Dr. Satinder S. Bhatia, MD

Dr. Satinder S. Bhatia, MD

Cardiology | Male | 59 years old

Dr. Bhatia specializes in Cardiology and practices in Beverly Hills, CA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Bhatia? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bhatia's Experience

See how Dr. Bhatia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bhatia

Dr. Bhatia accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bhatia has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Bhatia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bhatia to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Bhatia
Dr. Bhatia's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (174)
in Beverly Hills, CA |
A big thank you to Dr. Bhatia and his staff for all their care. I wish I could give him more than 5 stars. There are not enough good words to say about him. My husband and I have been going to him for the past 2 years. He is very knowledgeable, caring, sensitive to your needs, and warm, with excellent bedside manner. When you are at his office and under his care, you know you are in great hands. The office staff is also very friendly, organized, and attuned to the patient's needs.
in Van Nuys, CA |
I love Dr. Bhatia.. His office has every machine known to man to diagnose heart problems..All is in one location, so you do everything in one place..Blood diagnosis is done on site so you get results of blood tests right away..I love this facility and I love Dr. Bhatia..
in Studio City, Ca |
Dr Bhatia is a kind, intelligent Doctor. His diagnostic skills are outstanding. I recommend him without reservation.
in Pasadena |
There are few doctors out there who have the knowledge, patience and caring attentiveness that Dr. Bhatia has. I trust him 110%!!
in Espanola, NM |
Dr. Bhatia is not your usual physician. He's an excellent listener. Knowledgeable and rational, but also kind and compassionate. He's been my cardiologist for many years and I unhesitatingly recommend him. he's thorough and never rushed.
in Santa monica |
Dr Bhatia is the absolute benchmark of the quality of Doctor and caring the medical profession should possess. He is thoroughly knowledgeable, a meticulous listener, and has an immediate action plan that can be well understand by an ordinary person. He's also very kind.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Bhatia is very thorough in his approach. He instills great care, consideration and concern. He has a wonderful manner and his amazing staff truly reflects Dr. Bhatia's high level of professionalism. From the moment you call to make an appointment, to the time you arrive and check in and throughout the entire process whomever you come in contact with treats you with great care and respect.
in Dublin, CA |
Succinctly, do you want to stay alive? Dr. Bhatia will make that happen.
Oak Park, CA |
Doctor Bhatia was more than a good doctor, I value the fact that he was were a good listener. More than being just professionals, I value the fact that your staff?s attitude was exceptional. Thank you very much! Best, Charis T.
in Thousand Oaks, CA |
Dr. Bhatia prolonged my life. I had no idea that I had a heart problem until I visited Dr. Bhatia and had numerous tests to determine if indeed there was a problem. There were no symptoms prior to getting tested. Tests revealed that I had several blocked arteries and it was just a matter of time before the Silent Killergot me. I have the utmost respect and trust for Dr. Bhatia. He gave me a new lease on life.There are not enough words to express my gratitude to the best Dr. I've ever had.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I switched over to Dr. Bhatia when my prior cardiologist left the firm. He was recommended by another doctor, and also by a friend. I've never seen such a whirlwind of a doctor. In my first visit he scheduled me for an echocardiogram, a stress test with dye injection; and a carotid artery scan. He told me I needed a pneumonia shot, a Shingles shot (even though I never had chicken pox), and a Tetanus shot. He did extensive blood tests also. He's thorough, pleasant, well-versed, top-drawer!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I started visiting Dr. Bhatia's practice five years ago. It was the best health decision I made to keep a track of my family's health. He not only instills confidence but is extremely knowledgable and friendly. I am a person who likes to ask lots of questions, Dr.Bhatia, while busy due to the number of patients waiting to see him, he takes the time to explain everything, obviously keeping up with the latest developments in his field. He genuinely cares about his patient's well being.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Overall the most amazing Doctor I have ever been to. I never feel rushed, Dr. Bhatia Is a smart, passionate, and very through physician. He is always there to answer my questions. I would give him 10 stars if I could.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Bhatia has been my cardiologist for 15 years. I recently went in because my BP and pulse had suddenly jumped up. Dr. Bhatia sees the whole picture. He doesn't just prescribe pills to treat symptoms. He looks very thoroughly for the underlying causes of the symptoms. I do not like taking medication unless its absolutely necessary and I like it that Dr. Bhatia practices preventative health care and he is willing to work with me to resolve my health issues instead of solely treating symptoms.
in Los Angeles, CA |
This man obviously loves what he does. He is a consummate professional who provides a bedside manner that instills confidence in facing whatever you health concerns are. To top it off he's a lovely human being.
in Manhattan Beach, CA |
Dr. Bhatia Always has taken the time to answer all my questions and is truly a excellent Doctor !!
in Chicago, IL |
There are no words capable of characterizing Dr. Bhatia. One can use humble, brilliant, sincere, incredible, dedicated to a fault, and those come close. He has been my doctor since 1991, when I first met him in Culver City, CA. He is the sole reason I am still alive. I have some severe medical conditions, which he handles with his usual grace and brilliance. I currently live in Chicago, but I vew it no more than a half-day travel to see him. I would recommend no one else.
Have you seen Dr. Satinder S. Bhatia, MD?
Are you Dr. Bhatia?

Compare Dr. Bhatia

Dr. Bhatia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cardiology
  •  Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine

Dr. Bhatia has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bhatia's Board Certifications

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Ebstein's Anomaly
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Heart Murmur
  • Heart Palpitations
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypotension
  • Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
  • Lipidoses (incl. Gaucher Disease)
  • Mitral Valve Disease

Completed in 1985

Harvard Medical School/Brigham & Womens Hospital

Completed in 1988

• Hindi

Dr. Bhatia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bhatia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cardiology

• 24-Hour Ambulatory Electrocardiogram
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Ultrasound, Abdominal Aortic
  • Vascular Surgical Procedure

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.