Dr. Sarah Ringel, MD

Dr. Sarah Ringel, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 58 years old

I take great pleasure in getting to know my patients and help them stay healthy. I find it a privilege to help people identify and treat health problems to optimize quality of life. I enjoy working with the many excellent specialists in our health care system. The patient's desired approach to his or her health care is our guide using evidence-based diagnostic and treatment options and any ancillary or alternative approaches available. My life is full and rewarding. My triplets are 19 years old. They are at different colleges studying music one classical and two jazz. My husband and I love music of all types listening and playing. I play viola in the Duke Health Orchestra. We have many animals and are constantly inspired by their dedication unconditional love and acceptance of the issues of old age. At 55 I am starting to deal with a few of them myself.Read more

Dr. Ringel's Experience

See how Dr. Ringel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ringel

Dr. Ringel accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Ringel has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Ringel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ringel to family and friends
based on 7 total surveys (1 with a review)
Experience with Dr. Ringel
Dr. Ringel's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (7)
Rougemont, NC |
Dr. Ringel takes sufficient time with me during each visit. She builds a great rapport with her patients. I have recommended her to several friends, co-workers and other service providers.
Have you seen Dr. Sarah Ringel, MD?
Are you Dr. Ringel?

Compare Dr. Ringel

Dr. Ringel's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ringel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Ringel has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ringel's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Ringel does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ringel and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Duke University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1985

Duke University Medical Center

Completed in 1988

Dr. Ringel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ringel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ringel does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ringel and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.