Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD

Dr. Bhandari
Telehealth services available

Liberty Pain Associates

4370 Medical Arts Dr Ste 205 Flower Mound, TX 75028

Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD is a Electrodiagnostician in Flower Mound, TX and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Robert Wood Johnson Medical School medical school in 2002. She is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bhandari to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Electrodiagnostic Medicine Doctors in your area

See similar Electrodiagnostic Medicine Doctors in Flower Mound

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Bhandari accepts

Dr. Bhandari accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
HealthSmart
Preferred PPO
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Bhandari treats your condition or procedure

• Chronic Pain
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Heel Spur
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Torticollis
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer weekend visits?

Dr. Bhandari's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bhandari

4.5

Dr. Bhandari?
Perhaps three years ago I began experiencing a high degree of leg pain. Over a 2-year period I went to three doctors who could not diagnose or offer any solutions. Then a fellow I knew told me he had experienced some of the same issues, and that Dr. Bhandari had treated him successfully. I went to her upon his recommendation. She diagnosed the problem right away as spinal stenosis. She gave me two spinal injections at the point of the problem....one in late April and one in early May 2019....just about a year ago. Since then I have been absolutely pain free! Dr. Bhandari is extremely knowledgeable, and she explains all the issues and optional solutions in a very thorough, concise, and direct way. In short, she is great!! Five stars all the way!
Sam – Apr 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
She is a fantastic Dr She takes her time to talk and explain. She is the best listener I have ever had as a Dr. I reccomend her with a 5 star plus !!!!!
Gail Johnson – Mar 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
The most caring Doctor, she listens, she shows she cares. I never feel rushed, never feel that my age influences her decisions. She has absolutely made my life all the better. I so appreciate the dedication she has shown to me.
Nana – Jan 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
Dr. S. Bhandari is a miracle worker. My back at L-5 S-1 has been hurting for 9 years and Dr. Bhandari suggested I get needles of medication on both sides of my spine at that point of pain and it was a miracle my aim level went from 7 to 2 as of an hour after the needles with fluoroscopy.iDr. s. Bhandari and her wonderful staff gave me a world class experience. I shall be forever grateful. Love Lulu
Lori Rohloff-Peek – Dec 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
Five stars all the way. Absolutely love the staff and the doctor. The first pain doctor I've ever gone to who looks to solve the root problem not just treat the symptoms. Dr BHANDARI spent so much time going over options and informing me. The doctors always spent an appropriate amount of time with me including me in the decision making process listening to feedback and resolving problems. I would recommend liberty pain to anyone and everyone I know.
Shay – Dec 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
Maybe you are like me-a patient with severe chronic pain who has been through many years of doctors, surgeries, and treatments. Dr. Bhandari is one of the finest doctors I’ve ever seen. Before my pain condition, I worked as a healthcare provider for over 20 years. Dr. Bhandari and her exceptional staff are absolutely wonderful. Dr. Bhandari is extremely knowledgeable and up to date on the latest cutting edge technologies for relief of pain of all kinds. She is outstanding at diagnosing the source of pain, and in exploring treatments that really work. She listens. She explains so clearly. She has deep compassion. I feel seen as a whole person, not just a set of symptoms. Dr. Bhandari’s staff: Leilani, Jessica, Bria and Sharon, as so warm, dedicated, professional and so good at what they do. If you are looking for a brilliant physician and staff who will work hard to find and treat the source of your pain, I give the highest possible rating to Liberty Pain Associates.
M.V. Webster – Nov 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
I just love this Dr like a daughter in fact my daughter has friends who are doctors , I have recommended her to friends.
M. J. Donovan in TX, TX – Oct 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
Never, to anyone. I took half a day off work to see this doctor and after sitting in the office for 45 mins after check in I was asked to come back a different day. The lady behind the counter did not answer the phone when I called twice to confirm the address, had 4 people in line in front of me when I got there and was on a personal call , hence the reason for everyone’s schedule being thrown off. Just horrible, if the office management is any sign of the care one receives here, I would not waste my time with them. I immediately called my GP and advised him to never refer another person to this office.
Shawn Parks – Sep 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
Dr. Bhandari and her staff were excellent with me. They were very attentive and kept me informed throughout the process. They made sure all questions were answered and that I had a clear understanding of the process, when I received my treatment I felt even better than expected. Thank you Jessica Garcia for all your help you also made the process easier for me especially the insurance part, you guys are awesome..... thanks again for all that you do
