Dermatology  |
Dr. Sarah Jensen, MD
Dr. Jensen is a Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist, board certified in both specialties. This equates to having a uniquely qualified approach to the skin, both on a clinical as well as microscopic level. Dual training in these complimentary areas of medicine provides a broader scope of practice, with which to diagnose and treat various skin conditions. Dr. Jensen sees all ages of patients and provides care for all varieties of skin issues. From medical to surgical to cosmetic skin treatments, Regional Dermatology offers care for all of you and your families skin concerns. We provide healthcare for your skincare needs.

1463 US Highway 61

Festus, MO 63028

• Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Jensen

We strive to care for patients and their skin conditions. Our staff and caregivers consider your health to be our foremost concern. We look forward to addressing your skincare needs. Call us today or visit our website at our office name Regional Dermatology. Thank you!

Dr. Jensen's Experience

Dr. Jensen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Itchy Skin
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Injection Sclerotherapy
  • Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Biopsy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Saint Louis University / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • St Johns Mercy
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Boston Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • St Louis U
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Jensen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jensen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jensen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jensen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jensen to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Jensen's Performance
in Festus, MO |
I had my first appointment with Dr. Jensen today and she is very kind, personable and professional. She addressed all of my concerns and made me feel at ease. Her staff are very friendly as well.
in Ste genevieve, MO |
I had to have two things removed from my face and she made it very painless I think she's a wonderful doctor and Irecommend her highly
in Oak Ridge |
I read all the reviews of this Dr before I decided to book my first appt. some reviews were not nice. I found Dr Jensen to be very informative on treatment in all aspects such as Insurance and how they work . Some Drs don't have a clue and she was very nice, not at all what I expected from what others wrote. So far I am very happy with my treatment ! Yes, I will recommend her in the future.
in St Louis, MO |
I visited this office after seeing many other doctors for my skin issues. I was so happy to have someone who knew what she was doing and someone who treated me as a person. I will be back and also have told many friends and family about this office. From the front desk check in, to nursing, to the doc--this place is top notch. I am so happy I found this office in my neighborhood. What a local gem!
in Crystal City, MO |
Dr. Jensen is very down-to-earth and listens to your concerns/questions. She doesn't try to push "product" on you; however, her office is fully equipped for any of your needs. The staff was equally as friendly. The appointment time was kept to within 5 minutes of schedule (awesome!) And the office/exam room was spotless. I would highly recommend Dr. Jensen for any dermatology needs.
in DeSoto, MO |
Dr. Jensen and her staff are extremely courteous and professional! I am very pleased with her and her staff and I would highly recommend this practice.
in Crystal City |
Started seeing Dr.Jensen when she was in ST. Louis and have continued with her now in Festus. She is very caring and patient and would highly recommend her to my friends and family.
Thank you for these comments. We appreciate any and all feedback. We will forward these comments to our staff. They will be happy to hear the positive reviews!
in Festus, MO |
Nicest and kindest Doctor I have ever been to for treatment, her staff is very courteous and efficient. I have also referred other people to her and they all think highly of this Doctor. My wife also sees this Doctor and we both have the same opinion of her.
It is easy to provide care to such kind and caring individuals. Thank you for being such loyal patients. These words are much appreciated and we will forward them around our office. Makes our job even more satisfying to read your comments! Thank you.
St Louis, MO |
I FEEL LIKE SHE DID'T WANT TO LISTEN TO WHAT I HAD TO SAY AS A PATIENT SHE WAS VERY RUSHED IN AND OUT OF THE EXAM ROOM
I am sorry you didn't feel heard and felt hurried during your visit. I hope you will reconsider our services. We value our patients and their concerns and we apologize that you didn't feel that was the case when you visited us for your appointment. We typically run very close to our appointment times--earliest in the day and just after lunch. If you were to return, please consider those times when booking. It may offer less wait time for any future visits, should you reconsider us for skincare.
in cancel appointments for Monika & me out of Country |
poor at best, long wait, short visit
Hope you might reconsider our office for your skincare needs. If you can elaborate on any issues of the care we provide, please call us. We would be happy to hear and discuss. We value every one of our patients. Thank you for your feedback.
in Festus, MO |
Called to make appt which took 4 weeks to get in. Waited 4 weeks when staff canceled the appt the day before. Took another 4 weeks to get in. I sat in the waiting room for 45 minutes before getting back to a room. Once in a room I saw an assistant. She gave me a paper shirt to put on and said the dr. would be in shortly. I waited another 45 minutes before Dr. came in. She was in the room 5 minutes. I did leave with recommendations and a Rx for my issues, just had to wait a really long time.
Unlike other specialties, we are able to get patients in for same day or next day appointments. Please call if you have scheduling concerns. We often have urgent appointments scheduled, particularly for established patients. We value your needs and take very seriously your emergent or urgent issues.
in Festus, MO |
Made an appt. with Dr. Jensen after having biopsy done by Angela Bova (NP). Went to office, saw Angela. Told her I made appt. with the Dr. Was told weather was bad, Dr. didn't come into the office. I didn't sit down, in exam room about 30 sec., was charged $80.00. Protested, but didn't feel my credibility was considered. Was told I was informed that Dr. was not in (I was not). If they called me I wasn't home to receive the call. Is it possible the staff never makes mistakes?
in Crystal City, MO |
Although this is not a current evaluation, I came across her online & want to tell of my past experience.My adult daugh. & I made appts. when she first opened in Crystal City.Glad to get a doc in Jeff.Co. Time to wait: not long.The visit I'll call it, Not a Checkup lasted nearly 90 sec. I have poor skin & Many issues to address.She was in, said a few things & yes to my issues, but left doing NOT a thing.Exact same for daugh.No recommendation from either of us.We pd., for nothing, never returned.
Sorry to hear you weren't satisfied. We would love to address any needs you feel you may still have questions about. Thanks for the feedback. We strive to address all skincare needs you and your family may have.
Have you seen Dr. Sarah Jensen, MD?

Visit Dr. Jensen