Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD

Electrodiagnostic MedicineFemaleAge 43

Dr. Bhandari

Liberty Pain Associates

4370 Medical Arts Dr Ste 205 Flower Mound, TX 75028

Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD is a Electrodiagnostician in Flower Mound, TX and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Robert Wood Johnson Medical School medical school in 2002. She is affiliated with medical facilities Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound and Wise Health Surgical Hospital at Parkway. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bhandari to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Electrodiagnosticians in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Bhandari treats your condition or procedure

• Chronic Pain
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Lipedema
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Torticollis
  • Upper Back Pain

Dr. Bhandari accepts

Dr. Bhandari accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter

Dr. Bhandari's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bhandari

4.5

Dr. Bhandari
Dr. Bhandari is very pro-active in assisting patients with managing pain. If one alternative does not work, she seeks other solutions including referrals out to other physicians if she feels it would be beneficial to the patient. Her follow up is exemplary. Her staff is friendly and courteous. They work diligently to accommodate patient needs and schedules. And - greatly appreciated, they maintain their schedules so appointments are kept on time.
Jene’ Vance – Apr 03, 2021
• I’ve been in bed for 3 weeks with severe neck pain • Neck injection scheduled for Friday • Dr. seeks prior auth from insurance on Wednesday • Insurance company says it will probably be denied, so the Dr. withdraws the request and tells me I can do private pay which I agree to • Dr. calls me back and says they cannot do private pay until the insurance company denies the authorization • Dr. never submitted the authorization so I cannot private pay • I can’t file appeal with insurance company because there is no request for prior authorization that has been denied • Starting over with different doctor and back in bed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Jan 07, 2021
She's a super wonderful doctor I which I would have known her before, her staff is the nicest people I have ever met. I which all the doctors have her sweet attitude. Thank you Dr Bhandari and staff
Rosa a Sanchez – Dec 25, 2020
If you are experiencing neck pain from bulged disks or degeneration, I highly encourage you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Bhandari. She will study your MRI and give you honest options. I recently got stem cell injections for neck pain, and my neck feels better than it has in nearly a year of trying steroid injections, chiropractic methods, medical massages, physical therapy, new pillows, etc. etc. Though insurance does not yet cover this, it will pay for itself over time, and you can begin living each day without pain. What impressed me most about Dr. Bhandari was her conservative and thorough approach. She truly cares and does not suggest treatments for her benefit, but for yours. She will guard you from infection and mitigate risks to every extent possible. I highly recommend her.
Flower Mound Patient – Jul 19, 2020
Perhaps three years ago I began experiencing a high degree of leg pain. Over a 2-year period I went to three doctors who could not diagnose or offer any solutions. Then a fellow I knew told me he had experienced some of the same issues, and that Dr. Bhandari had treated him successfully. I went to her upon his recommendation. She diagnosed the problem right away as spinal stenosis. She gave me two spinal injections at the point of the problem....one in late April and one in early May 2019....just about a year ago. Since then I have been absolutely pain free! Dr. Bhandari is extremely knowledgeable, and she explains all the issues and optional solutions in a very thorough, concise, and direct way. In short, she is great!! Five stars all the way!
Sam – Apr 26, 2020
She is a fantastic Dr She takes her time to talk and explain. She is the best listener I have ever had as a Dr. I reccomend her with a 5 star plus !!!!!
Gail Johnson – Mar 20, 2020
The most caring Doctor, she listens, she shows she cares. I never feel rushed, never feel that my age influences her decisions. She has absolutely made my life all the better. I so appreciate the dedication she has shown to me.
Nana – Jan 27, 2020
Dr. S. Bhandari is a miracle worker. My back at L-5 S-1 has been hurting for 9 years and Dr. Bhandari suggested I get needles of medication on both sides of my spine at that point of pain and it was a miracle my aim level went from 7 to 2 as of an hour after the needles with fluoroscopy.iDr. s. Bhandari and her wonderful staff gave me a world class experience. I shall be forever grateful. Love Lulu
Lori Rohloff-Peek – Dec 16, 2019
Five stars all the way. Absolutely love the staff and the doctor. The first pain doctor I've ever gone to who looks to solve the root problem not just treat the symptoms. Dr BHANDARI spent so much time going over options and informing me. The doctors always spent an appropriate amount of time with me including me in the decision making process listening to feedback and resolving problems. I would recommend liberty pain to anyone and everyone I know.
