Dr. Satish Cuddapah, MD

Family Medicine | Male

220 Sandy Springs Cir Ste 157A Sandy Springs, GA 30328 Get Directions
Dr. Satish Cuddapah, MD
Dr. Satish Cuddapah, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Sandy Springs, GA. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Cuddapah is affiliated with Northside Hospital.

Dr. Cuddapah's Experience

See how Dr. Cuddapah's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cuddapah

Dr. Cuddapah accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Cuddapah is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cuddapah has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cuddapah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cuddapah to family and friends
Dr. Cuddapah's Performance
in Marietta, GA |
One of the best integrative doctor's out there. Dr. C and his staff are amazing and have changed my life. I am only on 1 medication and went in there on 14 different RX.
in Marietta, GA |
Not sure why you would go to a holistic doctor if you wanted a traditional doctor??? From the website it clearly states what to expect. changed my life I have referred over 10 of my friends over to doc.
in Atlanta, GA |
Please do not choose this doctor if you need a Primary Care Physician. I have been with this doctor for the past three years and it turned out to be one of the biggest mistakes I have made. He was the only doctor available through my insurance carrier at the time in my area. If you need a traditional PCP, this is the last doctor you would want. If you need a vitamin doctor, he would probably work out. He lacks the knowledge, experience, and availability to be a PCP. His staff is the worst.
This is a office that will listen to your concerns. They truly care each and every patient. I'm not gonna lie, the set up is pretty unusual, however it absolutely works.At the end of the day, the most important thing is the quality of care and after ten years of searching, I finally found a doctor who that cares.Dr.C personally emails me back any concerns I have. How many doctors do that? Not to mention the staff is great to.
in Woodstock, GA |
Always wanted to try holistic treatments since regular medicines never worked and had side effects. Very pleased with results and inexpensive. Many of my expenses covered by insurance. Never felt better.
in Canton, GA |
Great doctor and staff!!!
in Savannah, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cuddapah for many years. Love that he is only a small handful of MD's specializing in holistic medicine and takes my insurance- hallelujah! Not only did I lose 80 lbs under his care but also been able to come off all my other prescription medicines by my internist. His staff is also great. I referred family members, friends, and co-workers.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr.C is patient, calm , kind physician who care about his patients. I didn't tell you how much he has helped me and my daughter. Are the results instant no...no doctor is that good, .but he will to keep trying until you feel you are where you need to be.
in Atlanta, GA |
Awesome Dr. and Staff ...just so refreshing to have an office remember you and actually care. It is the most usual set up but the energy and positivity in the office is addicting. I feel better the with treatment each day but I mentally feel better with the hope of knowing I am heading in the right direction with someone who cares.
in Marietta, GA |
I have been chronically ill for over 3 years. Dr. C truly got to the root of my issue and treated it from several angles. They take the necessary time and care with each patient. Holistic medicine is the only way to go, Conventional doctors keep saying you are fine and give you an anti-depressant.
Conyers, GA |
Yes found dr. Cuddapah through a friend of mine who referred me first time. in 3 years a doctor actually listen to me and help me figure out my hormone levels
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Cuddapah spent 40 minutes with me. I felt that he took the time to understand my issues and address each concern. He asked a number of questions that had not been asked before by my endocrinologist, neurologist, ob/gyn or primary care physician.
Have you seen Dr. Satish Cuddapah, MD?
Are you Dr. Cuddapah?

Compare Dr. Cuddapah

Dr. Cuddapah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Cuddapah has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cuddapah's Board Certifications

University Fl/Nbho

Completed in 1998

University TN

Completed in 2000

Dr. Cuddapah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cuddapah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Holistic Medicine