Dr. Sarah Whang, MD

Ophthalmology | Female

Dr. Sarah Whang, MD
Dr. Sarah Whang, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Orange, CA. She is 46 years old. Dr. Whang is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Orange County and Saint Joseph Hospital.

Dr. Whang's Experience

See how Dr. Whang's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Whang

Dr. Whang accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Whang is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Whang has admitting privileges.

Dr. Whang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Whang to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Whang's Performance
in California |
Dr. Whang is the BEST! She is a godsend for my son. We started to see Dr. Whang when he was 2 for strabismus. From the very get go she was friendly, informative, and truly had my son's best interest at heart! He eventually needed eye surgery & from start to finish things couldn't have gone any better. My son is 5 now, & we still see her on a regular basis. I would recommend her without hesitation! It's hard to find someone to TRUST, especially when it comes to the care of your child! We Love her
in Brea, CA |
I have been beyond impressed with my experience with Dr. Whang and her office staff. Dr. Whang was recommended by CHOC, my pediatrician, families at my school and now I know why! She is extremely knowledgeable, takes the time to answer every one of my questions and makes me and my son feel comfortable at every appointment. My son started wearing glasses at 2 years old and had eye surgery at 5 years old for strabismus (eye crossing). Now, my son maintains perfect alignment thanks to Dr. Whang.
Tustin, CA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Sarah Whang. She is kind, personable, and extremely knowledgeable regarding her field of study. She has performed surgeries on both of my daughters, ages 5 and 10. My oldest has an issue with reoccurring Chalazions, so I have been to Dr. Whang's office a few times. She is always sharing research on options I can try for home treatment. With her most recent treatment suggestion working WONDERS. The decision for surgery was always left up to me. She is a wonderful dr.
in Santa Ana, CA |
Dr. Whang explained everything to my wife and I in detail about what needed to be done to help our son ans his eye situation. The staff is very friendly and made everything for us easy. Great experience and most of all my sons outcome was a success and we are so happy.
in Mission Viejo, CA |
Dr Whang has been absolutely wonderful with my son. There is never a wait, she spends plenty of time with you making sure you understand exactly what is going on with your child and the kids love her. Very friendly and helpful office staff as well.
Have you seen Dr. Sarah Whang, MD?
Are you Dr. Whang?

Compare Dr. Whang

Dr. Whang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Whang has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Whang's Board Certifications

• Ophthalmology

• Benign Neoplasm of Eye
  • Blepharitis
  • Blocked Tear Duct
  • Chalazion
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Esophoria
  • Strabismus
  • Tear Duct Disorders
  • Uveitis and Iridocyclitis

Univ Of Ca

Dr. Whang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Whang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology