Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD

Electrodiagnostic MedicineFemaleAge 44

Electrodiagnostic Medicine

Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD is an Electrodiagnostician in Flower Mound, TX and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 2002. She is affiliated with medical facilities Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound and Wise Health Surgical Hospital at Parkway. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD

Liberty Pain Associates

4370 Medical Arts Dr Ste 205 Flower Mound, TX 75028
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Electrodiagnosticians in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Bhandari treats your condition or procedure

• Chronic Pain
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Dystonia
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Epidural Steroid Injections
  • Heel Spur
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Lipedema
  • Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscle Diseases
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Blocks
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Ulnar Neuropathy
  • Upper Back Pain

Dr. Bhandari accepts

Dr. Bhandari accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter

Dr. Bhandari's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bhandari

4.5

Best Dr I’ve Ever Had
Dr. Bhandari gave me my life back. I could not function, could not care for my daughter, and was made to feel crazy by a few previous doctors. I finally found a PCP who listened and referred me to an immunologist and then to Dr. Bhandari, and I literally cried from relief after meeting her. She was incredibly knowledgeable about all of my conditions, listened carefully, and treated me with respect. Over the years, she has listened to any feedback and made adjustments to my regimen as needed. I feel like a normal, functioning human now—not over medicated, pain manageable (not entirely gone, but it feels more like a normal pain level that an average person might experience at my age and can be managed by yoga, good sleep, and healthy diet). Most of all, she has always treated me with care and compassion and I feel safe asking her questions and being honest about how I’m feeling, after years of feeling the need to downplay symptoms. I am forever grateful.
Kate H. – Jul 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
Dr. Bhandari is very pro-active in assisting patients with managing pain. If one alternative does not work, she seeks other solutions including referrals out to other physicians if she feels it would be beneficial to the patient. Her follow up is exemplary. Her staff is friendly and courteous. They work diligently to accommodate patient needs and schedules. And - greatly appreciated, they maintain their schedules so appointments are kept on time.
Jene’ Vance – Apr 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
• I’ve been in bed for 3 weeks with severe neck pain • Neck injection scheduled for Friday • Dr. seeks prior auth from insurance on Wednesday • Insurance company says it will probably be denied, so the Dr. withdraws the request and tells me I can do private pay which I agree to • Dr. calls me back and says they cannot do private pay until the insurance company denies the authorization • Dr. never submitted the authorization so I cannot private pay • I can’t file appeal with insurance company because there is no request for prior authorization that has been denied • Starting over with different doctor and back in bed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Jan 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
She's a super wonderful doctor I which I would have known her before, her staff is the nicest people I have ever met. I which all the doctors have her sweet attitude. Thank you Dr Bhandari and staff
Rosa a Sanchez – Dec 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
If i could give this dr 10 stars i would this dr an staff are so great an u dont have to wait all day to be seen its fast but u get everything done every one in this office is so nice an they call u back fast if u need anything too witch is great allso the dr is one of the best drs ive ever had i would never change drs. If the staff an dr are reading this i wanna say think u so much for always being so kind an fast to not wait all day allso to the dr im thankful for everything u do for me u have hepled me come so far so fast an im greatfull for that you all are a blessing to me i wish everyone the same experience here because i know for a fact u will get treated great as they have treated me here thay are all so great there 10stars ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? im so thankful for this dr!!!! I recommend him to every one i know who needs her help ?
Sep 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
Dr Bhandari is very caring and has an attentive staff. She is very knowledgeable and explains everything she is doing and why you are doing every exercise. Very calming atmosphere, nice people who answered all my questions and accommodated my schedule.
Sep 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
If you are experiencing neck pain from bulged disks or degeneration, I highly encourage you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Bhandari. She will study your MRI and give you honest options. I recently got stem cell injections for neck pain, and my neck feels better than it has in nearly a year of trying steroid injections, chiropractic methods, medical massages, physical therapy, new pillows, etc. etc. Though insurance does not yet cover this, it will pay for itself over time, and you can begin living each day without pain. What impressed me most about Dr. Bhandari was her conservative and thorough approach. She truly cares and does not suggest treatments for her benefit, but for yours. She will guard you from infection and mitigate risks to every extent possible. I highly recommend her.
Flower Mound Patient – Jul 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
