Dr. Saro Avakian, MD

Dr. Saro Avakian, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 52 years old

I seek to provide the most complete care to my patients in a caring and respectful way.Read more

Dr. Avakian's Office
1030 S Glendale Ave Ste 405
Glendale, CA 91205 Get Directions
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Dr. Avakian is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Avakian's Experience

See how Dr. Avakian's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Avakian

Dr. Avakian accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Avakian has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Avakian
Dr. Avakian's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (14)
in Glendale, CA |
I have been to many doctors in my life, and I found that unlike many doctors, money is not a priority for Dr. Avakian and his heart is truly into being a healer. If you want a brilliant, effective and down to earth Doctor who will simply give you some real time, attention and healing, go see Dr. Avakian.
in Glendale, CA |
My experience with Dr. Avakian has been great. Dr. Avakian is personable and always addresses my concerns and health issues without rushing me. I was hesitant to let any doctor remove my birthmark on my arm. I had heard people getting good results of his surgeries, so made an appointment for a consultation and felt confident to let him remove my birthmark. Few months has passed and I could not be happier. My whole family goes to him. My 92 year grandma loves him!
in Granada Hills, CA |
He is one of the best doctor I know. He treat you as a family member. you can trust him like trust your family. he always take time to listen to your problem and also explain all the causes that you get the problem and the best solution. His opinion is always correct and he do his best for all patients. His office staff are excellent and provide the services which other doctors do not. Like call your insurance to change your plan to pay the lowest copay. I recommend him to every one.he the best.
in Glendale ca |
The Dr and the office is the worst ever that I met. Doctor is one of the careless person, never care about patients. He said patient go to ER, but not follow the patients problem in the hospital. We called his office because some medication should prescript to the pharmacy, not able talk to him for more than 2 hours after several times calling, he said you are doing harassent by calling and then said this is what it is if you don't like don't come to office. So unprofessional Doctor.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Hello my name is Rosa. I've been a patient of Dr. Avakian for the past 10 years. During this time it has been a great relationship between patient and doctor. He gives you more than enough time during each appointment for you to share your concerns, and always offers solutions for my well being. I always feel secure that Dr. Avakian will offer the best solution and treatment for me. He is the best doctor I've ever had. I feel blessed to have him as my health care provider.
in Glendale, CA |
Dr. Avakian was very patient with me. He answered all my questions and explained my options clearly. His advice helped me lose 30 pounds (without any medication). He truly cares about your well-being! Thanks, Doc!!
Glendale, CA |
Dr. Avakian has been my family doctor for the past few years. He never rushes in exam room and answers all my questions. He explains every medical issue thoroughly. There are Health Education Tablets in exams rooms with interesting material which makes the waiting time pass faster. The staff are caring and professional as well. I love my doctor.
in Glendale, CA |
Knowledgeable,professional and caring physician.He has been managing my medical condition very well.
Burbank |
Dr Avakian is a good natured, good hearted, very compassionate at the same time a down to earth doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Saro Avakian, MD?
Are you Dr. Avakian?

Dr. Avakian's Care Philosophy

Dr. Avakian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Avakian has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Avakian's Board Certifications

Iran University Of Medical Science & Health Services, School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1990

• Armenian
  • Farsi

Dr. Avakian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Avakian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Preventive Medicine