Dr. Sarah Kevelson, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Sarah Kevelson, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Bronx, NY. Dr. Kevelson has extensive experience in Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Kevelson
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Kevelson treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Kevelson treats other conditions, please contact the office at (718) 832-7200.
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Kevelson is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Kevelson's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Kevelson's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Conduct Disorder
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Family Psychotherapy
- Group Psychotherapy
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Psychological Testing
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
- Separation Anxiety
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Kevelson accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Kevelson accepts the following insurance:
- Cigna PPO