Dr. Saramma George, MD

Dr. Saramma George, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Saramma George, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Waco, TX. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. George is affiliated with Scott and White Memorial Hospital and St. David's Medical Center.

Dr. George's Experience

See how Dr. George's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. George

Dr. George accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. George has admitting privileges.

Dr. George's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. George to family and friends
Dr. George's Performance
in Round Rock, TX |
Dr. George is a caring and engaging doctor who listens intently and reaffirms what you tell her in order to get the best outcome for you as her patient. I always feel that after my appointment I have been heard and the reasons for the visit have been more than adequately addressed. Great Doc!
in Georgetown, TX |
Dr. George is a friendly, easy to talk to doctor. I feel very comfortable with her and trust her decisions about my health care. She recommends a specialist if she feels one is needed. Her staff is all very efficient and pleasant. I am happy to have found her.
in Georgetown, TX |
In Dr. George, I finally found a primary care physician in Georgetown who actually listens to me and my concerns -- and who is generous with her time. She has a warm, but also very business-like demeanor, which instills confidence in me. Her caring support team and efficient patient services technology are noteworthy. I highly recommend Dr. George to family and friends searching for an excellent adult medicine/gerontology provider.
in Leander, TX |
Dr. Saramma George is extremely professional, kind, courteous, and knowledgeable. She listened to what I had to say. She gave me the time that I needed to answer all of my questions. I did not feel rushed. I have been a nurse for thirty years. I could not be more satisfied with the care that Dr. George gave me.
in Georgetown, TX |
I would recommend Dr. George as she is interested in you and she never makes you feel rushed when you have an appointment. I also feel she is an expert and wants her patients to have the best health possible.
in Round Rock, TX |
My experience with Dr George and her staff was excellent. I have been looking for "my" family care provider for almost a year. I was convinced within a few minutes I had found the right place finally. All were friendly, helpful, accommodating to my needs and knowledgeable. As a new patient with several issues all were discussed and I did not feel rushed at all. I look forward to building a great partnership with Dr. George in my future health care.
in Georgetown, TX |
Dr. George is a very thorough, compassionate and caring physician. Dr. George takes a lot of time with you and explains everything that's going in layman's terms. She also has a wonderful P.A., Samantha Graef, who has seen me when Dr. George was already booked and she too is kind, respectful and knows what's shes doing. I trust Dr. George and her staff and I would not hesitate to recommend them at any time. The staff is pleasant as well!
in Georgetown, TX |
My mother, 85, is a patient of Dr.George since we moved here in June last year 2016. We have been very happy with her advice and care. She takes time with her patients and goes out of her way to refer for certain needs or monitor patients as needed also. We would definitely recommend her and the Adult Medicine Center in Georgetown.
Georgetown, TX |
Very nice, clean offices. Friendly people and loved Dr. George. She doesn't hurry you through and pays attention to you and what you say to her.
in Georgetown, TX |
I would definitely recommend Dr. George to any of my friends and family, and I have done so many times. Dr. G. is very thorough, she takes time to address any issues I have had, she has a wonderful sense of humor, and I like that she knows what happens to us as we age! She explains to me some of my issues that result from aging, and explained the difference between a 30 year old and an 80 year old. I like Dr. G. very much and I hope she does not ever plan on leaving where she is.
Georgetown, TX |
Such a gift to have Dr George practicing in our town. The staff is great as well.
in Georgetown, TX |
I have been so fortunate to find Dr. George through 2 friends of mine in Sun City. She is such a great physician and person. I lived in New York City for 47 years and when I moved back to Texas I had to find all new doctor's. Dr. George was the first I found, and I am so grateful that she was taking on new patients.
in Georgetown, TX |
Dr. George was very thorough regarding my medications and overall health. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for someone who actually seems to care about your well being. Her staff was wonderful, friendly, and took care of making the patients feel welcome.
in Georgetown, TX |
Since my first visit I have consistently found Dr. George to be an excellent physician. She is concerned and caring. She listens to what I have to say. Even better she answers my many questions fully and makes sure I understand. I recommend Dr. George without reservation.
in Georgetown |
My husband and I moved to Georgetown (from Lakeway, TX) about 16 months ago. We hated to start over with health care providers, but we are both thrilled to have found Dr. George and her staff! Dr. George spent more time with each of us on our initial visit than any health care provider ever had. On our follow-up visits, she continued to be thorough, professional and caring. Her staff is also outstanding.
Dr. George is a pro-active doctor. She listens and works within the patients perimeters. Her staff is very nice and the office is very clean. I highly recommend Dr. George and her staff.
Round Rock, TX |
Dr George has been providing medical care for my Mother for over 2 years. She is an outstanding doctor who answers all my questions in understandable terms, provides excellent practical guidance to assist me in caring for Mom at home, and is genuinely compassionate. I highly recommend Dr George.
Georgetown, Tx |
Suggest you avoid her Georgetown office.I just did not hit it off with her. She tended to treat me like and old lady in a nursing home, instead of a healthy active 60 year old. She will only give less then 6 month supply of medications, even ones that you have been on for years without any problems. She also was not able to answer questions about lifestyle choices ( ie sex, exercise, vitamins). If you don't like her, she won't let you see any other provider in the same office.
Our practice truly values your feedback and we are sorry to hear about this experience. Please contact our practice manager (512) 763-4060 so that we may work to make the situation better.
Georgetown, TX |
We have had several family doctors here in the Georgetown area. Dr. George is a top notch physician. She is very thorough, takes time to discuss your problem and will recommend outside help if necessary. They have their own blood testing service testing capability in house, which saves a lot of time and effort. My wife and I are extremely happy with her and her staff.
in Ruston, LA |
I would highly recommend Dr. George. You never have a long wait to see her. She is friendly and thorough. Everything that she suggests is fully explained so that there is no confusion. Overall, the whole experience is a positive one.
in Belton, Tx |
Dr George is amazing. She actually takes the time to listen. When I have lab work her staff calls with the results. If I call with a question I get a call back with an answer in a timely manner. Dr. George actually cares for her patients. I highly recommend her.
in Georgetown, texas |
Dr. George is AMAZING- she takes the time to know her patients and each visit she listens and talks to you about your concern, your overall health and does this with caring attention.
Georgetown, TX |
Dr. George discussed with me my medical issue. She asked probing, appropriate questions to make sure she understood my condition. She examined me appropriately and ordered tests she thought were needed, and with which I agreed were required. She referred me to three specialists for follow up exams after discussing with me why she thought I needed to see the specialists. The nurses and staff were professional and efficient. I highly recommend Dr. George and her practice.
in Georgetown, TX |
Dr. George is very thorough and professional She is also very personable and compassionate.
Have you seen Dr. Saramma George, MD?

Compare Dr. George

Dr. George's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Geriatric Medicine

Dr. George has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. George's Board Certifications

• Family Practice
  • Geriatric Medicine

Dr. George does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. George and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Med College/University Of Kerala

Graduated in 2002

Dr. George does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. George and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. George does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. George and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.