Perhaps three years ago I began experiencing a high degree of leg pain. Over a 2-year period I went to three doctors who could not diagnose or offer any solutions. Then a fellow I knew told me he had experienced some of the same issues, and that Dr. Bhandari had treated him successfully. I went to her upon his recommendation. She diagnosed the problem right away as spinal stenosis. She gave me two spinal injections at the point of the problem....one in late April and one in early May 2019....just about a year ago. Since then I have been absolutely pain free! Dr. Bhandari is extremely knowledgeable, and she explains all the issues and optional solutions in a very thorough, concise, and direct way. In short, she is great!! Five stars all the way!
Sam – Apr 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
She is a fantastic Dr She takes her time to talk and explain. She is the best listener I have ever had as a Dr. I reccomend her with a 5 star plus !!!!!
Gail Johnson – Mar 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
The most caring Doctor, she listens, she shows she cares. I never feel rushed, never feel that my age influences her decisions. She has absolutely made my life all the better. I so appreciate the dedication she has shown to me.
Nana – Jan 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
Dr. S. Bhandari is a miracle worker. My back at L-5 S-1 has been hurting for 9 years and Dr. Bhandari suggested I get needles of medication on both sides of my spine at that point of pain and it was a miracle my aim level went from 7 to 2 as of an hour after the needles with fluoroscopy.iDr. s. Bhandari and her wonderful staff gave me a world class experience. I shall be forever grateful. Love Lulu
Lori Rohloff-Peek – Dec 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
Five stars all the way. Absolutely love the staff and the doctor. The first pain doctor I've ever gone to who looks to solve the root problem not just treat the symptoms. Dr BHANDARI spent so much time going over options and informing me. The doctors always spent an appropriate amount of time with me including me in the decision making process listening to feedback and resolving problems. I would recommend liberty pain to anyone and everyone I know.
Shay – Dec 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
Maybe you are like me-a patient with severe chronic pain who has been through many years of doctors, surgeries, and treatments. Dr. Bhandari is one of the finest doctors I’ve ever seen. Before my pain condition, I worked as a healthcare provider for over 20 years. Dr. Bhandari and her exceptional staff are absolutely wonderful. Dr. Bhandari is extremely knowledgeable and up to date on the latest cutting edge technologies for relief of pain of all kinds. She is outstanding at diagnosing the source of pain, and in exploring treatments that really work. She listens. She explains so clearly. She has deep compassion. I feel seen as a whole person, not just a set of symptoms. Dr. Bhandari’s staff: Leilani, Jessica, Bria and Sharon, as so warm, dedicated, professional and so good at what they do. If you are looking for a brilliant physician and staff who will work hard to find and treat the source of your pain, I give the highest possible rating to Liberty Pain Associates.
M.V. Webster – Nov 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
I just love this Dr like a daughter in fact my daughter has friends who are doctors , I have recommended her to friends.
M. J. Donovan in TX, TX – Oct 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
Never, to anyone. I took half a day off work to see this doctor and after sitting in the office for 45 mins after check in I was asked to come back a different day. The lady behind the counter did not answer the phone when I called twice to confirm the address, had 4 people in line in front of me when I got there and was on a personal call , hence the reason for everyone’s schedule being thrown off. Just horrible, if the office management is any sign of the care one receives here, I would not waste my time with them. I immediately called my GP and advised him to never refer another person to this office.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Shawn Parks – Sep 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
Dr. Bhandari and her staff were excellent with me. They were very attentive and kept me informed throughout the process. They made sure all questions were answered and that I had a clear understanding of the process, when I received my treatment I felt even better than expected. Thank you Jessica Garcia for all your help you also made the process easier for me especially the insurance part, you guys are awesome..... thanks again for all that you do
Ricardo Lee in Lewisville, TX – Aug 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
When I do something to strain my back, I go the Liberty Pain for relief. prior to seeing Dr. Bhandari, I would go to a regular back surgeon only to have to return with a few months. In 2017 when the surgeon was busy I was referred to Dr. Bhandari and I have not looked back since. Her treatment today was painless and very effective and I'll continue to see Dr. Bhandari for all subsequent visits.
Prof. Robert S. Tyzbir – Aug 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
Dr. Bhandari is brilliant, and her knowledge is put to practical, highly skilled treatment. Her manner and attitude is always caring. She takes the time required to assure that I understand all aspects of the treatment. Most important, I've experienced great pain reduction in my back as a result of her treatments, most recently including the surgical implant of a spinal cord stimulator system. She is truly terrific and I will always highly recommend her in my networks of friends and colleagues. I appreciate her team a lot, too, for their helpful manner of applying their skills, serving patients, and providing dependable information. Many thanks to Dr. B.
Dr. Larry Meeker – Aug 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
Best in Dallas. Fixed my neck and back. Very professorial and caring. Go here first!
John – Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?
Dr. Bhandair provides empathic care and helps patients significantly with pain management
Feb 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathya Bhandari, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bhandari?