Dr. Sarah Judkins, MD

Dr. Sarah Judkins, MD

General Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Sarah Judkins, MD is a general surgery specialist in Montrose, CO and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from University Of Colorado At Denver in 2006 and specializes in general surgery.Read her story

611 E Star Ct Ste A

Montrose, CO 81401

• Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Judkins

See how frequently Dr. Judkins performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ulcer
Esophageal Diseases
Stomach Diseases
high

Dr. Judkins's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Judkins' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Judkins "I grew up in Steamboat Springs, completed my training in Denver, and moved to Montrose in 2012. My husband and I are so fortunate to be raising our two boys in this friendly, down to earth community. If we are not rafting the town run on the Uncompahgre River, we might be biking up the Black Canyon. We enjoy skiing in the winter and hiking in the summer. I am blessed to have a thriving surgical practice with an exceptional, supportive local hospital. We look forward to calling Montrose home for many years to come."

This content was provided by Dr. Judkins "I love my job-it is challenging, stimulating, and technically rewarding. I enjoy getting to know my patients and learning what is important to them so that we can better plan together for the best surgical experience possible. Surgery can be a scary and uncertain process. I spend time with my patients and their families, explaining the procedure and expected course as well as possible risks, and make sure to answer all their questions. This helps everyone feel confident and secure when their procedure day arrives.  I communicate with my patient's primary care providers, sending the operative reports and pathology results, so that everyone is on the same page. I value my patient's trust and strive to provide excellent, comprehensive surgical care in a friendly and comfortable environment."

• General Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Colorado Boulder
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Judkins has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Judkins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Judkins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Judkins' Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Judkins to family and friends

Dr. Judkins' Performance

I'm so appreciative that she changed her schedule and performed my surgery on a day she doesn't typically. My fella works overseas and he was home to care for me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Judkins performed my 12th and hopefully final surgery on a problem that spanned almost 20 years. She was amazing from the initial visit, pre and post surgery, a lengthy recovery and the final follow up. I really felt like I mattered to her and she was rooting for my full recovery. I had...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I had emergency surgery due to intestinal blockage. Dr. Judkins just happened to be on call! She had to move my stoma, and resect 2" of my small intestine. She explained surgery before I went in; was caring throughout hospital stay, and answered all my questions during my follow-up visit. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Sarah Judkins is truly a professional with "taking care of business" while also caring for your emotional heartfelt issues. She tends to your care in as rapid amount of time as she can with test results, appointments, scheduling etc. She lets you know the "goods and bads" regarding your...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Very knowledgeable, down to earth, extremely good communication skills. Highly recommended and great sense of humor. Highly recommend!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0