Dr. Sarah Speck, MD

Dr. Sarah Speck, MD

Preventive Cardiology  |
Dr. Sarah Speck, MD is a preventive cardiology specialist in Seattle, WA and has been practicing for 35 years. She graduated from University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago in 1977 and specializes in preventive cardiology, cardiology, and more.Read her story

805 Madison St Ste 400

Seattle, WA 98104

• AARP
  • First Choice Health
  • Health Net
  • LifeWise

Learn about Dr. Speck

See how frequently Dr. Speck performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cardiovascular Stress Test
Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
Heart Disease

Dr. Speck's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Speck's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Speck "I want to give people the tools to live the best life they can, because nothing is more important than health. In the last 15 days of their life, no one has told me they wished they had made more money. Many, however, express regret that they no longer have a chance to embark on a new way of living, taking the best possible care of their bodies, which are the vessels of their spirit, intellect and the means of making a productive impact on the world." My patients and I have been successful because we trust each other. I listen to their concerns. They know the primary thing I am offering to them is my expertise in analyzing the situation and helping them navigate through the complexities of the system to achieve their healthcare goals. In my new practice I will also be offering practical solutions to prevent healthcare problems in the future. Every step of the way, I will listen to you, I will gather information, and we will make a plan that works for you as we move forward together. I will be the CEO of your health care team. I will help you make strategic decisions about the management of your health concerns .I can make the system work for you. Today's healthcare system is designed to be generic and built on who pays for the care. I can customize that system for you by: Navigating through the complexities Promoting health Guiding recovery Managing illness I will partner with you. I will be there every step of the way and find a solution that is right for you. I will help you make the investments that keep you living life fully and vitally. Together we will create your health portfolio, and I will help you manage it as carefully as I would my own. We can share as much or as little ongoing information as you want, but I will be monitoring your health continuously.

This content was provided by Dr. Speck "Finding the right medical care for you is a scary proposition. No matter if you are rich or poor a healthcare crisis can be overwhelming. You need a navigator. You need someone with knowledge and influence and judgment and connections. I have 25 years experience in taking care of patients, both acute and chronic. I have partnered with my patients to show them how to prevent experiencing a heart attack or stroke in their lifetime.

In 2010, I founded POTENTRx (po-ten-trex), a medical fitness company that uses exercise as medicine. POTENTRx delivers lifestyle assessments and prescriptions to treat not only women and men with heart disease and chronic illness but everyone who wants to achieve the most robust and healthy life possible at any point in their life's journey."

• Preventive Cardiology

• Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Family History of Heart Disease
  • Septal Defect
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Illinois
  • University of Washington
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • University of Illinois At Chicago / School of Public Health
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Speck has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Speck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Speck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Speck's Reviews