Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Sathish Modugu, MD
Dr. Sathish Modugu, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation pain medicine doctor who practices in Hartsdale, NY. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Modugu is affiliated with Phelps Memorial Hospital Association, White Plains Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital.

Sports Spine/Pain Treatment Ctr

• Oxford Health Plans
  • POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Modugu

Dr. Modugu's Experience

Dr. Modugu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine

• Chest Wall Pain Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Chronic Postoperative Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

• Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Osmania Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Henry Ford Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Mt Sinai Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Modugu has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Modugu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Modugu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Modugu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Modugu to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Modugu's Performance
in White Plains, NY |
DR. Modugu has been my physician since 2008 and though the originally back injury has forever changed my life I directly correlate my physical and mental well being to being under the care of Dr. Modugu.
in Nanuet, NY |
Dr. Modugu is & has been one of a kind in the pain management speciality. He has been my Dr. for over 9 years. After 9 spinal surgeries & having seen many doctors throughout NY State, he is the best. Although I have moved twice & much further away, I still see him regularly. Under his care, my quality of life has increased to a level that i could have never dreamed of. He is thorough, kind, respectful, supportive & proactive. The staff is an outstanding team of professionals. Perfection!!!
in Hartsdale, NY |
He is very consistent and explains all procedures, cares about his patients feel that you're not just a number A human being
in Monroe, NY |
I am a long time patient of Dr Modugu since 2002. I have two fractures in my lower lumbar. If it wasn't for Dr Modugu's treatments I would not be ale to work, I would be on long term disability or worse have unpredictable surgery that may not have me fully functional. I thank this man every time I see him for the longevity of my career - I work in the Construction/Engineering profession which puts me in the field on most days.
in Yonkers, NY |
Dr Modugu is an excellent Doctor with great rapport. He's extremely knowledgeable and always able to attack any problems head on.
in Hartsdale, NY |
Doctor Modugu is kind,and always genuinely concerned about my well being. He keeps me well balanced in my pain controll and never fails to make me feel supported.
in Hartsdale, NY |
I've been a patient for over 5 years and every time,e I'm here, it's the same consistent courteous experience. Very accommodating with schedules and rescheduling if needed.
in Hartsdale, NY |
Ive been a patient of Doctor Modugu's since 2007. I sought his practice out after a motor vehicle crash that resulted in cervical disc injuries and radiating pain. I've seen Dr. M monthly since and believe that I am well-suited to form an opinion on him & his practice. Dr. M is thorough & balances a PT's pain needs with responsible prescribing. He will always try to minimize pain via other means rather than increasing pain meds & performs injections in office. He has advised me about surgery.
in Hartsdale, NY |
Dr. Modugu is fantastic. The office staff is amazing.
in Hartsdale, NY |
Dr. Modugu has been treating me for over 4 years now. He is continually looking for new ways to manage my pain with out using narcotics. From what I have seen he treats each of his patients the same way he has treated me, as an individual with respect dignity AND care that none of my other Doctors provide. I am truly blessed to have found him.
in Pleasant Valley, NY |
I've been seeing Dr. Modugu for several years. He is very caring, knowledgable doctor with impeccable integrity. His staff is very friendly and professional. They are always willing to explain anything I am not understanding. I would recommend Dr. Modugu to any one who is looking for an excellent doctor who understands patients with pain. He is very careful about prescribing opioids and is on top of the patients who are on the medication. I live a better quality of life thanks to Dr. Modugu.
in Hartsdale, NY |
The Big Man is precise and right to the point.
in Yonkers NY |
Yes is so pleasant to come see you take care of everything this service is great thank you Ms.
Yonkers, NY |
I was an unfortunate patient of the doctor briefly many years ago and still remember how terrible an experience it was with him. He appeared very dismissive and uninterested in my symptoms. Worst of all he was sneaky. Let me explain, after my second injection into my herniated disk into my lower spine he instructed his nurse to get my referring doctor on the phone. He returned a few minutes later without saying a word. It turned out he talked to my doctor and said i needed a psychiatrist.
in yonkers, ny |
The doctor was compassionate, but the staff was horrible. I could not make an appointment until my insurance authorized the procedure. Then my insurance contacted me to say it was authorized and so i called the office to make an appointment and they still would not make an appointment because they had not received the approval and said they would call me back and to this day (3 days later) no one has called me to schedule an appointment.... Going to another practice!!!!!
in Bronx, NY |
I would highly recommend Dr Modugu to my friends and family. Dr Modugu is very compassionate, caring and he takes his time to listen to your concerns. I value his decisions on my treatment.
in Bronx, NY |
He is genuinely concerned with his patients wellbeing and overall health. I totally respect his diagnosis and opinions and he has always done his best by me. modugui
in Hartsdale, NY |
The doctor has helped me get my life back on track.
in Hartsdale, NY |
Very Thorough, compassionate, and caring Dr. who listened to all my concerns and answered any questions that I had.
in Katonah, NY |
Dr. Modugu and his staff are excellent. Dr. Modugu is prompt, professional and spends a great deal of time explaining his findings and treatment options with me. I have been a patient of Dr Modugu for over three years. Each time I visit his office I am greeted by friendly staff and a doctor who is very knowledgable and cares about the wellbeing of his patients. His office is very clean and located in a convenient location. I highly recommend Dr. Modugu.
in Golden's bridge ny |
Excelent
Have you seen Dr. Sathish Modugu, MD?
Are you Dr. Modugu?