVT, I just had shingles in head lost almost all my hair. I went to him to lower my opiates, Fentanyl I600 4 aday and 100 MCG patch, oxy 30 4 a day.Fioranol others I am Off fentanyl down 20mcg patch oxy 10 mg a day he yelled at me said he would not help me. Stay away
Henderson, NV |
I would NEVER recommend Dr. Sharma to family and friends. He is without compassion, didn't get to know me as a patient and had poor communication as to what I needed to do before my scheduled procedure which he canceled after all the work and money I spent to have this procedure done. He was rude when canceling this procedure, for which I was already prepped for and did so in front of multiple nurses and other patients. I will NEVER use Dr. Sharma as a doctor and will look for a doctor who cares
Las Vegas, NV |
It's a shame that this doctor remains in business. He can't even obtain pricing for his pain relief offerings. How do we know if we can afford it? He knows the pricing as he has done many of the same procedures.
in Las Vegas, NV |
This doctor is horrible him and his staff are completely rude I would never recommend this practice.
in Henderson, NV |
Saw Dr Sharma for severe hip & lower back pain. Since I have a neurostimulator, I cannot have an MRI so he ordered a myelogram. I saw Dr Sharma for the results & was told I had 3 torn discc. He suggested I schedule a facet injection. I got a copy of the report plus I had the report & discs reviewed by a neurosurgeon who told me a myelogram would never show disc tears & the test that would is way too risky and he would not recommend it. Dr Sharma out & out lied. I will never see him again!
in Henderson, NV |
My Mother went to see Dr Sharma. He did a lumbar facet injection. She has osteoporosis and handled her very roughly and she was in so much pain following the procedure. Her oxygen level was very low after the procedure and Dr Sharma told the nurse it could low all the time, send her home. I had to take my Mother into the ED later that day where she had to be admitted due to her low oxygen level. Dr Sharma was very uncaring and out and out rude.
in Las Vegas Nv 89148 |
Dr Jason Fagan within his office treated me terribly. The office staff did I not listen to me and treated me like a criminal. Their procedures for their UA's are unsupervised and when there is a problem they will not assist you in any way. I could not even get a call back from the office manager. Very very rude staff and Doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Satish Sharma, MD?
Are you Dr. Sharma?

Compare Dr. Sharma

Dr. Sharma's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Sharma has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sharma's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
    • Pain Medicine

Dr. Sharma does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Sharma and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Drsn Med College

Graduated in 1986

West Penn Hospital

Completed in 1995

West Penn Hospital

Completed in 1998

Allegheny Genl Hospital

Completed in 1999

Dr. Sharma does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sharma and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology