Dr. Sarah Jernigan, MD

Dr. Sarah Jernigan, MD

Neurosurgery  ·
Female
Dr. Sarah Jernigan, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Miami, FL and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from UNIV OF LOUISVILLE SCH OF MED in 2004 and specializes in neurosurgery and pediatric neurosurgery.

1611 NW 12th Ave # NW

Miami, FL 33136

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Jernigan

See how frequently Dr. Jernigan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hydrocephalus
Brain Disorders

Dr. Jernigan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Jernigan "We work together as a team here at the University of Miami to take care of patients and their families.  We are able to see patients from infancy into adulthood through our affiliation with Holtz Children's Hospital and Jackson Memorial Hospital.  By providing care through a spectrum of ages, we are able to smoothly transition patients' care from childhood into adulthood for all types of congenital and degenerative neurosurgical diseases."

• Neurosurgery
  • Pediatric Neurosurgery

Dr. Jernigan does not have any board certifications listed.

• UNIV OF LOUISVILLE SCH OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Brigham & Womans Hosp-Harvard U
  • Children's Hospital Boston/Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Jernigan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jernigan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jernigan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jernigan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jernigan's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jernigan to family and friends

Dr. Jernigan's Performance

I don't even know where to start. Before I met Dr. Jernigan, I had excruciating headaches and neck pain. I couldn't sit or stand for a long time. I thought I was stuck like that. However, as soon as I met her I knew I was in the right hands. She's been patient, caring, compassionate and empathetic...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
It's hard to find a doctor that has it all, but after one visit with Sarah I knew we hit the jackpot. Trusting someone with your child's life is never easy, but she certainly made both my husband and I feel safe and confident with our daughters surgery and the process that followed. She has a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Beyond conscientious with her approach to my care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Very informative, spoke in language we could understand. Very concerned for our welfare. Would recommend her for all families.
Are you Dr. Jernigan?