Dr. Saramma J. George, MD

Dr. Saramma J. George, MD

Geriatric Medicine | Female | 45 years old

16 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. George specializes in Geriatric Medicine and practices in Waco, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. George? Add your own statement here.

Dr. George's Experience

See how Dr. George's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. George

Dr. George accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. George has admitting privileges.

Dr. George's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. George to family and friends
4.5
Dr. George's Performance
Dr. George is a pro-active doctor. She listens and works within the patients perimeters. Her staff is very nice and the office is very clean. I highly recommend Dr. George and her staff.
Round Rock, TX |
Dr George has been providing medical care for my Mother for over 2 years. She is an outstanding doctor who answers all my questions in understandable terms, provides excellent practical guidance to assist me in caring for Mom at home, and is genuinely compassionate. I highly recommend Dr George.
Georgetown, Tx |
Suggest you avoid her Georgetown office.I just did not hit it off with her. She tended to treat me like and old lady in a nursing home, instead of a healthy active 60 year old. She will only give less then 6 month supply of medications, even ones that you have been on for years without any problems. She also was not able to answer questions about lifestyle choices ( ie sex, exercise, vitamins). If you don't like her, she won't let you see any other provider in the same office.
Our practice truly values your feedback and we are sorry to hear about this experience. Please contact our practice manager (512) 763-4060 so that we may work to make the situation better.
Georgetown, TX |
We have had several family doctors here in the Georgetown area. Dr. George is a top notch physician. She is very thorough, takes time to discuss your problem and will recommend outside help if necessary. They have their own blood testing service testing capability in house, which saves a lot of time and effort. My wife and I are extremely happy with her and her staff.
in Ruston, LA |
I would highly recommend Dr. George. You never have a long wait to see her. She is friendly and thorough. Everything that she suggests is fully explained so that there is no confusion. Overall, the whole experience is a positive one.
in Belton, Tx |
Dr George is amazing. She actually takes the time to listen. When I have lab work her staff calls with the results. If I call with a question I get a call back with an answer in a timely manner. Dr. George actually cares for her patients. I highly recommend her.
in Georgetown, texas |
Dr. George is AMAZING- she takes the time to know her patients and each visit she listens and talks to you about your concern, your overall health and does this with caring attention.
Georgetown, TX |
Dr. George discussed with me my medical issue. She asked probing, appropriate questions to make sure she understood my condition. She examined me appropriately and ordered tests she thought were needed, and with which I agreed were required. She referred me to three specialists for follow up exams after discussing with me why she thought I needed to see the specialists. The nurses and staff were professional and efficient. I highly recommend Dr. George and her practice.
in Georgetown, TX |
Dr. George is very thorough and professional She is also very personable and compassionate.
in Georgetown, TX |
I felt very welcomed, and taken care of by the staff before seeing Dr. George. I thought Dr. George was thorough in her exam and in the questions she asked me, as well as the suggestions she made.
Have you seen Dr. Saramma J. George, MD?

Compare Dr. George

Dr. George's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Geriatric Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Geriatric Medicine

Dr. George has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. George's Board Certifications

• Family Practice
  • Geriatric Medicine

Dr. George does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. George and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Med College/University Of Kerala

Graduated in 2002

Dr. George does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. George and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Geriatric Medicine

Dr. George does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. George and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.