Dr. Sarah Jensen, MD

Dr. Sarah Jensen, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Sarah Jensen, MD is a dermatologist in Festus, MO and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Saint Louis University / School Of Medicine in 2000 and specializes in dermatology and dermatopathology.Read her story

1463 US Highway 61

Festus, MO 63028

• Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Jensen

See how frequently Dr. Jensen performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Rash
Hair Loss
Dermatitis

Dr. Jensen's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Jensen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Jensen "Dr. Jensen is a Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist, board certified in both specialties. This equates to having a uniquely qualified approach to the skin, both on a clinical as well as microscopic level. Dual training in these complimentary areas of medicine provides a broader scope of practice, with which to diagnose and treat various skin conditions. Dr. Jensen sees all ages of patients and provides care for all varieties of skin issues. From medical to surgical to cosmetic skin treatments, Regional Dermatology offers care for all of you and your families skin concerns. We provide healthcare for your skincare needs. "

This content was provided by Dr. Jensen "We strive to care for patients and their skin conditions. Our staff and caregivers consider your health to be our foremost concern. We look forward to addressing your skincare needs. Call us today or visit our website at our office name Regional Dermatology. Thank you!"

• Dermatology

• Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Injection Sclerotherapy
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Soft Tissue Tumor Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Saint Louis University / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • St Johns Mercy
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Boston Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • St Louis U
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Jensen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jensen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jensen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jensen's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jensen to family and friends

Dr. Jensen's Performance

I had my first appointment with Dr. Jensen today and she is very kind, personable and professional. She addressed all of my concerns and made me feel at ease. Her staff are very friendly as well.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had to have two things removed from my face and she made it very painless I think she's a wonderful doctor and Irecommend her highly
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I read all the reviews of this Dr before I decided to book my first appt. some reviews were not nice. I found Dr Jensen to be very informative on treatment in all aspects such as Insurance and how they work . Some Drs don't have a clue and she was very nice, not at all what I expected from what...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I visited this office after seeing many other doctors for my skin issues. I was so happy to have someone who knew what she was doing and someone who treated me as a person. I will be back and also have told many friends and family about this office. From the front desk check in, to nursing, to the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Jensen is very down-to-earth and listens to your concerns/questions. She doesn't try to push "product" on you; however, her office is fully equipped for any of your needs. The staff was equally as friendly. The appointment time was kept to within 5 minutes of schedule (awesome!) And the...more