Dr. Sarah Nargi, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 54

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Sarah Nargi, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Whitefish, MT. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Sarah Nargi, MD

Whitefish Plastic Surgery Inc.

5850 US Highway 93 S Whitefish, MT 59937

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Montana

Check Dr. Nargi's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Nargi's conditions and procedures:

• Birthmark
  • Breast Reduction
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Nargi accepts

Dr. Nargi accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Nargi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nargi

4.1

I was thrilled with Dr. Nargi & her staff. I found the office to be professional & clean. I am over the top happy with the results & recovery following my surgery.
Sep 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Nargi, MD?
Spectacular results, way better than I could have imagined! She is an artist. Cool and strong woman too.
Aug 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Nargi, MD?
I do not have enough words to express how wonderful my experience with Dr. Nargi is. I’m thankful I found her. Dr. Nargi and her staff offer a total package that feels like being wrapped in a warm blanket. Dr. Nargi is a technically skilled surgeon with an empathetic heart. She takes the time to listen, she is honest in her responses, and she is very good at explaining your options. I believe she genuinely cares deeply about each patient. Dr. Nargi has assembled a team that participates in and supports her core values of care. Each member of her team, from the anesthesiologists to the front desk assistant make you feel appreciated, cared for, and safe.
Deb H – Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Nargi, MD?
A caring physician and staff. I am so pleased with my results and my next procedure is booked for November! Dr Nargi is the best!
Sep 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Nargi, MD?
I had such a wonderful experience with Dr. Sarah Nargi. She takes a lot of pride in her facility and you can tell she really cares about her patients. Her staff are so caring and attentive as well; Tiffany was so nice. I was an out of town patient from Canada and went there to have my breast implants removed. The surgery went better then expected and I am so pleased with my results. My pre-opp appointment was the day before surgery and Dr. Nargi spent a long time with me explaining what to expect, I didn't feel rushed at all. She answered all my questions and was very knowledgeable and understanding. Dr. Nargi is also quite funny and witty which made the experience all that much more pleasurable. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.
Ashley – Aug 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Nargi, MD?
This Dr is the best awsome bedside manor very understanding and stands behind her work to the end. Had a breast lift and augmentation and she the follow up care was awsome. She is a Dr who cares very much how a women wants to feel very understanding. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Also will include she’s not out to way over charge for her work well worth the money spent
Apr 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Nargi, MD?
Very approachable and understanding to all my needs. I loved the results of my tummy tuck and lipo. Now for more lipo and next my face lift!
WHITEFISH, MT – Feb 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Nargi, MD?
Amazing bedside manner. Clicked with her instantly. Would recommend to all my girlfriends. Gives you her cell number to call 24/7.
MT – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Nargi, MD?
Dr Nargi came recommended through a family member...she spent 3 hours with me at my initial appt answering all my questions and concerns. I had tummy tuck with breast lift and augmentation...my body looks amazing; my scars are so tiny! she's an artist! Her staff is amazing and I felt like a member of the family every visit.
SUPER HAPPY CLIENT!!! in Kalispell, MT – Sep 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Nargi, MD?
A woman Dr. who knows what women want to look like, and has the skills to a achieve it. Excellent bedside manners! I am very excited about my results! Recent tummy tuck, Lipo and breast augmentation. She gave us her cell # to call with any questions. We called at 3:00 she was prompt to answer and ease our minds. She is a true professional and artist
Very Happy Client! in Kalispell, MT – Sep 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Nargi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nargi?