Dr. Sarvjit Gill, MD

Dr. Sarvjit Gill, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Sarvjit Gill, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Loveland, CO. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Gill is affiliated with Poudre Valley Hospital, Medical Center of the Rockies and McKee Medical Center.

3820 Grant Ave

Learn about Dr. Gill

See how frequently Dr. Gill performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Allergic Rhinitis
Allergic Reaction
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)

Dr. Gill's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Facial Bone
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngectomy and Pharyngectomy
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• George Washington University / School Of Medicine and Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Washington University

Dr. Gill has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gill to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Gill's Performance
in Ft Collins, CO |
Dr. Gill removed my 20 year old daughter's tonsils. He was extremely professional and the surgery went very well. Thanks to being very informed about what to expect, we were prepared for the post-surgery recovery. His office staff are very friendly and helpful, as was his PA, Jeff, and his private nurses. We were well cared for from start to finish. Dr. Gill also has a great personality and knows how to connect to young adults. We would recommend him to anyone needed surgery.
in Windsor, CO |
Dr Gill is a miracle worker! I had a complete thyroidectomy and the mass was much larger than expected. Dr Gill's experience and expertise allowed him to remove the mass along with my thyroid all while keeping the incision small. After the surgery he took the time to go through all of the details with my family and was very courteous, respectful and understanding. I appreciate his care, treatment and incredible ability to keep my scar minimal. I would highly recommend him and am so thankful for
in Wellington, CO |
I have always been a mouth breather till I went to see Dr Gill. I was diagnosed with a deviated septum. Dr Gill performed a Septoplasty surgery on my nose. This was the best thing for me. The recovery time was about a week with all most no bleeding or pain. I can now breathe freely through my nose like I have never done before. Dr Gill is the best!
in Ft Collins, CO |
My son had a severe orbital fracture - crushed and rotated bone fragments. After Dr. Gill performed surgery which entailed piecing the bones back together and inserting plates to hold them together, his face looks like it did before the injury. The lower scar is in the eye crease and the eyebrow scar is minimal. Since it was a hockey injury, the eyebrow scar will be a good war story! I can't say enough about what a remarkable job Dr. Gill did. Absolutely 100% satisfied!
in Ft Collins, CO |
Dr. Gill not only was THE Front Range doctor to solve my throat problem, he had a "whole person" approach that addressed body, mind and spirit. Great bedside manner.
in Fort Collins, CO |
I went to see Dr. Gill for lifelong sinus issues, which he has treated effectively, but during my initial exam he found a large nodule on my thyroid. I thought nothing of this since I have had annual medical checkups for years and this has never been an issue. It turned out to be cancer. Dr. Gill's diagnosis and corresponding treatment have literally saved my life. I recommend Dr. Gill and his staff to everyone.
in Laramie, Wy |
3 years ago my husband was diagnosed with stage 4 esophageal cancer and close to loosing his voice box. Dr Gill's coordinated cancer care of Chemo, radiation, and finally very complicated surgery saved my husbands voice and life. We will be forever grateful for his surgical skills, his compassion, friendly staff, and great bedside manners.
in Loveland, CO |
In 2000 I took my 7 yr old son to Dr Gills office for yet another opinion, all the others were way out there. Dr Gill did an in office biopsy and right away knew he needed surgery. Surgery was done next day and outcome was cancer. He acted on his gut feeling and saved our son's life, he even made a house call on Turkey Day to remove stitches. He also does an amazing job cauterizing noses. He is by far the greatest!!!
in Loveland, CO |
Dr Gill is amazing and will always go above and beyond to help you. He is a master surgeon and removed a very large cyst the size of a baseball and my thyroid due to cancer. I trusted him to operate even on Friday the 13th. He showed genuine concern and follows up with me still today. The day of my surgery and thereafter, he has not only took care of me, but also communicated well with my family and friends, answering all their questions. I am thriving due to his expertise.
in Loveland, CO |
After several years of issues with breathing, I made an appointment with Dr. Gill. He immediately ordered a CAT scan. The CAT scan showed my airway was the size of a straw! He performed surgery to correct the problem in 2014. I recently went in for a follow-up visit and he confirmed that all was well. If it wasn't for Dr. Gill, I would still be struggling. Thank you Dr. Gill for giving me my life back! I highly recommend Dr. Gill to anyone with ear, nose and throat problems.
in Loveland, CO |
Dr. Gill completely turned my husband's health around in 3 weeks, correcting a decades-long serious problem that threatened his vision and brain, getting him into surgery the week after we first saw him, with perfect results. The local docs and hospital staff all see Dr. Gill if needed, and send their families to him also. We checked him out carefully, and he far exceeded our already-high expectations.
in Loveland, CO |
I have had severe seasonal allergies for years. Over the past five years I had totally lost my senses of taste/smell. After seeing numerous allergists, I saw Dr. Gill. After a CT scan, Dr. Gill discovered that I had severe nasal polyps that required surgery. I had the surgery three weeks ago and the results have been truly life-altering. I can now breathe easily through my nose for the first time in decades, and my senses of smell and taste are coming back. I recommend Dr. Gill highly.
in Glen Haven, CO |
Dr. Gill is the reason I am alive today! He has done two surgeries for my head/neck cancer and has seen me regularly since 2013. He has helped me during the worst time of my life and celebrated my last 3 negative PET scans. He is friendly, caring, considerate, empathetic, takes time to listen, professional and knowledgeable. Other doctors insisted on a surgery that would have left me deformed and unable to eat and talk. It was a miracle to find Dr. Gill and I highly recommend him.
in Eaton, CO |
I went to Dr. Gill because I had a very large multinodular goiter under my breastbone that was pressing on my windpipe causing me not to get enough air. When Dr. Gill looked at my scan he explained everything to me and my husband. He explained all the options we had. Dr. Gill is the most compassionate and concerned doctor I have every been to. He listens and spends as much time as needed with his patients. We felt he was very knowledgeable. I felt very secure about going in for my surgery.
in Loveland, CO |
Loveland should be extremely proud to have such a skilled and respected surgeon as Dr. Gill. I recently underwent a difficult surgery to remove a cancerous tumor in my jaw and I couldn't have asked for a better person to do the task nor be with my family members during the ordeal. Dr. Gill was an answer to prayer and he performed the surgery well beyond expectations given to me from other, more reluctant ENT doctors. His office is often busy due to his surgical expertise being in high demand.
in Loveland, CO |
Dr Gill is very confident, but rather condescending and artificial.
in Denver, CO |
Highly unsatisfied with this doctor. I've had 2 appointments with him & waited an hour or more to be seen both times. I felt he minimized my concerns & didn't show compassion for issues I was concerned about. I felt rushed for both appointments since he was behind both times. I didn't feel he adequately answered my questions.
in Loveland |
Dr. Gill is the best ENT surgeon I know. I can say this because not only do I see him as a patient for any ENT problem I have, I work with him in the operating room. He is a good listener in the office and a very skilled, meticulous surgeon. Anytime anyone asks me about an ENT issue, I send them to Dr. Gill.
Have you seen Dr. Sarvjit Gill, MD?
Are you Dr. Gill?