Dr. Sassan Soltani, MD

Dr. Sassan Soltani, MD

Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Sassan Soltani, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Pasadena, CA and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Saint Louis University School Of Medicine in 1990 and specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.

50 Alessandro Pl Ste 410

Pasadena, CA 91105

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Soltani

See how frequently Dr. Soltani performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abdominal Disorders
Gastrointestinal Diseases
Ulcerative Colitis

Dr. Soltani's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Harbor UCLA Mc
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Harbor UCLA Mc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • UCLA Mc
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Soltani has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Soltani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Soltani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Soltani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Soltani to family and friends
4.5
based on 25 total reviews (15 with comments)

Dr. Soltani's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Had some tests done and the dr’s office is not in a hurry to get back to the patient after 4 days. Kept calling the office to follow up, and receptionist has attitude in addition.

We apologize for the long wait times you experienced with receiving your test results. We also apologize for the poor customer service you experienced with our office. We take the feedback from these reviews seriously and want you to know this will be addressed with the office. We will do everything we can to get your test results to you ASAP. If there is anything further we can do to resolve the issue, please feel free to give us a call to our office. Thank you, and good health to you.

I am a long-time patient of Dr. Soltani, and I only have words of praise for him. He is caring, well mannered, and inspires trust and confidence. He takes time to explain the case and the needed procedure. I will not hesitated to recommend him to any of my friends and family. Thank you Dr....more

Thank you for the high star rating and kind comment. Thank you for clearly describing your experience. It is so beneficial to others looking for the right GI doctor. We hope your experience with our doctors were all that you expected. Have a great day!

Dr Soltani is an amazing doctor. He honestly cares for his patients. I believe that he's a doctor that wants to help his patients. I've went to visit doctor Soltani because I had lower right abdominal pain. He did a very thorough check and found that it might be spasms in my intestines. He told me...more

Thank you for the high star rating and kind comment. Thank you for clearly describing your experience. It is so beneficial to others looking for the right GI doctor. We hope your experience with our doctors were all that you expected. Have a great day.

Dr Soltani was very clear in explaining my condition to me, so that I fully understood my problem. I would recommend him to anyone needing his services.

We appreciate the honest review. We are honored and pleasured to be your GI doctor of choice. Hope to see you soon. Have a good day!

Dr. Soltani and his staff are wonderful! I actually enjoying coming to this office even when dealing with unpleasant digestive issues. Dr. Soltani really listens and responds thoughtfully and effectively.