Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Sarah Novis, MD
Dr. Sarah Novis, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Houston, TX. She is 32 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Novis is affiliated with Tampa General Hospital.

Katy Methodist Office

18400 Katy Fwy Ste 470

Houston, TX 77094

Learn about Dr. Novis

Dr. Novis' Experience

Dr. Novis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Facial Bone Fracture Repair
  • Facial Rejuvenation
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery

• Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Northwestern Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Dr. Novis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Novis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Novis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Novis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Novis to family and friends
Dr. Novis' Performance
in Houston, TX |
My husband was on blood thinners and had a nose bleed that would not stop. I took him to the Neighbors Emergency Center where they packed my husbands nose twice. We followed up with Dr. Novis and she informed us that my husbands nose had been broken and his septum deviated. Rather than just try to pack him again she spent the next four hours stopping the bleeds and placing in hemostat pieces to get him on the road to recovery. She was patient with him and kind. I would recommend her to everyone.
in Houston, TX |
If I could describe Dr.Novis in one word it would be AMAZING. She's just so polite and a listening ear. She took her time with me and answered every question and concern I had pertaining to my sinus infection. When I say I would highly recommend this ENT to others. They won't be disappointed.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Novis is the best! She is very thorough and spent extra time explaining my diagnosis and treatment options. She contacted me personally with my results. Her staff is very accommodating. I would highly recommend her!
Katy, TX |
I came to Dr. Novis with one of the worst deviated septums imaginable and we were quickly able to schedule a surgery date. As of today its been three weeks since my nose surgury and I'm breathing better than I have in years! She made incision on both sides of my nose and I honestly can't see any scars. She really seems to care about her patients and has changed my life for the better!
in Houston, TX |
She spent a lot of extra time explaining my condition to me. I really appreciate her care and thoroughness
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Novis did an excellent job with my daughter's tonsillectomy. She took ample time to explain the procedure and was always ready to answer questions. I would definitely recommend.
Katy, TX |
I recently saw Dr. Novis for severe congestion and trouble breathing. My first visit was so thourogh and easy. I was told I needed to have a septoplasty and turbinate reduction along with another simple procedure. Her staff came in and helped me set a date. At my pre op appointment I was given a list of do's and do nots. Very easy to follow. I had the best recovery time and was back at work in no time at all. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She was truly a blessings and helped me
Houston, TX |
I have been to Rosewood ENT before, so I got an appointment again for ear wax removal and bit of sore throat due to allergies. Didn't know that Rosewood ENT merged with another ENT. Dr. Novis tried running a tube with camera through my nose to check on the throat and she did not want to listen that I didn't want to have something going inside my nose. I thought that was totally unnecessary. Felt like they were doing it only to make more money from insurance. I will never go back to this doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Sarah Novis, MD?
Are you Dr. Novis?

See our Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist at West Houston Medical Center

Visit Dr. Novis