Dr. Satish Goel, MD

Dr. Satish Goel, MD

Clinical Cardiac ElectrophysiologyMaleAge 60

Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology

Dr. Satish Goel, MD is a Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist in Inverness, FL and has over 36 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Goel has extensive experience in Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions. He graduated from All India Institute Of Medical Science|All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences in 1987. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as HCA Florida Citrus Hospital and Uf Health Leesburg Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Office Hours

308 W Highland Blvd Inverness, FL 34452

Fri

Mon

Wed

Thu

5 pm

Citrus Cardiology Consultants PA, Citrus Cardiology Consultants PA, Leesburg, FL

Citrus Cardiology Consultants PA

Citrus Cardiology Consultants PA910 Old Camp Rd Ste 210 The Villages, FL 32162

Citrus Cardiology Consultants, P.A.

Citrus Cardiology Consultants, P.A.801 E Dixie Ave Ste 107 Leesburg, FL 34748
Citrus Cardiology Consultants, P.A.5575 E State Road 44 Wildwood, FL 34785
Citrus Cardiology Consultants, P.A.2101 SW 20th Pl Ocala, FL 34471

First Coast Cardiovascular Institute - Northside Office

Northside Office3890 Dunn Ave Ste 203 Jacksonville, FL 32218

First Coast Cardiovascular Institute - Old St. Augustine

First Coast Cardiovascular Institute - Old St. Augustine14810 Old Saint Augustine Rd Ste 208 Jacksonville, FL 32258
    • Sat: closed

• Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
  • Practices at Top HospitalPatient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Goel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goel

4.2

Dr. Goel is excellent, gentle, caring, professional and the best Cardia Electrophysiologist in my opinion. I was referred to him on 12-23-21 by my Cardiologist for A-Flutter. 4-1-2016 I had Electrical Cardioversion for A-Flutter. 9-2021 on physical exam noted in A-Flutter again. Dr Goel admitted me to Citrus Memorial Hospital for A-Flutter Ablation on 1-28-2022. Explained the procedure pre/post care. Compact state-of-the-art Cardiac Cath Lab Procedure Unit very clean and warm blankets. The Team excellent. friendly and professional. The procedure went well. No pain or bleeding at the wound site minimal soreness and throat sore for few days. Discharged the same day. Dr Goel went above and beyond the call of duty and drove me home because of the pandemic I had no family here to drive me. Follow up care I just cried thanking GOD for Dr Goel for giving me fourth chance at life. I highly recommend Dr Goel if you have A-Flutter/A-Fib. GOD BLESS DR Goel
Lillie L/The Villages, FL – May 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Goel, MD?
It has taken me quite awhile to find this guy so that I could review him. I came into Orange Park hospital Jacksonville with aFib over 160 bpm that had been occurring for well over 24 hours. I was transported there by ambulance. I could not even walk up stairs and I was only in my fifties at the time. Dr. Goel had an opening that evening and performed an emegency ablation at the hospital. My life changed that night. I had a prevoius ablation elsewhere but it was obviously unsuccessful. This man is a God send!!! I still get a very occasional erratic heartbeat but other heart doctors say it is NOT aFib anymore! I likely feel it only because I am hyper-sensitive. I almost have tears in my eyes as I write this. He truly changed my outlook on life. I can NOT thank you enough Dr. Goel!!! You changed my life!
P Tyson – Jan 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Goel, MD?
Dr Goel did a cardiac ablation on my husband for afib. He is terrific! Very knowledgable and experienced. We feel extremely lucky to have found him to do my husband's procedure. The only pain he had after the procedure was on his leg where they inserted the instrument that went to his heart and that resolved with no pain medication. My husband followed Dr Goel's orders and from the minute he got home he all ready felt better than he had in years! Thank you, Dr Goel! You are wonderful!
Richard & Pamela Ripp – Sep 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Goel, MD?
My husband just had the Watchman device inserted by Dr. Goel. And I must say from the first appointment to the followup appointment, it has been a very pleasant experience. Jim was rather fearful at first about the thoughts of surgery but Dr. Goel's kind, gentle and informative approach instilled a confidence in Jim that it was the right and best thing to do. His office staff was especially kind and attentive. And, Thene, (sp?) especially went out of her way to be so personal, pleasant and accommodating. Her genuine compassion brought such peace to both of us and made us feel we were in safe and good hands. Additionally, Citrus Hospital in Inverness couldn't have been better. They treated Jim with such care and expertise and professionalism and allowed me to be with him from the beginning up to the time they took him in for surgery. From the doctors to the staff, EVERYONE was very personable and made the experience as stress free as possible.
dmh – Feb 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Goel, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Goel's for over 10 years now. He has performed a number of ablations on me due to recurring A-fib. But his extensive experience in the operating room is second to his knowledge, patient care, bedside manner and compassion. Whenever I see the doctor, he makes me feel like I'm the only patient he has to see that day. He always takes as much time as I need to discuss my current status. I never feel like he is rushing me out of the office to see another patient. In the time that I've been a patient, we have become very good friends. In selecting my cardiologist many years ago, I couldn't have made a better choice than Dr. Goel.
Brian G. – Jul 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Goel, MD?
I had an ablation on June 16. DR. Goel and staff were 100% and all is well as of this writing.
William Steppe – Jun 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Goel, MD?
Almost seven years ago I suffered a life-threatening cardiac failure. I was treated with care at the hospital yet my prognosis was grim. Then Dr. Goel came into my hospital room and thoroughly, and with compassion, patiently explained my few options, and answered all of our concerns. His honestly, humanity, and intelligence was exactly what we needed at a very tough time. He gave us authentic hope for a future. Over the next years, Dr Goel always explained every procedure I needed, and with every victory, rejoiced with us. He always gave me the freedom to be engaged in my healthcare decisions. Seven years later I am enjoying life. Words cannot express our gratitude to Dr Goel. Compassion, intelligence, skill. We highly recommend this fine doctor.
Deborah Meier – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Goel, MD?
Dr. Goel was excellent in diagnosing and treating my elderly mother's heart problems. He was so good at talking directly with her, listening to her concerns. Treatment at Leesburg Hospital Heart Clinic was superb, the entire medical staff treated her (and me as her caregiver) with such concern, and balanced Covid-19 precautions with my mother's dignity and comfort. I especially must mention Dr. Goel's nurse, Tracey - I have never had a medical provider be so proactive in following up on my mother's care, and in her concern for my mother's recovery. I highly recommend the Dr. Goel team for treating a troubled heart!
A Caregiver's Perspective – Jun 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Goel, MD?
I cannot begin to express my satisfaction with Dr. Goel. He is always very courteous and professional and I would definitely recommend him, he is an excellent doctor.
Jenny B. – Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Goel, MD?
Excellent Dr., he identified needed procedures very quickly. I went for second opinion from medical family member, they agreed 100% with his diagnosis. Very professional procedure, great bedside manner, and positive outcome, what more could you ask for.
Brian – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Goel, MD?
Dr. Goel and His staff are amazing, hands down. I've had a somewhat serious heart condition that was undiagnosed for years. Dr. Goel speaks to his patients with such great compassion and confidence. Being a young adult with a cardiology complication can be scary, however, The doctor and his staff make sure everything is in place and you are informed before they move on to the next step of treatment. I have very great belief that this doctor is the best in this field. Beyond grateful and thankful for being referred to Satish Goel. Thank you Doctor and Staff!!!
Gabby – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Goel, MD?
I saw Dr. Satish Goel today at the Wildwood Fl.office of Citrus Cardiology. He had done 3 procedures at Leesburg Fl. hospital recently. Unfortunitly my body did not respond as he would have liked. He perscribed 2 new meds last Thursday that 3 days later my Afib was under control.I am very happy with the EKG results.He explained all my options during each and every office appt. He works with a friendly staff. I am glad he moved to Wildwood to be my heart Dr.
Bruce Ballot – Jun 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Goel, MD?
Dr. Goel was extremely caring and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain my arrhythmia and put a clear and concise treatment plan in action. Thank you Dr. Goel!! You are the best
Jun 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Goel, MD?
Talks down to the patient, very condescending. Told me I didn’t understand how the human body works and wouldn’t speak to my father (who is a physician) when I asked him if he could explain my condition to my dad he told me his time is too valuable. I’ve never had a doctor this disrespectful in my life. Stay far away!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
May 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Goel, MD?
Dr. Satish Goel is VERY unprofessional and unempathetic with patients. He is dismissive and belittles patients. If you want a kind and compassionate doctor find someone else.
Mar 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Goel, MD?
Find another Doctor .......... terrible !!!!!!!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
FL – Jul 21, 2018
We are so sorry to hear this. Please contact us...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Goel, MD?
I was impressed and he knows what he is talking about. I trust him, and feel comfortable talking to him.
Kathleen in Jacksonville, FL – Aug 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Goel, MD?
Very pleasant, efficient. Excellent bedside manners. He is knowledgeable and explains everything. You can tell his is sincere.
Jacksonville, FL – Aug 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Satish Goel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Goel?

