Dr. Sasha Maher, DO

Dr. Sasha Maher, DO

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·
Female
Dr. Sasha Maher, DO is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Downey, CA and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific in 2005 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

11480 Brookshire Ave Ste 303

Downey, CA 90241

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Maher

See how frequently Dr. Maher performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dizziness
high
Ear Disorders
Vertigo

Dr. Maher's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Maher has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Maher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Maher's Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maher to family and friends

Dr. Maher's Performance

GOOD

The staff and the doctor are the rudest people I have ever spoken with. How are you going to start yelling at people who were waiting for three different phone calls and never got one over a three day period. Seriously. I would not use these people if you can find another ENT. HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Sasha Maher has to be hands down the best physician I've ever come across. I am HIV+ and have been for over 20 years, so needless to say, I've seen my share of doctors in my life time. She listened to my medical history and talked over options. Together we decided to forgo the biopsy and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Too rushed doesn't get a complete medical history or give a proper exam. dismissed what my previous doctor have been doing for the past 8 years. apparently is only a reactionary doctor and knows nothing about preventative medicine. saw me for five minutes after making me wait almost an hour in the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I had a very bad nosebleed which both the ER and my doctor could not treat. One of the doctors who treated me reached out to a ENT who treated me in the past and he did not elect to see me. Two days later I had another episode and the treating doctor reached out and Dr. Maher took me in. She was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
She is polite, but in such a hurry that she doesn't even get a complete history to obtain an accurate diagnosis. She didn't perform an adequate exam either.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0