Ricardo Lee in Lewisville, TX – Aug 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
When I do something to strain my back, I go the Liberty Pain for relief. prior to seeing Dr. Bhandari, I would go to a regular back surgeon only to have to return with a few months. In 2017 when the surgeon was busy I was referred to Dr. Bhandari and I have not looked back since. Her treatment today was painless and very effective and I'll continue to see Dr. Bhandari for all subsequent visits.
Prof. Robert S. Tyzbir – Aug 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
Dr. Bhandari is brilliant, and her knowledge is put to practical, highly skilled treatment. Her manner and attitude is always caring. She takes the time required to assure that I understand all aspects of the treatment. Most important, I've experienced great pain reduction in my back as a result of her treatments, most recently including the surgical implant of a spinal cord stimulator system. She is truly terrific and I will always highly recommend her in my networks of friends and colleagues. I appreciate her team a lot, too, for their helpful manner of applying their skills, serving patients, and providing dependable information. Many thanks to Dr. B.
Dr. Larry Meeker – Aug 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
Best in Dallas. Fixed my neck and back. Very professorial and caring. Go here first!
John – Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
Dr. Bhandair provides empathic care and helps patients significantly with pain management
Feb 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
She is very nice. However you have to book a separate visit for each issue. One visit for migraines. One visit for pain. These visits can not be on the same day either. So you have to keep making trips to her office so they can bill the insurance for more visits which also means you pay an extra copay, more gas, more time. She only gives you 2 weeks worth of pain medication at a time. My back doctor gave me 2 months at a time. I don't have time to go back every 2 weeks.
Dec 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
Dr. Bhandari is such a rare find for those of us with chronic illnesses. She constantly researches pain and how to elieviate it in the most effective, least invasive manner. She uses proven methods and procedures but also utilized methods and medicine no longer ‘popular’ with Big Pharma. If something could work for a patient to bring their quality of life to a better level, she will find it. She is SO smart, but also kind, funny, punctual and caring. Dr. Bhandari Is a rare find!
KC Kappel in Flower Mound, TX – Dec 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
Compassionate, Careful , Caring, Professional. They went the extra mile to understand my sister's situation. They took careful intentional steps to determine the best solution. I am thankful the lord placed these folks in our path. I highly recommend Dr. Bhandari.
Dianne in Dall, TX – Nov 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
Before seeing Dr. Bhandari, I was having 15-21 migraines a month leaving me unable to fully function in work & home life. We thought I might have to quit working. Dr. Bhandari's approach to my care was very thorough &empathetic. We deduced that BOTOX would be the best approach for me. It has proven to reduce my migraines drastically. So far, after almost one month since injections, I have not had a migraine! The staff, and Jessica are very courteous and accommodating. Very satisfied!
Barb in East Texas, TX – Nov 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
Dr. Bhandari was great. I suffered from severe migraines, but after receiving Botox injections my pain has significantly decreased. I would recommend trying Botox to any chronic migraine patient.
TX – Oct 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
What a pleasant, carring Dr. and staff (including receptionist)!
Georgia in Hickory Creek, TX – Sep 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
During my consult I felt she felt that she was the best in the business seemed to not want to listen. The end of my visit she ask me if anyone in my family had Syc issues!! Really when I left there I was felt she didn't believe that I had a real issue because it wasn't text book measured. I will not return any Dr. that makes you feel that way is not worthy of my business and by the way I am not imaging my pain it is real!!!!!!!!!!!
X Patient – Jul 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bhandari?

Liberty Pain Associates was designed with you, the patient, in mind. Our promise is to offer comprehensive and personalized care for those with discomfort, injury, or any physical limitation. Dr. Bhandari specializes in the t...Read more

• Electrodiagnostic Medicine

Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
1999
Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus

More Information

• Does Dr. Bhandari communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bhandari communicates via email

• Does Dr. Bhandari offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bhandari offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Bhandari offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bhandari offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Bhandari have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bhandari has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Bhandari offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bhandari offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Bhandari offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bhandari offers evening visits