Shay – Dec 07, 2019
Maybe you are like me-a patient with severe chronic pain who has been through many years of doctors, surgeries, and treatments. Dr. Bhandari is one of the finest doctors I’ve ever seen. Before my pain condition, I worked as a healthcare provider for over 20 years. Dr. Bhandari and her exceptional staff are absolutely wonderful. Dr. Bhandari is extremely knowledgeable and up to date on the latest cutting edge technologies for relief of pain of all kinds. She is outstanding at diagnosing the source of pain, and in exploring treatments that really work. She listens. She explains so clearly. She has deep compassion. I feel seen as a whole person, not just a set of symptoms. Dr. Bhandari’s staff: Leilani, Jessica, Bria and Sharon, as so warm, dedicated, professional and so good at what they do. If you are looking for a brilliant physician and staff who will work hard to find and treat the source of your pain, I give the highest possible rating to Liberty Pain Associates.
M.V. Webster – Nov 08, 2019
I just love this Dr like a daughter in fact my daughter has friends who are doctors , I have recommended her to friends.
M. J. Donovan in TX, TX – Oct 19, 2019
Never, to anyone. I took half a day off work to see this doctor and after sitting in the office for 45 mins after check in I was asked to come back a different day. The lady behind the counter did not answer the phone when I called twice to confirm the address, had 4 people in line in front of me when I got there and was on a personal call , hence the reason for everyone’s schedule being thrown off. Just horrible, if the office management is any sign of the care one receives here, I would not waste my time with them. I immediately called my GP and advised him to never refer another person to this office.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Shawn Parks – Sep 24, 2019
Dr. Bhandari and her staff were excellent with me. They were very attentive and kept me informed throughout the process. They made sure all questions were answered and that I had a clear understanding of the process, when I received my treatment I felt even better than expected. Thank you Jessica Garcia for all your help you also made the process easier for me especially the insurance part, you guys are awesome..... thanks again for all that you do
Ricardo Lee in Lewisville, TX – Aug 31, 2019
When I do something to strain my back, I go the Liberty Pain for relief. prior to seeing Dr. Bhandari, I would go to a regular back surgeon only to have to return with a few months. In 2017 when the surgeon was busy I was referred to Dr. Bhandari and I have not looked back since. Her treatment today was painless and very effective and I'll continue to see Dr. Bhandari for all subsequent visits.
Prof. Robert S. Tyzbir – Aug 22, 2019
Dr. Bhandari is brilliant, and her knowledge is put to practical, highly skilled treatment. Her manner and attitude is always caring. She takes the time required to assure that I understand all aspects of the treatment. Most important, I've experienced great pain reduction in my back as a result of her treatments, most recently including the surgical implant of a spinal cord stimulator system. She is truly terrific and I will always highly recommend her in my networks of friends and colleagues. I appreciate her team a lot, too, for their helpful manner of applying their skills, serving patients, and providing dependable information. Many thanks to Dr. B.
Dr. Larry Meeker – Aug 12, 2019
Best in Dallas. Fixed my neck and back. Very professorial and caring. Go here first!
John – Mar 06, 2019
Dr. Bhandair provides empathic care and helps patients significantly with pain management
Feb 03, 2019
She is very nice. However you have to book a separate visit for each issue. One visit for migraines. One visit for pain. These visits can not be on the same day either. So you have to keep making trips to her office so they can bill the insurance for more visits which also means you pay an extra copay, more gas, more time. She only gives you 2 weeks worth of pain medication at a time. My back doctor gave me 2 months at a time. I don't have time to go back every 2 weeks.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Dec 12, 2018
Dr. Bhandari is such a rare find for those of us with chronic illnesses. She constantly researches pain and how to elieviate it in the most effective, least invasive manner. She uses proven methods and procedures but also utilized methods and medicine no longer ‘popular’ with Big Pharma. If something could work for a patient to bring their quality of life to a better level, she will find it. She is SO smart, but also kind, funny, punctual and caring. Dr. Bhandari Is a rare find!
KC Kappel in Flower Mound, TX – Dec 02, 2018
Compassionate, Careful , Caring, Professional. They went the extra mile to understand my sister's situation. They took careful intentional steps to determine the best solution. I am thankful the lord placed these folks in our path. I highly recommend Dr. Bhandari.
Dianne in Dall, TX – Nov 05, 2018

How was your experience with Dr. Bhandari?

Liberty Pain Associates was designed with you, the patient, in mind. Our promise is to offer comprehensive and personalized care for those...Read more

Dr. Sathya Bhandari is a board certified, fellowship trained physician specializing in the treatment of all aspects of pain management. Dr. Bhandari's...Read more

• Electrodiagnostic Medicine