Psychiatry  |
Dr. Sarah Land, DO
Dr. Sarah Land, DO is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Tulsa, OK. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

7302 S Yale Ave

• Medicaid of Oklahoma
  • Medicare of Oklahoma
  • Value Options

Learn about Dr. Land

See how frequently Dr. Land performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Anxiety
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Tobacco Use Disorder

Dr. Land's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
  • Anorexia
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

• Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychological Testing

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Ok State Univ Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Land has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Land does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Land and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Land's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Land to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Land's Performance
Jenks, OK |
Don't waste your time and money. Very difficult to get meds, refills etc Keep looking
Owasso, OK |
I actually respect Dr. Land and have benefited from her help. However, you are only as good as your weakest link. Her weakest link is the "nurse" phone extension. I have been trying to get medicine for over 2 weeks. I can't get an appointment to talk to Dr. Land about it. I'm just stuck dealing with these people who usually don't answer the phone. Maybe the nurse is new. You shouldn't have meltdowns dealing with your psychiatrist's office. Ironic.
Sand Springs, OK |
She helped me quite a bit. She really helped regulate and put me on the correct meds for depression.
Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Land is professional idiot. She never knows when to shut her mouth; She was talking about my history to another patient of her's;fueling his disorder; argues Gave addreal out like tic tacs for a person with severe anxiety. Tripling doses of medications. Just unpleasant to be around,bed side manner is awful. Do not suggest her to anyone. She acts so pious, and thinks she's really helping people! Which is scary!!! If you care about the people you love, don't send the to MindSpa period
Tulsa, Ok |
If you need to see a psychiatrist dont go to Mind Spa. I asked for help and disagreed with the medication that was prescribed. My concerns were completely disregarded. The Dr. is overconfident & goes outside the scope of psychiatry. She doesn't need to diagnose physical health issues as a psychiatrist. She rarely makes eye contact with you and her " nurse" is condescending. If you really need psychological help please dont invest time here. Get the treatment you deserve and go somewhere else
in Sapulpa, OK |
First let me say I am not a paid reviewer, but my wife's experience with Ms. Cline at The Mind Spa certainly mirrors all the negative comments left by others on the various websites. I do not wish to disparage Dr. Land, but maybe she needs a better office manager or at least be a hands on manager. When you make an appointment to see a specialist, you and your insurance company deserve to be seen by specialist, not a Nurse Practitioner. Could be Dr. Land is great, but how can you know?
I love dr. Land. She listens
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Land is a wonderful doctor and really seems to know what she is doing. Her appointments may be short but she really treats you very well.
in Tulsa, OK |
Mind Spa: The McDonald's of Psychiatric Care. Dr. Land was incredibly sharp and negative during my very first meeting with her. She was in no way empathetic or understanding while I was going through a very difficult time, and focused her attention mostly on her computer and her cell phone. After that, I was seeing another doctor there, who was nicer, but unfortunate to work for Dr. Land. Although that doctor has her doctoral degree as well, she basically takes orders from Land as an employee.
in henryetta |
I have Bipolar and was having an episode and needing my meds changed. I was suicidal and homicidal so I made an appointment here and seen a lady named Cory and she told me to wait till after the new year before she would help me . This so called doctor needs to be fired and her licence taken away. This was so Inappropriate and have never been treated like this. I am filling a complaint You can not tell Bipolar to wait!!! More worried about $100. Like 20 pages telling you about this$100!
in Tulsa, OK |
She's a terrific doctor who does a lot in a very short appt. Her manner is not warm, but she's very insightful. The staff is not great. Calls are to be returned calls within 72 hours, but I called twice (a week apart) about dosage of a Rx before my last appt, and no one ever called back. Also they have a robo-calling thing that allegedly called to tell me my appt time had changed. My phone shows no record of the call. But, I was prepared for nonesense, as my previous appt. was similarly changed.
in Sand Springs, OK |
Such an awful experience! Everything you would not want in a Doctor. Her nurse practitioner was inattintive. Was not at all what I expected. She spoke down to me and made me feel badly about myself. She would not listen to how I felt or my opinions and did not give me any kind of options on medicines. Only 1 and she would not prescribe me anything else until I tried that one.
in Bixby, OK |
Dr. Land is a doctor who truly cares about her patients, and it shows form her interactions with her patients. She's done a great job having a staff that makes sure all the patients are well taken care of as well! Couldn't imagine wanting to go anywhere else!
in Tulsa, OK |
After meeting several psychiatrists in the area, Dr. Land is by far the BEST. She's a doctor that truly cares about her patients well being and the sweet staff she has around her represent that extremely well. Would never want to go anywhere else.
Tulsa, OK |
Unfriendly phone staff and overall care. There is one receptionist who is kind but only checks people in. If actually meeting with Dr. Land, the appointments are short and similar to being pushed through a conveyor belt. She spends the five minute visit typing and only asking basic questions related to the form she is filling out. If additional problems are presented by the patient they are coldly discounted and ignored with no substantial inquiry.
in Tulsa, OK |
Amazing psychiatrist. She has me on the right track for the first time in my life. I would recommend Dr. Land to anyone.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Land has exceptionally poor bedside manner. She can be quite rude and for one appointment made me wait one and a half hours without apologizing. I was 10 minutes late today and she told me she wouldn't see me again. Also, if she asks you to see her lab on the first floor, be aware that it is not part of the same office and most likely is not covered by your insurance.
Have you seen Dr. Sarah Land, DO?
Are you Dr. Land?