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Frequently Treated by Dr. Goel

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Goel treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Goel treats other conditions, please contact the office at (352) 726-8353.

Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures

Compare with other Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures specialists.

Dr. Goel is experienced in the area of Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures

Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator

Cardiac Electrical System Procedures

Electrophysiologists monitor, diagnose and treat abnormal heart rhythms through procedures such as electrocardiograms (EKGs) and pacemaker insertionsCompare with other Cardiac Electrical System Procedures specialists.

Dr. Goel is experienced in the area of Cardiac Electrical System Procedures. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 4 conditions and procedures

Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
Electrophysiological Study
Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement

Adult Congenital Heart Conditions

Adult congenital cardiac disorder specialists diagnose and treat heart disorders, such as arrythmias and mitral valve disease, that have been present from birth to adulthood.Compare with other Adult Congenital Heart Conditions specialists.

Dr. Goel is experienced in the area of Adult Congenital Heart Conditions. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 19 conditions and procedures

• Atrial Septal Defect
  • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Bradycardia
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Chest Pain
  • Chest Pain Evaluation
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Angiogram
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test
  • Echocardiography
  • Electrophysiological Study
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Block
  • Heart Murmur
  • HeartAware Online Risk Screening
  • High Cholesterol
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart Disease
  • Hypotension
  • Insertion of Left Ventricular Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
  • Long QT Syndrome
  • Mitral Valve Disease
  • Mitral Valve Prolapse
  • Mitral Valve Regurgitation
  • Mitral Valve Stenosis
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Nuclear Stress Testing
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
  • Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO)
  • Pericardial Disease
  • Pericarditis
  • Peripartum Cardiomyopathy
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening (PAD)
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Ventricular Fibrillation
  • Ventricular Septal Defect
  • Wolff-Parkinson-White Pattern

Dr. Goel accepts

Dr. Goel accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
PacifiCare Health Systems
PHCS
Prudential
CarePlus

Treat each patient as if they were the most important person in the world.

Dr. Goel has been in practice since 1997.  Over the years, he has provided arrhythmia management services to a vast number of patients though-out...Read more

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiology

Albert Einstein College Med
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Jacobi Medical Center
1993
Albert Einstein College Med|Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Jacobi Medical Center
1987