Dr. Sarah Saxon, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 38

Dr. Saxon

Saxon MD Facial Plastic Surgery

1100 Nueces St Austin, TX 78701

Dr. Sarah Saxon, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Austin, TX. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Arise Austin Medical Center and Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Saxon to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Saxon with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at St. David's North Austin Medical Center.

These providers are on the medical staff of St. David's North Austin Medical Center.

Dr. Saxon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Saxon

4.2

Dr. Saxon?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (12)
  • Explained conditions well (12)
  • Listened & answered questions (12)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
Dr Saxon performed my face & neck lift. She did a wonderful job & I’m very pleased. I have & will Refer my friends to her. Beautiful person & sincere. Her staff are a compliment to her business.
Mar 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Saxon, MD?
Start to the end of my surgery, Dr Saxon and her Admin DeAndra have been nothing but remarkable. She is so kind, so well spoken, so amazing I couldn’t imagine putting my life in another surgeons hands going forward. I met her in person first which I was late for but she accommodated me, I had follow up questions which we Skyped since I live in Dallas. Planned the surgery dates, payments, schedules , everything was seamless. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to complete my payments before SX due to other commitments but not once did I feel pressured or asked to push my dates out. We did our phots in Dallas a week prior. Dr Saxon never cared about the payments almost as if It didn’t matter, that made me feel very good. Her surgery dates for me didn’t shake and everything went so smooth. I stayed at the center which at first I thought do I really have to $$$, but I trusted her judgement and it was the best one. DeAndra arranged my ride back to hotel. So happy with my decision to see Dr Saxon.
Sydne B – Sep 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Saxon, MD?
Really enjoyed Dr. Saxons service, but customer service was very disappointing. I, unfortunately, was involved in a car accident and have no transportation so I was unable to make my appointment. The accident occurred less than 24 hours to my appointment. I did respond to the text reminder that I wouldn't make it, but because I couldn't cancel within 24 hours I was told that I'm going to be charged $50. I guess I should be psychic or be a burden on my friends to drive me from Pflugerville just for a consultation. I can't support a business that operates like this.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Pflugerville, TX – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Saxon, MD?
Informative, Friendly and Answered all my questions. I felt comfortable and not pressured at all. I booked my procedure that say without hesitation.
May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Saxon, MD?
I came into Dr. Saxon's office for a simple consultation but because she made me feel so comfortable and knowledgeable about the surgery, I ended up booking an appointment for the very next week. An incredible professional and extremely pleasant doctor! 10/10 would recommend.
Mitch – Nov 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Saxon, MD?
Dr. Saxon is an incredibly skilled and gifted surgeon who pays attention to detail and has great bedside manner. I recently got a buccal fat pad removal procedure done and I am very happy with how it went. Dr. Saxon and her team always made me feel welcome and comfortable and I never felt rushed to leave the office. Dr. Saxon followed up with me immediately the days after the procedure to check up on me and was ready to see me at any time. I am beyond satisfied with my experience.
SM in Austin, TX – Nov 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Saxon, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Saxon for microneedling and I have had a great experience!!! She is very professional but kind and understanding. I will continue to come here for all my facial treatments! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a Dr that deals with faces.
Griselda in Salado, TX – Aug 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Saxon, MD?
Dr. Saxon and her staff are friendly, easy to talk with and put your questions and concerns first. Dr. Saxon made me feel very comfortable about the procedure and answered all my questions. The surgery went really well and I am very happy with the results. Dr. Saxon is highly skilled and has great bedside manner- couldn't ask for a better surgeon.
K in Austin, TX – Aug 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Saxon, MD?
Dr. Saxon removed an unsightly freckle from my lip and helped me no longer be self-conscious. She did an amazing job and the procedure left no scar! She also started Kybella treatments on me and helped me say goodbye to my double chin. The procedure was quick and she talked me through it and followed up with me throughout the process. I would definitely recommend Dr. Saxon.
Denton, TX – Dec 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Saxon, MD?
I am kind of a wuss when it comes to needles, but I did Botox and filler with Dr. Saxon back in September. She paid attention to how I was feeling throughout the process, and gave me breaks and countdowns on the injections. Again, I am a wuss. The results were awesome! I have had people asking me if I am doing something differently with skin care or what. It was such a great experience, I am now doing Kybella, and I have done microneedling and chemical peels. Dr. Saxon is a rockstar!
Nicole in Austin, TX – Dec 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Saxon, MD?
Not impressed with the work that was done with my husbands rhinoplasty last year. Stents moved caused the structure of the nose to have bumps in the front and sides of left and right nostril. My husband's nose collapsed again due to botched surgery causing breathing, sleep apnea symptoms, as well as unhappiness in appearance. My husband is the most selfless person for him to be embarrassed in public and sleepless night due to poor oxygen it's hard.
Kelly N. in Dallas, TX – Apr 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Saxon, MD?
Dr Saxon is truly amazing. For years I had been struggling with breathing issues and had seen numerous doctors to no avail. I feel like she was the first one that really was interested in helping fix the problems versus just putting a temporary fix. Dr Saxon was not only able to correct the structural issues of my nose but also left me with a beautiful and appropriate cosmetic fix. I still look like myself but with the nose I had always dreamed of. Cannot recommend her enough!!
Ashley Bradley in Dallas, TX – Mar 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Saxon, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Saxon?

We offer a wide variety of surgical and non-surgical treatments tailored to your needs and lifestyle. Dr. Saxon offers new innovative techniques to provide...Read more

Before Sarah Saxon was a surgeon, she was an artist. Having had formal art classes starting at the young age of 7, she knew her talents and aptitude for...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery