Dermatology  |
Dr. Sarah Nakib, MD
Dr. Sarah Nakib, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Rockville, MD. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 10 years.

Washington Dermatology Center

6163 Executive Blvd

Rockville, MD 20852

• Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Nakib

Dr. Nakib's Experience

Dr. Nakib's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Mohs Surgery
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Soft Tissue Tumor Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University Of Mn Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Nakib has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nakib does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nakib and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nakib's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nakib to family and friends
Dr. Nakib's Performance
in Silver Spring, MD |
I am very impressed with Dr. Sarah Nakib. Besides being quite attractive and having a very nice way about her, I feel she is an excellent dermatologist. I look forward to visiting her in the near future. John B. Ewald
in Burtonsville, MD |
this is very good experience with Dr, Nakib, one visit after 3 days start Dr Nakib give me new Prescription i fill so good last 2 month so bad , thanks for Dr Nakib,
Washington, DC |
I was quite embarrassed about my skin condition - having lived with it for years. Thankfully, with the right diagnosis and medication, my skin is brighter than it has ever been. Dr. Nakib took the time to explain the cause, provided options and together we came up with a solution best suited for me. She followed up the same day to see how I was doing; most doctors don't take the time to reach out. I'm extremely thankful because now I'm no longer embarrassed - I shine bright inside and out!
Cincinnati, OH |
Great physician, Dr. Nakib diagnosed my condition with ease, she reassured me about the good prognosis and gave me the appropriate treatment so that my perioral dermatitis healed in no time. Her follow up on my condition was great as well.
in Washington, DC |
I finally found a dermatologist who takes the time to go over everything with me and with whom I feel comfortable to enough to ask questions. Her exam was very thorough. I originally went in to get a little wart removed from my hand, and she was very gentle. She even had it analyzed to make sure it wasn't anything else. Overall, I would highly recommend Dr. Nakib!
in Columbia, MD |
My experience with Dr. Nakib has been great. She takes the time to address my concerns and has gone above and beyond in helping me. She is also very knowledgeable and I've felt comfortable with her advice. I highly recommend her.
in Washington, DC |
I was referred to Dr. Nakib by my mom. I visited her at her office for a skin issue and upon meeting her, I found her to be very professional, very knowledgeable, very friendly, pleasant, her diagnostics very accurate, and I liked the fact that she gave my problem her full attention and explained in details what it is that I have and how she is going to treat the issue. I followed her instructions and I'm very happy with the results. I highly recommend her.
in Washington, DC |
Dr. Nakib performed a surgery for cysts on my scalp. She was great. She explained the process in detail. On the day of the procedure, even though I arrived a bit late, the staff and Dr. Nakib were extremely friendly and made me feel at ease. Dr. Nakib performed the process very smoothly, it was painless. I was set to travel the weekend after the procedure, so she gave me instructions on when it is safe to remove the stitches and I was able to do it very easily. It was a very positive experience.
in Washington, DC |
Dr. Nakib has advised me on protecting my skin and reducing melasma and signs of aging with the best skin care products. I have seen years roll back and received many compliments. It helps of course that Dr. Nakib has gorgeous skin herself.
Bethesda, MD |
Dr Nakib was very knowledgeable in diagnosing my condition and explained things very clearly. Everything cleared up. Highly recommended!
in Washington, DC |
My experience with Dr. Nakib was excellent. She is very knowledgeable, and has helped me tremendously, when other doctors have failed. She listened to all my questions and answered them all. She goes out of her way to help her patients. I would recommend her to anyone.
in Rockville, MD |
Dr. Nakib explained how she would proceed, but first needed to send a small sample of the effected area to a lab for diagnosis. The sample was reported negative. She had me return frequently in short intervals just to observe, but would not treat. Upon my insistence a larger sample was sent with positive results. She told me, it was probably an error, and didn't prescribe medication for treatment. I finally went to another Doctor who treated the condition. She is waste of $$ & time.
Have you seen Dr. Sarah Nakib, MD?
Are you Dr. Nakib?