Dr. Saro Avakian, MD

Dr. Saro Avakian, MD

Family Medicine  ·

Dr. Saro Avakian, MD is a family medicine specialist in Glendale, CA and has been practicing for 13 years. He specializes in family medicine and preventive medicine.Read his story

Dr Saro Avakian

1030 S Glendale Ave Ste 403

Glendale, CA 91205

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Avakian treats your condition or procedure

• Skin Biopsy
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal

I seek to provide the most complete care to my patients in a caring and respectful way.

• Preventive Medicine

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Avakian

Dr. Avakian?
Dr. Avakian's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Saro Avakian, MD
My mom and I are Dr. Avakian’s patients. I have been mostly getting annual check ups with him, and I have been happy because the Dr. has been on top of my preventative care and screenings. My mom has many chronic diseases and the Dr. and his staff have been great taking care of her and being accessible. During my mom’s hospitalization, Dr. Avakian was on top of things and basically saved her life. Highly recommending.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saro Avakian, MD?
Dr. Avakian has been my primary care physician for 5 years. He is one of the most professional, caring and knowledgeable doctors I’ve known. I’m a pharmacist so I have high expectations when it comes to medical personnel and Dr. Avakian has shown me time and time again how clinically knowledgeable he is with all disease states and how aggressively he treats diseases and conditions for the better of his patients. More importantly, Dr. Avakian is really passionate with his medical care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saro Avakian, MD?
I highly recommend Dr Saro Avakian to everyone!the customer service here is outstanding! I absolutely love Dr Saro ,he is such a kind and genuine Doctor that truly cares for your health/well being. Most importantly he is so knowledgeable!and anytime you need to make an emergency appointment they truly help you out!in one word He is the most patience and smartest Dr I have ever seen!!Thanks for being such an Amazing Dr Saro Avakian!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saro Avakian, MD?
Dr. Avakian is always very patient with me during my visits. He takes the time to answer all the questions I have. I'm appreciate that him and his staff are kind and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saro Avakian, MD?
Dr. Saro Avakian is a Family Physician with great knowledge, skills, and experience in Family Medicine. He has compassion towards the patients and address their concern. I was really impressed by Dr. Saro Avakian's communication and diagnostic skills and compassion as a patient with background in medicine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saro Avakian, MD?
Dr. Saro is a knowledgeable doctor, a great listener and one of the most caring physicians I've ever met. His professional staff answer all questions. His office is clean and waiting time is minimum. Most recommended doctor in Glendale.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saro Avakian, MD?
It is worthy to take this time to let everyone know, that by far Dr. Saro Avakian is the best doctor I have ever had. I've been going to him for the past 5 years, and every single time, I feel safe and comfortable,because I trust him 100 percent. He listens to my concerns when I tell him, he is exceptionally knowledgable in his expertise, he is kind, respectful, and very patient. He takes amazing care of my family too. The staff is also very friendly, and courteous. Thank you Dr. Avakian!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saro Avakian, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Saro Avakian for more than 9 years. He is an amazing doctor. He is extremely caring and spends a lot of time during office visits. Dr. Saro is very professional and always keeps up with the recent medical findings and researches. His office personnel are very nice and professional as well. They are very prompt in follow up calls and appointments which makes it very convenient for the patients to get in touch with their physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saro Avakian, MD?
Dr Avakian is a wonderful caring doctor. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saro Avakian, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr Saro Avakian to who are looking for a family doctor; I take my mother to his office and I have seen how he cares about his patients by doing routine checkups, following up previous problems and spending a lot of time with them to make sure about everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saro Avakian, MD?
We visited Dr. Avakian's office for a procedure. My wife had a recurring issue and Dr. Avakian immediately performed a few tests and diagnosed my wife's condition. More importantly, he told us what to do to improve her condition...and it worked! He took the time to explain the cause of my wife's issue so we would save a trip to his office in the future, should it come up again. I appreciated that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saro Avakian, MD?
Very knowledgeable and humble human being. He has all the qualities of what a real doctor must have. He is experienced and take his time to have the correct diagnosis. He is not using try and error until he finds out what the issue is. He explains very clear so you can understand the issue and always give you tips to prevent any future illnesses. I have experinced his bed side manner when my father was in the hospital, which was wonderful. He is one of the best and I will highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saro Avakian, MD?
Dr. Avakian is absolutely wonderful! He is extremely knowledgeable, kind, humble, caring and respectful to everyone. He listens, takes his time with his patients, and explains things clearly. He constantly goes to medical conventions, speaker programs and learns about new medicine so that he can give you the BEST patient care. The office manager, Angie, and the staff are also great! They've always treated my family and I with nothing but respect. Thank you all for all that you do :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saro Avakian, MD?
Dr. Avakian is a patient and knowledgable doctor. He answered all my questions with clarity. I recommended him to my husband.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saro Avakian, MD?
Dr. Avakian is one for the most professional, caring and compassionate doctors around. From my experience he is always up to date with new medicine and technology and has his patients best interest at heart with this knowledge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saro Avakian, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Avakian for almost a decade! A very knowledgeable and professional doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saro Avakian, MD?
I have been to many doctors in my life, and I found that unlike many doctors, money is not a priority for Dr. Avakian and his heart is truly into being a healer. If you want a brilliant, effective and down to earth Doctor who will simply give you some real time, attention and healing, go see Dr. Avakian.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saro Avakian, MD?
He is one of the best doctor I know. He treat you as a family member. you can trust him like trust your family. he always take time to listen to your problem and also explain all the causes that you get the problem and the best solution. His opinion is always correct and he do his best for all patients. His office staff are excellent and provide the services which other doctors do not. Like call your insurance to change your plan to pay the lowest copay. I recommend him to every one.he the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saro Avakian, MD?
The Dr and the office is the worst ever that I met. Doctor is one of the careless person, never care about patients. He said patient go to ER, but not follow the patients problem in the hospital. We called his office because some medication should prescript to the pharmacy, not able talk to him for more than 2 hours after several times calling, he said you are doing harassent by calling and then said this is what it is if you don't like don't come to office. So unprofessional Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saro Avakian, MD?
Hello my name is Rosa. I've been a patient of Dr. Avakian for the past 10 years. During this time it has been a great relationship between patient and doctor. He gives you more than enough time during each appointment for you to share your concerns, and always offers solutions for my well being. I always feel secure that Dr. Avakian will offer the best solution and treatment for me. He is the best doctor I've ever had. I feel blessed to have him as my health care provider.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Avakian?

Insurance accepted

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Shield of California
Health Net
Medicaid

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Avakian treats patients.