Dr. Sathish Modugu, MD

Dr. Sathish Modugu, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Sathish Modugu, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation pain medicine specialist in Hartsdale, NY and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Osmania Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences in 1989 and specializes in physical medicine & rehabilitation pain medicine, pain medicine, and more.

280 N Central Ave Ste 204

• Chronic Postoperative Pain
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Heel Spur
  • Hip Pointer Injuries
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spondylosis
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
  • Upper Back Pain

3.508771929824561%

Dr. Modugu?
Dr. Modugu's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sathish Modugu, MD
His office is the most unprofessional group of people. They have been stringing along my husband for 3 months and continuously messing up issues with our insurance causing him to still not received the proper care he needs. They don't even follow up with us we have to call their office multiple times a day to get a hold of someone who even slightly knows what they are talking about. We have never waited shorter than an hour to see the doctor. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME, FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!
Excellent doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathish Modugu, MD?
I found Dr. Modugu very condescending. He genuinely spent 5 minutes with me on my first visit and told me multiple times I am too young to be in this kind of pain, even though I have been to physical therapy multiple times and it has been documented with my primary care doctor. It seemed as if he believed I was making it up. He simply said I should go to the gym and my back pain should go away,even though I told him I tried the gym but would get muscle spasms. I don’t plan on returning.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathish Modugu, MD?
My experience with Dr. Sathish Modugu has been very good and I’m glad to have him as a doctor. I recommend him to anyone who needs a doctor. The environment of his office is very welcoming as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathish Modugu, MD?
Dr. Modugu prescribed a pain killer that seriously interferes with another medicine I was taking. Despite having given his staff a typed list of prescriptions, he still prescribed this medication with no mention of possible deadly interactions. The pharmacist caught the potentially dangerous interaction after I tried refilling the other medication. At that point I had been on the pain meds for 3 weeks. When I called Dr. Modugu's office and explained, he never called back. Such arrogance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathish Modugu, MD?
If you have ever experienced excruciating pain, you know that you would do ANYTHING for relief. Dr. Modugu provides that relief in a comprehensive, targeted approach that greatly lessens or eliminates that pain. I have been his patient for more than 20 years. I recommend friends and family to Dr. Modugu. We are thankful for the service he provides. Life would be too painful to live without his expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathish Modugu, MD?
When first seeing Dr Moduga he told me he was going to have to start cutting my meds and was very worried bc I have been on such high doses for years and years but now have been with him for 18 months and could not be happier. He has gotton me on the lowest doses I have ever been since my failed back surgery's and I am in VERY BAD pain but the rest of my body and my mind feel better and I thank him for that. A true professional. I am glad he is my Dr. Thank You Dr Sathish David Forschner
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathish Modugu, MD?
Dr Modugu is the top physician in his field he takes a real interest and concern in his patients. He is warm,, considerate , conscientious and caring and an excellent Doctor. He always calls you back and spends quality time answering all your questions.I highly recommend him and he has helped me many times. He also came highly recommended to me by his peers. I cannot say enough. Thank you Dr. Modugu! His office staff is very caring and friendly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathish Modugu, MD?
Dr Modugu is a magician. He is thorough and a brilliant diagnostician. While he isn't "Needle happy', he is assertive with his treatment in An effort to relieve pain swiftly and gently. I have gone from completely incapacitated from back and shoulder and was able to resume my normal activities in less than a week after treatment. The office staff is friendly, responsive and kind. Pain is an everyday struggle for me and thanks to Dr M.... I am back in action.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathish Modugu, MD?
Very knowledgeable and answers all your questions. Spends more time with you then most.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathish Modugu, MD?
DR. Modugu has been my physician since 2008 and though the originally back injury has forever changed my life I directly correlate my physical and mental well being to being under the care of Dr. Modugu.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathish Modugu, MD?
Dr. Modugu is & has been one of a kind in the pain management speciality. He has been my Dr. for over 9 years. After 9 spinal surgeries & having seen many doctors throughout NY State, he is the best. Although I have moved twice & much further away, I still see him regularly. Under his care, my quality of life has increased to a level that i could have never dreamed of. He is thorough, kind, respectful, supportive & proactive. The staff is an outstanding team of professionals. Perfection!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathish Modugu, MD?
He is very consistent and explains all procedures, cares about his patients feel that you're not just a number A human being
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathish Modugu, MD?
I am a long time patient of Dr Modugu since 2002. I have two fractures in my lower lumbar. If it wasn't for Dr Modugu's treatments I would not be ale to work, I would be on long term disability or worse have unpredictable surgery that may not have me fully functional. I thank this man every time I see him for the longevity of my career - I work in the Construction/Engineering profession which puts me in the field on most days.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathish Modugu, MD?
Dr Modugu is an excellent Doctor with great rapport. He's extremely knowledgeable and always able to attack any problems head on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathish Modugu, MD?
Doctor Modugu is kind,and always genuinely concerned about my well being. He keeps me well balanced in my pain controll and never fails to make me feel supported.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathish Modugu, MD?
I've been a patient for over 5 years and every time,e I'm here, it's the same consistent courteous experience. Very accommodating with schedules and rescheduling if needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathish Modugu, MD?
Ive been a patient of Doctor Modugu's since 2007. I sought his practice out after a motor vehicle crash that resulted in cervical disc injuries and radiating pain. I've seen Dr. M monthly since and believe that I am well-suited to form an opinion on him & his practice. Dr. M is thorough & balances a PT's pain needs with responsible prescribing. He will always try to minimize pain via other means rather than increasing pain meds & performs injections in office. He has advised me about surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathish Modugu, MD?
Dr. Modugu is fantastic. The office staff is amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sathish Modugu, MD?
Dr. Modugu has been treating me for over 4 years now. He is continually looking for new ways to manage my pain with out using narcotics. From what I have seen he treats each of his patients the same way he has treated me, as an individual with respect dignity AND care that none of my other Doctors provide. I am truly blessed to have found him.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Modugu?

Insurance accepted

Oxford Health Plans
Freedom Plan
POMCO Group
Oxford Liberty

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Modugu treats patients.

White Plains Hospital